We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Morning all!
Crystal- sounds like your little one has a mind of its own! Hopefully he will stay put a while longer and I'm so glad your other half is there now to be with you!

Lisette- I agree. No matter how horrible you may feel all it takes is looking at that lo and everything is better. I hate morning... esp Monday mornings but little man is a morning person and all smiles in the am which makes everything better :)

AFM- we enjoyed our first camping trip in our new camper. Next weekend we are headed to Loudon NH for the NASCAR races with 35 campers and a total of 82 people... hopefully it's warmer than it was this weekend. Burrrrr. Hubby is off on business starting tomorrow night so I'm alone with little man for 4 days. :-( First long stretch since Cam arrived. And tomorrow am Cam has his 8 week check up and shots. Not looking forward to it! Oh, we went and looked at the land and met with a builder. We've pretty much decided that right now isn't good timing. We liked the land but didn't love it and we'd like to wait (and financially have to) at least a year before moving or building and the land has to be "occupied" (you have to be living there) within a year inorder to keep all the building codes that have been grandfathered in. Without these grandfathers it becomes like $30,000 more to build what we want... ohhh the joys...

How was everyone's weekend?

Ohhh yay so happy it's monday morning! - Said no one ever LOL

Crystal how u doin sweety? Any new developpements?

Liz i dont blame u if u dont absolutly love the land then definetly wait. Ut not in a hurry and u should definetly find something ur crazy about! Good luck with Cam's first shots today :)

Leese start drinking cranberry juice now. And dont worry it doesnt harm the baby at all as long as u start treating it now. I've had a few during pregnancy and it's been no biggie the meds they give r also baby safe so just talk to ur dr and see what he thinks u should do.

Stace ahh that's true it's not for 100% sure..and he could switch over so still the waiting game huh? Stoopid waiting game beurkkk..

How in the fuck is it possible we're already back to work???? I wanna be in my yummy jammies at home right now 'SOB'. Life is so cruel..

Lisa- It sounds like you could have a UTI, I had one when I was pregnant with DS and I didn't have any burning or discomfort, so you can't always go by the "normal" signs when you are pregnant. I have noticed in the past that one of my first clues is that my pee smells funny and that I feel like I have to go every 5 minutes (then again I felt like that while I am pregnant too, LOL)

Liz- good luck with the shots, it is hard to watch, but it always made me feel better to know that they are protecting him from some really nasty diseases.

Well my work finally got the A/C fixed, now that it is fall and I will no longer be pregnant! It was 62 in the building when I got here! I am OK with it since I still have raging hormones, but everyone else is freezing!

Thanks stace, i tried to find straight cranberry ..couldnt. So i read as long as its higher then 10percent juice its good the one i got was 15 percent..ahh lol

Finally home!!!! We had a wonderful trip. Got to do some really awesome things like scuba diving (first time) in Cozumel. And we rode jet skis 27 miles around key west and saw sea turtles and played on a sand bar halfway thru. Lots of fun. And lots of baby dancing:) hope it worked. Had my blood drawn yesterday to see how well I ovulated. Should get the results back today or tomorrow.....
Soooo I read every post ..... Where to start.....
Crystal - hope your doing well hunny. At my hospital less than 28 weeks was automatically intubated. (breathing machine). But they can do really well and have the tube removed very quickly. But being at 30 weeks will make a huge difference. They will base thier treatment on how he is doing. But they will most likely do what is called an in/out surf. Which is where they place a breathing tube down as soon as he is born just long enough to give a med called surfactant. (love me some surfactant):) they will breathe the med directly to his lungs and then remove the tube. (takes a few minutes) but baby's do awesome with this!!!! He will probably stay in an incubator until after 32 weeks. Then try him in an open crib. Most of our baby's would go home about 2 weeks before their original due date. The number one thing to worry about is actually infection. So make everyone have really good hand washing and I would limited the amount of visitors as much as possible :) I know all the tubes and lines can be over whelming but they work wonders!!! Like I said the number one thing is infection control. Hope he stays put for you but if he decides to come early just take a deep breath and take things one day at a time. Your in good hands. And right where you need to be. Love and prayers your way. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to share how we handle things at my hospital but things might vary a lil depending on where you are:)
Lisette - Melina is precious!! Love the pics
Lisa- what a cute bump!!!!!
Stace- praying Liam turns for girlie!!!! Not much longer!!!!:)
1year pupo!!!!! Whaaaat! Crazy:) love all you girls

Leese- sounds like a uti. I just had my very first one and I swear it was caused by shaving down there for the first time after giving birth. I'm a bit afraid to shave again. Fortunetly I seem to be growing significantly less hair(everywhere) now then during pregnancy. Weird. When I had mine I had symptoms for about 2 days and chugged cran juice and felt fine but when I got tested a week after I no longer had symptoms I still had the infection and still needed antibiotics. But they are safe for you and baby so nothing to worry about.

I want a vacation! Sounds like an amaazzzzing time. Incredibly jealous and I hope you got a nice tan!

Jessy- I'm with you... lets skip Monday and waste it at home in our pjs...

