We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Wow Stace...You look amazing! But you are right you do look like some twin mamas out there...you are carrying way out front! So excited that this is the week for you! Can't wait to see your little man!

YAY! for friday! And you both look great!

Can't wait to hear about your BFP Emma :)

Well then come on friday!! What time is it at? Lovin the pics from you and Kris!!

Woohoo Em congrats on the PUPO status!! Which i'm convinced will turn into a BFP status too hiihii.

I still constantly feel like i have to fart outta my vagina LOL. And omg the pressure pains have been killer 'sigh'. 12 more days of work to go come on single digits!

Well then come on friday!! What time is it at? Lovin the pics from you and Kris!!

Woohoo Em congrats on the PUPO status!! Which i'm convinced will turn into a BFP status too hiihii.

I still constantly feel like i have to fart outta my vagina LOL. And omg the pressure pains have been killer 'sigh'. 12 more days of work to go come on single digits!

9:00am on Friday... it needs to be Friday already! LOL

How long are u supose to be in the hospital for? Do u have ur bag all packed? What r u bringing? Is DH staying with you the whole hospital stay?

Come on Emma!!! Rooting for a bfp! xoxo

Stacie, wow...friday will come fast!! You do look awesome - you're all belly! but it does look like your belly is defying all logic and gravity!

Jessy maybe you should just try to rip some queefs...just go for it. :p

Come on Emma!!! Rooting for a bfp! xoxo

Stacie, wow...friday will come fast!! You do look awesome - you're all belly! but it does look like your belly is defying all logic and gravity!

Jessy maybe you should just try to rip some queefs...just go for it. :p

Trust me i've tried bunches of times. And it only made it worst! The inside of my vagina get's these kinda sharp pains and eughhhhhhhh pretty much unpleasant trust me.

How long are u supose to be in the hospital for? Do u have ur bag all packed? What r u bringing? Is DH staying with you the whole hospital stay?

I should be in the hospital 3 nights, so if he is born on Friday, then I come home on Monday morning. Yes I have my bag all packed (it has been for weeks, LOL). We really don't need to bring much. going home outfit, some PJs, although with DS I just work the hospital gown, a robe, and toiletries and then going home outfit for little guy. I am going to bring my boppy and a pillow from home, that is about it. Luckily I know I won't be laboring forever so I don't need anything extra for that. DH is staying with me the whole time, except for some trips home to shower and take our dog to the dog bording place (we figured it was easier than trying to find someone to check in on her). We are all ready!

holy jesus Stacie... does your back hurt?!? when i see your bump i feel pain LOL. looks like you're gonna pop any second! You look lovely! You as well Kristen!!

No AF again today... the spotting is gone. Ugh! Yeah we been DTD on and off throughout this whole 50 day cycle. Would be nice to get a bfp in the end! Got my fingers crossed.

Emma i hope this is your cycle girl!!! i got everything crossed for you.

Yes my back hurts, LOL, and I feel like I am going to pop. Only problem is little guy doesn't seem to be ready. I convinced DH to have sex this morning in an attempt to evict him from his current residence, but so far nothing. I think I will still we waddling around on Friday morning with this massive belly!

omg u guys have the cutest bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jess where is urs??

em, rach, kim -girls how are you doing??

Hi girls sorry I'm just now writing in things have been crazy with the move we have 10 days left in our home we have now put offers on 3 homes and have not gotten the first two because they were outbid waiting to hear from the 3rd attempt .. They have all been forclosuresbut all in move in condition and people are fighting for them..... So I have no idea where ds will be in school in 2 weeks or where we will live obviously we are going to have to do an apartment til we can close on any house we purchase.... My af is due today just waiting for her to show. Lauren I understand not being happy with sell price is it diffinitely a buyers market. Stace you look ready Hun:) all belly:) hope Friday comes fast for you. Kristen I have been thinking of you and rj. Much love your way girlie. Lisette love the pics of Melina!! So precious. Rach sorry your having af troubles. Hope it straightens out for you.

Kim still no AF signs as of now?? Do u feel wonky?? Spotting?? BFP??????????

Rach crossing my fingers it is exactly why u havent had AF yet sweety!

Soooo after my obgyn app this monring turns out i'm dilated 1 cm. No big deal since i can remain there for another freakin 6 weeks...shit i hope not. He says it also explains why i'm so stiff and sore. Jesus Charlie isnt even here yet and she's already my lil mischief maker huh?

Stace not long left now hunny!

Happy most useless day of the week to all :) :)

jess i feel i havent talked to u in 10 years!

how are you doing?

I know!! I'm doing good! Apart from u know the constant crotch pains and not bein able to put my own goddamn socks on by myself i'm good LOLOL.

How r u??

LOL, I haven't been able to put my socks on for weeks! I wear sandals unless the temperature is below 50 degrees :)

Please come faster Friday!!!!

Ahh poor Stace. Friday is just around the corner sweety i betcha ur counting down the days for sure huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->