We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Eeeekkkk just found out we're getting a niece this time round yipeeeeeee, can't wait to shop pink!!!!! :-D

Lisette wow that sounds pretty fun! I'm not sure if they have classes like that here...did u book threw a website or..???

Emma eeee congrats on the pink!! Betcha ur lil niece will be spoiled rotten!

Holy fuck i cant believe Robert Pattinsson actualy took Kristen Stewart back...fucking idiot..

Emma- Yay for pink! Hopefully you get to buy your own pink stuff soon too! Girl stuff is way more fun to shop for :)

Yay for a girl niece! My cousin is pregnant and the whole family is rooting for a girl! But they aren't finding out the sex so we have to wait until April.. booo

Lisette wow that sounds pretty fun! I'm not sure if they have classes like that here...did u book threw a website or..???

Emma eeee congrats on the pink!! Betcha ur lil niece will be spoiled rotten!

Holy fuck i cant believe Robert Pattinsson actualy took Kristen Stewart back...fucking idiot..

Bahh! The world of celebs who are clearly screwed up in the head!

Just wanted to share with you ladies.. we had our 16 week ultrasound today and found out we are having a ....
:pink:

Lisette, we stole your block idea... it's a good one and we plan on using it throughout! Thanks! :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC01618.jpg
    DSC01618.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01611.jpg
    DSC01611.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
So I just got my lab result back it was 10.6 last month was 8.8. Anything greater than 8 is considered ovulation but if you have a medicated cycle they want to see levels above 15....

Amy yahoooo congrats on team pink!!

Kim ok wait so is that good or u didnt O yet or..??

Kim, that sucks, but it doesn't mean you are out for sure right? Maybe you just ovulated a little later than you thought. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a vacation sticky bean!

Jess it means I had a weak ovulation. So it's very unlikely. There is still a chance but most likely I'm not. Also if it was I would want to see a crazy # like 50's because once your preggo it should really increase progesterone levels.

Amy congrats girl!!! Does emily have a middle name??!

Kim maybe each month will get higher? Did he still say to try his month i heard over 10 is still good i kno u mean w over 15 but keeping fxd its ur month!!

Em yay for team pink happy for u sweeti is this ur first niece??

Her name is Emily Nicole. By the way, where exactly on the bump website do you go to get the name tag, I like it and was thinking about using it but couldn't figure it out (I blame preggo brain!!)

Finally home!!!! We had a wonderful trip. Got to do some really awesome things like scuba diving (first time) in Cozumel. And we rode jet skis 27 miles around key west and saw sea turtles and played on a sand bar halfway thru. Lots of fun. And lots of baby dancing:) hope it worked. Had my blood drawn yesterday to see how well I ovulated. Should get the results back today or tomorrow.....
Soooo I read every post ..... Where to start.....
Crystal - hope your doing well hunny. At my hospital less than 28 weeks was automatically intubated. (breathing machine). But they can do really well and have the tube removed very quickly. But being at 30 weeks will make a huge difference. They will base thier treatment on how he is doing. But they will most likely do what is called an in/out surf. Which is where they place a breathing tube down as soon as he is born just long enough to give a med called surfactant. (love me some surfactant):) they will breathe the med directly to his lungs and then remove the tube. (takes a few minutes) but baby's do awesome with this!!!! He will probably stay in an incubator until after 32 weeks. Then try him in an open crib. Most of our baby's would go home about 2 weeks before their original due date. The number one thing to worry about is actually infection. So make everyone have really good hand washing and I would limited the amount of visitors as much as possible :) I know all the tubes and lines can be over whelming but they work wonders!!! Like I said the number one thing is infection control. Hope he stays put for you but if he decides to come early just take a deep breath and take things one day at a time. Your in good hands. And right where you need to be. Love and prayers your way. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to share how we handle things at my hospital but things might vary a lil depending on where you are:)
Lisette - Melina is precious!! Love the pics
Lisa- what a cute bump!!!!!
Stace- praying Liam turns for girlie!!!! Not much longer!!!!:)
1year pupo!!!!! Whaaaat! Crazy:) love all you girls

thank you for all the information :) it helps make me feel more confident. I started contracting again this AM, 2 min apart but no change to y cervix so they gave me some more morphine and gravol to get my uterus to relax, it seems to work for a while so that is good. They r just trying to get the baby to stay in as long as possible. its so awesome to have my husband here with me , i have a private room so he gets to stay right with me :)

Emma congrats on the news of a niece! YAY shopping in pink :)
Amy sooo wonderful ur having a girl too :cloud9: what a gorgeous name! Happy to share any cute picture ideas, follow me on pintrest if u like "Lisette Barsikhian"
Jess baby massage was given to us by our pre-natal massage therapist...maybe check in ur area if some of them also offer that? Worse case I can give u her name for when ur next in my area? Oh & I forot to tell u about the photoshoot yesterday u asked - miss Melina was in a white ruffle diaper cover for most of it (Etsy) and a white onsie that said "loved" for a few pics! I did a lot of cute stuff from my pintrest ideas...just a few days & ill get to see them :cloud9:
Kim keeping my fx girl xxx
Crystal really happy DH is with ya & u seem stable! Good job momma :)
Lisa thank u for saying - we think she just edible :) everyday load new pics to her site cuz she has a fan follwoing of family & friends already & choosing the best ones is a struggle! Lol how's the nausea been girlie?

So I got the great news today that our baby is still healthy and okay and that it is a girl and I am so excited/happy... yet I have been crying off and on all day. I am not sure if it is relief, happiness, grief for the baby we miscarried (Who I also felt, strongly, was a girl though we had no way of knowing), stress from moving, or a combination of all of it.

I just feel so incredibly emotional today... and then feel guilty that I don't just feel pure happiness...

I just needed to get that off my mind somewhere where I felt like someone may possibly understand?

Thanks for letting me vent.

Awww Amy vent anytime u need! Totally normal to feel the waves of emotion & not really even understand exactly why (ithere with ya I know!) Best advise I got & can give is let yourself feel it & cry through it when u need to :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Congrats Amy!

Glad you're doing ok crystal xx

Yep this will be my first niece, I have 2 nephews so we r super excited, although dh did want us to have a girl first! But I said to him that any baby for us would be good right now!!

Think I'll be ov'ing sometime between thurs & sat so we are cracking on with the bd'ing!! I told dh he has to get me knocked up this month or my af will be due when we are on a family holiday in Wales haha!!

Congrats Amy!

Crystal- glad they have been able to control you contractions!

Emma- My DH was the same way, he really wanted us to have a girl :) but I am with you any baby was welcome and we have grown kind of attached to this little guy, LOL. Someone at my son's soccer game last night asked me if we wanted a girl. I am never quite sure how to answer. I mean of course we did, but it isn't like we don't love this baby because he is a boy! It just seems like a silly question. I want to respond, "Yes, and we are thinking about trading him in after he is born." just to see what they will say.

Dr. appt today! Hopefully all goes well and I get to schedule my c-section! the past couple days have been miserable and I am ready to have a delivery date to look forward to. I had acid reflux all day yesterday and I am now constipated. I really need little guy to give my internal organs some room to function properly.

Good luck with your appt Stace! Hope you feel better soon and you get that date! :)

Amy- it's totally normal to be emotional. Between all you've been through, the relief, and just being pregnant which I swear makes you crazy some days- you deserve to cry it out (even when you don't know what you're crying about)! Give yourself a break, enjoy every moment of this time and remember that soon the hormones will pass and you'll be back to being happy about everything :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->