Liz hmmm i dont think a uti would b due to shaving since it is exterior no? Most comon reasons are if u had sex and say didnt before before or after. If u hold it in for too long. If u dont completly releave ur bladder when u do pee. But then again u can get one for any damn wonky reason. Could also be due to the huge hormone shift u went threw or etc etc. As for jammies fall is definetly coming since i've started debating on having to change my jammy shorts for jammy pants bottoms since the mornings are coldddddd..

Kim eeeee glad u have an amazing time chica! R u all tanned? How was the food? Anything u ate lots of? Drinks? Deets plz :)

I thought it was a weird reason too but we hadn't even had sex yet and literally I shaved that morning and that afternoon I was having symptoms... but who knows. Silly bodies. Another sad item to note: I started birth control a week ago and now my hair has gone back to falling out like crazy (did prepregnancy and literally I lost like 2 hairs while preggo). I guess they are right, pregnancy does stop your hair from falling out and birth control messes up your hormones.. blah!

I thought it was a weird reason too but we hadn't even had sex yet and literally I shaved that morning and that afternoon I was having symptoms... but who knows. Silly bodies. Another sad item to note: I started birth control a week ago and now my hair has gone back to falling out like crazy (did prepregnancy and literally I lost like 2 hairs while preggo). I guess they are right, pregnancy does stop your hair from falling out and birth control messes up your hormones.. blah!

My thoughts r that it is a freaky deaky coincidence that happend at the exact same day as shaving and all futur shaves will now freak u out LOL. And u will decide to go cave woman and just not shave...god helps us maybe dont do that LOLOL.

I've also heard it looses it's extra oummfff u get during pregnancy. Like the shinny glossy fabulousness of it all. Damn hormones...what about skin wise? Did it get oilier for u or not really a difference?

I can get UTIs from soap and bubble baths. I bet it wasn't the shaving per se, but the soap/shaving cream you used. I think the soap/shaving cream can cause irritation, which leads to not emptying you bladder enough and then a UTI :(

Ditto for me too Stace it seems like i'm uber sensitive to certain kinds of soap and it definetly doesnt help either.

It's crazy how some women can be prone to gettin UTI's and others never ever get one in their whole lives!

yup, I'm blaming it on the shaving cream and yes I am freaked out to shave again but clearly I will because cave woman is just not my style haha. And losing my pretty hair is just sad but so far my skin has maintained it's normalcy. It got better with pregnancy and so far it's handling with the transitions well. But I also changed products to natural ones (I had been using proactive and switched to Belli Brand-highly recommend- and bio oil as a daily moisturizer (I should buy stock in this)) when I got preggo/trying and that might be most of it too.

k im dropping off my pee at 3 today after work. hope i get results quick until then ill be drinking my cranberry juice. thanks girls xoxoxoxo

they have to send it out hopefully get results soon! so if i need antibiotics i can start-

ive been using the same soap down there for years..idk ahh!!!

Ditto for me too Stace it seems like i'm uber sensitive to certain kinds of soap and it definetly doesnt help either.

It's crazy how some women can be prone to gettin UTI's and others never ever get one in their whole lives!

I agree Jessy! I got them a lot when I was a kid, but I have only had a couple as an adult. But I learned quickly not to use bubble baths (Oh how I miss them!) and I have to be extra diligent rinsing when I lather up down there! Shaving wise, I have converted to caveman mode right now, because I haven't been able to see that area for months! If I lean enough I can still get the bikini line, which I have settled for so far. At least if I have a c-section my lack of shaving will not be on display ;)

k im dropping off my pee at 3 today after work. hope i get results quick until then ill be drinking my cranberry juice. thanks girls xoxoxoxo

they have to send it out hopefully get results soon! so if i need antibiotics i can start-

ive been using the same soap down there for years..idk ahh!!!

Lisa- I think in pregnancy it is usually just caused by not being able to empty your bladder all the way, since baby is squishing everything ;) So I think you are OK with the soap you are using!

lol thanks stace

i had like a sneeze fit lastnight and peed myself that was wonderful..lmao

Kim welcome back girlie :wave: I want cruise deets too!! fx all the baby dancing did the trick :) Any house developments while away?
Stace fx for a turn sweetie & happy bday to ur DS :)
Rach where ya been doll?xxx
Emm how's it going? Any sign of AF?
Leese soooo jelly about staying home, its really something amazing to have the choise to do!! Good luck for no uti today!
Liz I hope Cam's shots go smooth & he's a great boy while daddy's away!
Jessy sooon baby home all the time & you'll see it ROCKS!
Crystal thinking of ya - send us an update when u can xo
Lauren how was the weekend? Girlie activites with Ellie? House progress?
Kris hope u had a nice weekend & feeling ok? :hugs:

AFM Melina is doing great just has tummy troubles sometimes so its hard to console her :( Have my pre-natal massage therapist here right now giving us all massages & gonna show us special baby massage & dances to help her! Yipppeee! Tonight will be my first night trying it all alone since H is back to work already tmmr he needs his sleep! Eeeekkk wish me luck!

hey lisette!! so happy melina is doing good!! shes so freaking cute whenever i see her pic on your avatar i smile lol xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->