We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lisa great bump! Lisette love your new avatar.

Crystal hope things are going well!

aww thank you everyone , Lauren you are so sweet you can inbox me if u want . The internet is kinda wonky here.
so the update is they managed to slow my contractions down to every 10 min , they were every 2 min . I was leaking fluid but it stopped and they don't want to check my cervix again unless the contractions pick back up, I was dialated 2 cm and effaced lastnight. i will get my second dose of steroids at 5 tonight, they make me super wired and hungry like lumberjack. lol the baby is measuring around 4 lbs and I got to see him on 4d ultrasound. it was the most amazing thing ever, he is sooo cute, he has chubby cheeks with dimples and my face but his daddy's lips and his brothers nose!!!! his heart is perfect and no blood flow issues with his cord or placenta. so basically if he is born this week he will need some level of breathing help but they wont know until that happensand he will have to stay in the NICU for 6-9 weeks ddepending on how fast he learns to breath and eat at the same time and regulate his temp. the dr's and nurses are awesome here.
so hubby is due to arrive here tomorrow afternoon and we r just praying all will go well at customs, i do have all his important papers if they need to verify anything and my dr's are willing to speak directly to immigration if they wish to do so. we r just so anxious when dealing with customs and immigration, sometimes they r so nice other times they are just assholes. it kinda sucks that important matters are decided on are based on the officers mood at times. so keep us in your prayers for customs to go off without a hitch :) im so excited to see my husband . i will cry for sure out of happiness!!!

aw i'm glad things are going better! why would your hubby have trouble if he had a passport? Hope the rest of your night goes well and everything is quiet!

aw i'm glad things are going better! why would your hubby have trouble if he had a passport? Hope the rest of your night goes well and everything is quiet!
because he has a vitnamese passport and a temporary green card paper that is valid for a year , it should not be an issue but you never know what they decide to make a fuss over.

because he has a vitnamese passport and a temporary green card paper that is valid for a year , it should not be an issue but you never know what they decide to make a fuss over.
legallyt he is a green card holder but more than a year ago he was coming back from vietnam and a charge showed up on the screen that was suppose to have been removed from when he was 18 so they took the green card and ordered him to go to immigration court. the charge has been dismissed and expunged there is no record of it in the FBI report so he has to wait for appeals court to get his card back and that could take 6 years for them to get to his case because he is still allowed to reside,work and travel in and out of america. so they gave him a temporary card that they will renew every year. so it may confuse the canadian customs.

Crystal hunni soo glad u checked in & u seem stable right now! Keeping u, H & baby in my prayers tonight! Hang in there sweetie!xxx

Lauren babe just saw some new pics u posted :cloud9: serious little cutie pie's together!

Jessy miss Melina is a great latcher thank God so bf'ing has been pretty easy I have to say I've been lucky...she had a feeding frenzy last night from 10-4am & I was really starting to be sore & having tons of pain in my scar since bf'ing makes ur uterus contract so after 18feedings in 24hrs I was burnt...almost caved & gave her the pacifier but she finally calmed down & crashed out on my chest for 4hours! Phew!!! Much more normal & sweet baby today...coming up on 10pm though so pls cross ur fingers ladies! Lol

How's everyone else doing today? Good weekends I hope :hugs:

Crystal- I hope your little guy stays in there as long as possible! I am sure it is super scary, but the fact that they were able to give you steroid shots is a great sign and I think 30+ weekers generally do pretty well if they are otherwise healthy (my SIL is a NICU nurse :)) and his weight sounds great! He would have been one chunky monkey if he would have stayed in until 40 weeks! My first son's birthday is Monday... I hope Ethan doesn't have the same b-day...

Rach- sorry about the friend drama!

Lisette- I am glad Melina is a feeding pro!

Jessy- to answer your question from a couple days ago (sorry haven't had much time on here) my Dr. doesn't schedule elective c-sections before 39 weeks (also found out from a nurse friend that the hospital doesn't do elective anything before 39 weeks without a good reason) I should get to schedule the c-section on Tuesday when I go back to the Dr., so by either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday I should have a delivery date. If I happen to go into labor before then, I just have to go to L&D fairly early so they can do an "emergency" c-section. I am 39 weeks on the 27th, but my Dr's surgery day is Friday's so I am betting on a c-section on the 28th. I kind of figure I will go into labor the day before my c-section, LOL. This little guy seems to have his own opinions about everything!

