We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi chica chicas :wave:

Thanks for the good tummy vibes to Melina...getting a iittle better here :)

Emm youpie for the 2WW girlie - can't wait for TEST TEST TEST time!!!

Kim praying witch never shows sweetie!

Rach WTH longest cycle ever! YUCK! Only good side of that is u keep BD'ing & could get a wonderful surprise when u least expect :hugs:

Stace OMG lil man here soooon! You look great hunni but I remember that crazy back pain all too well! Sooo great you know you'll be in and out - none of that crazy 2days L&D crap! Ur list looks perfect too maybe just add ur phone chargers?

Jess eeekkk 1cm?! Good stuff Charlie :) howthe winding down of work been?

Kris ur bump is just super cute hunni xoxo

Lisa,Liz,Lauren,Crystal,Amy :wave: hope u guys r having great days!

Just about to sneak in a nap now before H gets home since little bugger likes to siesta all day & wake up to party from 10pm to 1am ish! Lol

Hi chica chicas :wave:

Thanks for the good tummy vibes to Melina...getting a iittle better here :)

Emm youpie for the 2WW girlie - can't wait for TEST TEST TEST time!!!

Kim praying witch never shows sweetie!

Rach WTH longest cycle ever! YUCK! Only good side of that is u keep BD'ing & could get a wonderful surprise when u least expect :hugs:

Stace OMG lil man here soooon! You look great hunni but I remember that crazy back pain all too well! Sooo great you know you'll be in and out - none of that crazy 2days L&D crap! Ur list looks perfect too maybe just add ur phone chargers?

Jess eeekkk 1cm?! Good stuff Charlie :) howthe winding down of work been?

Kris ur bump is just super cute hunni xoxo

Lisa,Liz,Lauren,Crystal,Amy :wave: hope u guys r having great days!

Just about to sneak in a nap now before H gets home since little bugger likes to siesta all day & wake up to party from 10pm to 1am ish! Lol

LOL, it is already in my purse, I have been carrying it around with me for weeks, since the couple times I went to L&D my cell phone almost died and DH got really mad!

Oh and we are bringing little guy's baby book for foot prints and the camera of course!

Thanks Lisa!

I am hoping he doesn't come today, today is BIL's birthday and I really don't want little guy to share his birthday with BIL (I know it is kind of petty LOL). He has 16.5 hrs to wait, then he is free to come anytime!

Girls.... I got my Positive opk on sept 10th. So if allow 48 hours for ovulation to have happened then today I would be 15 dpo. I did ovulate via my bloodwork but remember the number was low so it was a weak ovulation so the chance of being preggo would be so slim. But I still haven't got af. I kinda feel like its coming... Breast tenderness, mild cramping, etc. but af is being cruel. I know as soon as I go buy a test I will start. My understanding is that you can delay ovulation by stress, sickness, yada, yada. But that you can't delay af once you have ovulated. Am I wrong?

Kim usualy if all is good then u should be getting ur AF as planned...soooo......TEST TEST TEST!! LOL Emma where u at? come give ur test pushing here chica lolol.

Happy hump day to all! I've got a 2 hour lunch with all my bosses today at 11:30 to celebrate my mat leave eeeeeeeee. I chose a super yummy Thai place so that's something to look forward to.

Hope everyone is good! Stace how u feelin hunny??

My ticker is honest to god spot on for this week LOL. I'm sore like a damn biatch and could not even bring myself to attempt to dance to freakin Britney..

Ughhhh so just tested and there is the very faintest line. Could. E evap line because when it didn't just come up right away I walked away for about 20 minutes because at this point I would want to see a dark line. This is what happened with my miscarriage. Becuse my hcg numbers were so low. Hope i am not going tO have to go thru that again.

Ughhhh so just tested and there is the very faintest line. Could. E evap line because when it didn't just come up right away I walked away for about 20 minutes because at this point I would want to see a dark line. This is what happened with my miscarriage. Becuse my hcg numbers were so low. Hope i am not going tO have to go thru that again.

???????? OMG Kim!! Can u post a pic??? It could just b cuz u had a late implanter and it's why it's lighter.

Wowzers Kim! Was it fmu or? Def post a pic for us all to obsess over haha! Didn't you say af was due yesterday? If so then i wouldn't necessarily expect the line to be super dark :thumbup:

If it wasn't FMU, it could just be that your urine was too diluted??? Try again in the morning! Plus, I had a friend who had low HCG and her Dr. told her to expect to miscarry and she is now 18 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby, so low initial numbers don't mean anything! FX'd for you! could you call your Dr. and request a blood test???

Af due next friday i think Leese so gonna pick up some tests on tues!

YAY exciting news Kim :happydance: all my fingers & toes r crossed for ya!

May this be the start of the BFP 3way celebration! Emm can't wait for ur testing next week :) Rach any news babe?

Thanks girls just got back home from buying digital test and when I wiped I had spotting of course. Thanks for all the well wishes. Line is there but it is so light I figured if it was a bfp it would not sustain anyway.

Thanks girls just got back home from buying digital test and when I wiped I had spotting of course. Thanks for all the well wishes. Line is there but it is so light I figured if it was a bfp it would not sustain anyway.

Spotting doesnt really mean anything per se sweety. Alot of women have that on their around due time for AF and still have BFP. I say wait till tomorrow and see if it keeps up. If not then test again for sure!! :hugs::hugs:

OMG all the bosses here at work took me out for lunch for my 1st baby shower (i have 2 one today and one next friday with all my staff). We had a super yummy thai lunch and i got the most fab gifts! Clothes, suces, baby toys and MY EXERSAUCER FROM MY REGISTRY!!! I was seriously in shock since it was the only thing we still hadnt bought yet.

Charlie is gonna b spoiled for sure LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->