We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

How much did u pupos who are almost due gain yet .. I still cant imagine wat i look like 40lbs up lol so far i gained 3 bc ive been so sick if i wasnt im sure id b huge by now lol

I am at 16 pounds with 10 weeks to go. With RJ I gained way more than that by the end! As long as you are eating healthy Leese I think you will be fine!

Im at 17 pounds with only 6 weeks to go! No swelling or much water weight from what i can see. I just havent really been eatin overly since i get easily full after no mather what. Weird eh? I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and feel like i ate a huge stack of pancakes lolol.

I dont think there is too long left to go i actualy felt Charlie head s go even lower last night and was up most of the night due to pushing and uncomfiness. Ive never been so sore in my life people lolol.

Hope everyone is having a good sat :)

I gained 39 with Logan and I have gained 47 so far with this one. I am HUGE!!! I didn't think it was possible to have a belly so big, but the weird thing is I haven't gained much anywhere else. People at work would say they couldn't tell I was pregnant from the back LOL. I measured my belly and it is 48" eeeek! I am hoping that my hugeness is from him being breech and all folded up like a taco :) and from having lots of amniotic fluid, otherwise I am going to have to do some major crunches after my c-section incision heals!

Lol im sure u guys look great speaking of that more pics!!!

Jess wow only 17 thats awsum lol

Im starting to get my appetite back and get sick less although i still get naseous thru the day maybe this is a sign ill b better soon?? Fxd!!

I need maternity tops bad and more leggings like asap i have been living in leggings wen i go out dress then up or down i just wanna b comfy 24-7 lol i may order online drom old navy tnight

Hope everyone havin a good weekend!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! we accepted an offer on our house, now have to find an apartment, move into an apartment, (moving by Oct 24th) finish up picking out things for the house. I have an interview AGAIN for that work from home job tomorrow. And I'm not getting any sleep! holy God could it get any busier!? I guess I brought it all on myself. I'm really disappointed in the price we got for our house too, but...it's a buyers market right now so didn't have much choice.

Hope you girls are all well...love ya!

Hey chicas :wave:

Hope everyone's had a great weekend!

Crystal if ur checking in just know ur in my prayers xxx

Lauren babe WOW that's awesome cray cray news! Must be insane busy with the girls too! Good vibes for tmmr girlie xo

Stace only a few more days!!! How u feelin?

Jess awesome ur feeling soo much progress with Charlie...a week & a bit of work left now?

Kris how has ur time off been? Thinking of you & RJ this coming week hunni, we're all here for ya sweetie :hugs:

Lisa great news on less sicky lately :happydance: how have the flutters & mouvements been?

Amy r ya shopping in pink yet :)

Liz how's Cam doing?

Rach,Kim,Emm where u girls at in the cycles?

AFM getting used to the broken up sleep & dealing with Melina's tummy troubles sometimes but all in all she's doing great :) Eating well & generally a happy lil cutie! Was great having the weekend with H to just catch up on time with her...been really hard for him back at work this week!

Lisette, We have definitely started getting things in pink! We are keeping tags and receipts, at least until the 20 week ultrasound, just in case they change their mind!

Wow Lauren.. you're a busy busy girl. I can't imagine how much stress and pressure you're feeling right now. Good luck on the interview. I'm glad you're doing good. We miss ya.. LOTS!

Lisette glad to hear Melina is doing great. I bet it is hard on H to be away from his little girl.

AFM.. as you can tell on my FF i'm CD49. AF has been no where in sight with nothing but BFN's. This evening i went pee and finally saw some red blood but it's already gone. Like wtf?! STUPID AF!

lauren-hey i hope the stress gets better im sure thats a crazy time!! hope the kids are doing good!!!

rach how you doing sweeti? where you at in ur cycle??

lisette omg that pic of melina...she just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! how are you doing?? how is she sleeping?

i feel more and more movements everyday its amazing....i cant wait to get really strong kicks that you see like elbows roll and knees and fists lol xoxo

i go back the 2nd cant wait! 20 weeks friday!!!!!!! ahhhhh

thanks girls!! Lisette what are the tummy troubles? Reflex? Ryan's got a bit of that.

Rach...whaaaa? That's crazy. Does that usually happen? Can you talk to the doctor?

