We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

he's so cute Liz!

yeah the TDaP can hurt! I think it depends on whether it hits near a nerve or something...because like you were saying, mine didn't hurt this last time either.

Hey girlies :wave:

Congrats on the date Stace! Sooo exciting :)

Liz & Lauren hope the LO's are better after the shots :hugs:

How was everyone's hump day? Flew by here since I was groggy & trying to catch up on sleep! Pro pics are in & sooo darn cute its really quite ridic :cloud9:

Ladies, your babies are adorable!! I love seeing their pictures, and can't quite get over how big they are getting already!!

Eeeeek update.... Lost part of my plug tonight! So 2-3 centimeters dilated and losing my mucus plug, little guy may not wait for the 28th!

Ooohhh keep us updated Stace! I am so excited for you! :)

Lisette...what your avatar is beyond precious!

Had such positive day today! Had an ultrasound on Monday...Baby is measuring right on track, even 2 days behind and my placenta has moved away from my placenta. So if the baby keeps growing on this track I will get my vaginal birth in December...Which I am so excited for!

Next week is RJs first birthday so having happy and positive news like this really makes me feel wonderful!

Kris, that is great to hear! Why did they want to schedule a c-section and not at least let you attempt a vaginal delivery? I will keep little RJ in my thoughts this next week :) and a happy first birthday to you Angel!

Kris that's fantastic!! RJ is watching over you for sure :)

Stacie woo for losing your plug!!!! Does that mean they'll take you in for an emergency c section if you go sooner?

Kris that's fantastic!! RJ is watching over you for sure :)

Stacie woo for losing your plug!!!! Does that mean they'll take you in for an emergency c section if you go sooner?

If I go into labor before the 28th they will do a c-section (I guess it would technically be classified as an emergency c-section since it wouldn't be scheduled) The only way I am not having a c-section is if this little guy decides to turn on his own, then my Dr. said I could try to deliver vaginally if I want to (which I do). I don't think he is going to flip though, he has been in the same position for weeks now, so I think he is quite happy the way he is, LOL.

stace im so happy for you cant wait!!!!!! :)

how you feeling kris??

good morning girls how are you all doing!??!!!!!!

Stace- YAY! Soon we will have another adorable little person to look at!

Lisette- your pic is absolutely adorable. She looks like a doll!

Kris- so glad you got awesome news! Thinking of you and & your little RJ this week.

Is it friday yet??? Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend?

Liz ur lil Cam is totaly adorbz!!

Lisette omg sweety love ur avator pic!

Stace say if ever he does switch around did they say u would be able to feel him doing so? Or would they have to do an ultrasound to see if he flipped?? Is the area around ur vagina sore?? Like muscle wise? That 's how i felt as soon as Charlie flipped head down and it hasnt stopped since so maybe that's how ur supose to b able to tell????

Kris that's great news for the placenta shifting and maybe trying a vaginal birth!! Sending u positive vibes for RJ's bday sweety xxxxxx

Soooooo a normal 20 min drive into work this morning took me a mother fucking hour and a half. I was internaly screaming in my car the whole way there and thought i had driven myself to early labor lololol. Seriously WTF??!?? It's a gorgeous sunny thursday morning and there is traffic like when we get a huge snow storm 'sigh'. Have i mentionned i'm happy i only have 14 days of work left???? I'm over the goddamn moon. Screw you morning drive ins and drive home's from work booooooooooooooooo

Stace say if ever he does switch around did they say u would be able to feel him doing so? Or would they have to do an ultrasound to see if he flipped?? Is the area around ur vagina sore?? Like muscle wise? That 's how i felt as soon as Charlie flipped head down and it hasnt stopped since so maybe that's how ur supose to b able to tell????

They didn't say if I would be able to feel him, but I think I would. And I remember how I felt when DS's head was engaged and nope I don't feel that way at all. I can feel little twinges in my cervix, which I am assuming is because it is dilating, but I don't have that uncomfortable feeling that his head is going to hang out soon, like I did with DS. Plus I can feel lumps that I think are his head and feet at the top of my bump, so I am assuming my belly would look way different if he flips.

The nurses/and or Dr. should be able to tell if he flipped by checking me either internally or externally around my belly. I think the only way they would do another ultrasound would be if they think he may have flipped, but they weren't 100% sure, but since I am dilating, I think the Dr. would be able to feel his head if he had flipped. He was certain he felt a butt the last two times he checked me and was correct ;)

Ahh see i do feel like her head will soon be hanging out of my cooch lolol. And i swear to god lifting my legs to put them threw me pants is horrible!! I struggle every morning cuz my muscles feel so sore damnit..

Jessy- Yay for only 14 more days of work!!!

Crystal- Any update?

Kim/Emma/Rach- Any update on your cycle?

Loving all the new baby pics!!!

Ahh see i do feel like her head will soon be hanging out of my cooch lolol. And i swear to god lifting my legs to put them threw me pants is horrible!! I struggle every morning cuz my muscles feel so sore damnit..

LOL, well I can assure you that what your feeling is normal and a good sign. It means Charlie is right where you need her to be! I struggle to put my pants on too, but mostly because my belly is so big I am top heavy, so lifting one leg can be quite the acrobatic feat!

Trust me Stace it's time. It's getting harder every day to sit still in front of my computer and deal with all this dumbshit stuff that's been going on. You've been a total trooper lasting as long as u have sweety i most definetly admire u bunches :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->