So yup, another week and a half of pregnancy for me! I am really anxious to get past next wednesday (Monday is DS's birthday and Wednesday is my niece's) so little guy has no chance of sharing a birthday with his brother or cousin :) I swear I have baby foot sized bruises on the inside of my belly from his constant pushing, LOL. I keep asking this baby if he wants to flip over so Mommy doesn't have to have an expensive, painful surgery but it doesn't look like he cares about that! He seems to be quite comfy in there backwards! Yesterday I tried crawling again and did the icepack on the top of the bump and sat inverted for a couple minute (all I could stand because the pressure from my bump pushing against my chest made it card to breath). Nothing seemed to phase him, so I am kind of guessing that he is not going to flip, and if he does it will be on his own terms.

Stacie, apparently bouncing on a birthing ball is great for turning baby, maybe that's something you could try? But maybe little Liam just hasn't enough room to turn now?

Crystal - sending lots of love your way, I can't imagine not seeing my dh for so long! Hope everything goes well at customs for him. Baby Ethan sounds like he's doing ok and hanging on in there so we'll keep everything crossed for you xxx
I'm sure Kim is/was a nicu nurse so she might be able to give you some info?

Lisette - hope you manage to get some rest, although I know you wouldn't change it for the world ;-)

Awww crystal that will b just great when you see him cant wait for u!

How r u feelin stace

Em where r u in ur cycle hunni??

Thanks Em :hugs: ur right, nomatter how long I'm awake or any pain I feel its forgotten with one look at her sweet face! Any sign of AF yet so u can get on to a fresh cycle?

Crystal how u doing this morning girl?

AFM very excited - got my rings back on my hand this morning & prepping for our newborn photo shoot soon :) Have a great day chicas xxx

Thanks Em :hugs: ur right, nomatter how long I'm awake or any pain I feel its forgotten with one look at her sweet face! Any sign of AF yet so u can get on to a fresh cycle?

Crystal how u doing this morning girl?

AFM very excited - got my rings back on my hand this morning & prepping for our newborn photo shoot soon :) Have a great day chicas xxx

Contracting again and they are way down in my pelvis and I feel them in my bum!! But they still don't want to check my cervix. So frustrating !!! Hubby is currently in the air to Edmonton he is due to arrive at the airport in about 2 hrs. The fact that he had no issues checking in with his current paperwork is a good sign, it means they have seen that paper b4 and knows its acceptable for entry into Canada :)
Hate these contractions!! They make me say " son of a bitch" !!! But it all depends on the position I am laying in on how bad they feel.

Uugggg crystal hang in there love...T&P ur way :hugs:

Leese its the absolute yummiest feeling EVA! Must find a way to never work or leave her again! Lol

ok so they rechecked my cervix and still holding steady at 2cm :) so that is reassuring and the best news of all my hubby has landed and cleared immigration and is due to arrive here at the hospital in 15 or 20 min!!!! thank you guys for all the ppositive vibes and prayers!!! im crying from happiness right now!!!

Yay Crystal!!! Im so happy for ur hunny that it s lookin good and ur hubby will b there no mather what :)

Lisette ooo did u pick out Melina s outfit for the photoshoot?

Stace so no mather what tho u ll b having Liam before october so soon omg! Still cant believe how fast time flies.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent all day at an orchard farm and picked a shizz load of delicious apples. I ate soooo many i thought i was gonna b poopin apple sauce hiihiii. All the walking felt fantastic. Yes im dead on my couch now but mehhh totaly worth it.

Yay crystal!! Thats great news !! :)

Im done w work in dec lisette i cant wait im guna be stay at home momma so happy i am able to :)

Yay Crystal! I hope you are enjoying some time with hubby and I hope Ethan behaves now that Daddy is there ;)

Jessy- It is not a guarantee yet that Liam will be born before October. I still have to schedule my c-section, I think it should be the 27th or the 28th, but it all depends on what the schedule is like since it is an elective surgery. Or little guy could decide to flip before hand and I could be waiting to go into labor naturally :)

Tomorrow is DS's birthday! My baby boy will be turning 9!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!

aw stace wow a 9 year old crazy!!! happy bday to him!!!

i think im guna try n get an apt today w my ob..im not sure if i have a uti, i have never had one...

so kinda tmi but i feel my urine smells weird..like foul-ish..sorry....and when i pee its very frequent and i feel like only a little comes out-

also i am like sore-ish my lower abdomen, could just be stretching or just hormones..

what do you guys think..also NO burning or anything-

ahh! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"