Morning all! hope you had great weekends! Lauren- sounds like you are seriously one busy woman! But it will all be so worth it in the end. And selling for less than you want to is never fun but at least it will be over with and you'll get your nice new house at the end of it!

Lisette- hopefully her little tummy will be better when she gets a bit bigger. They are so sensative when they are so little.

AFM- Race weekend was great. Cam slept 5.5 hours straight on Saturday night after a full day of being outside. It was so nice. It was nice to just hang out and do some shopping, eating, and race watching. My mom came with us and was a huge help with Cam. He was very good and everyone kept commenting on how relaxed he is. I think he's a little off from everything that's gone on this weekend though. He hasn't pooped in 3 days and last night and this morning you could tell he seemed a bit constipated. Hopefully it clears out today.

Happy monday morning y'all! Holy crap it was so cold here coming into work i think i might of gotten frost bite on some of my lady bits LOL.

Lauren dayummm chica you've been busy! Positive vibes for the interview! Sucks for the house price but at least it's over and done with and now u can finaly close that chapter and look forward to the new house!

Lisette ohh no poor Melina. Is it reflux? I've heard alot of babies have that prob early on. Could it be that ur eating something she is having probs digesting?

Amy ooooo awsome! What have u bought so far??? Dont u find it hard trying to reign urself in from buying everyhting?? LOL god knows it was hard on us..I still want to buy the whole Babies r us store damnit. :)

Stace how u feeling sweety??? Ur c-section is this wednesday right??? Deets!!

Leese that's great that ur finaly managing to actualy fully fonction a full day without being sick as a dog. God knows i remember what it felt like and i still kiss my Diclectin pill bottle every night hiihiii.

Rach ok WTF is up with that???? Have u been having sex during the past week? Since it can trigger AF and maybe that's why u had some red spotting? But no clue why it would of stopped...when can you see ur dr? I think ur insurance was kickin in as of november right??? Much muchhh positive vibes ur way hunny.

How is everyone doing? Crystal? Kristin? Everyone? lolol. I've got my obgyn app tomorrow morning at 9:10 am so looking forward to that and seeing what's the what now.

Have fun at your appt Jess...I love this point when we have appt every 2 weeks. Really helps the time fly by for me! :)

I officially started Mat leave today....Uggghhh, I do not know what I am going to do with myself for the next 2 months. :)

I hope little Cam isn't constipated for long and Baby Melina's tummy feels better, and Ryan too. It is so hard to know what is going with you baby when they can't tell what is bothering them. Good thing they have wonderful mommies like you ladies!

I am sorry your cycle is being such a b!@#h Rach! I hope you can maybe get in to see a Dr. and figure out what is going on!

Stace....How are you feeling love? Any more contractions? I had the most painful Braxton Hicks last night...I didn't have them with RJ so it really through me for a loop but they quit and didn't continue!

Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!

Kris- maternity leave already?! lucky bum... although I would have been bored stiff. Good luck! haha

Omg it's raining so bad here, like roads r flooding & everything eek!

Lauren you are one busy lady! How's everything going? Saw some pics on fb, your girlies are sooo gorge!

Rach what the freaky deaky heck is going on babe?! Hope things sort themselves out for you xxx

Kris - mat leave yipeeee!! I'm sure you'll find plenty to do! You can start by showing us a new bump pic haha!!

Well I'm officially pupo!!!! Not sure of cd or dpo but def in 2ww. Expecting af around 5th Oct but not got much hope for this month due to not really knowing dates and dh having some...erm...'performance issues'!!!

I know...I will be bored stiff for sure but I also think it will fly by and I will be all rested up for this bubs to get here! Lots of BnB surfing for me! lol

Yaaahhh Em!!! Go PUPO!

Here is my 28 week bump pic...I feel like I haven't grown at all but my clothes say differently!

Attachments

• 28 weeks ~.jpg
    28 weeks ~.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
Still here and still pregnant. I keep asking little guy if he wants to day to be his birthday, but so far he is staying put! Not too many more contractions either. I am huge though. I looke like I should be delivering twins! I must have leaned the wrong way and either pulled or tore something in my hip this morning just trying to change positions! Here is a bump pic from this morning.
38w4d.jpg

Oh and c-section isn't until Friday! I am afraid I might not be able to walk upright by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->