We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

thats how i feel liz. im super excited bout my son but its weird to think about i was pregnant 3 times all together...so strange :(

how is cam doing?

kris how do you feel hunni getting ready?

we need belly shots girls

ill post one!

21w3d...

Attachments

• 21w3d.jpg
    21w3d.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey girlies. Bleeding finally stopped this am. I got my follow up beta hcg results they were 5.4 so I have to get blood drawn again to make sure it drops to less than 1. And my dr wants to see me for follow up appt in 2 weeks. Im really disappointed in my husband. I asked him not to tell anyone. And he told his father. And the reason I knew was because of the way my mother in law has been treating me. I understand if he feels like he needs to talk about it but I don't think that was it.... Men sometimes.... So I began my crazy fitness program. I'm sure I will feel it tomorrow I did 2 hrs of cardio and swam 1/2 mile. I haven't decided what to do as far as fertility treatments anymore I just don't want to get the same result...

Emma- any news??? Thinking about you.xoxo

Uhh kim im sorry sweeti and that sucks ur dh said sumthing wen u asked him not too... Hope ur doing ok the best u can b doing xoxooxoxxoxoox thinking of u

Em any news??

October is definitely an emotional month. But I love bringing the awareness of pregnancy loss to everyone I can as I feel that the subject is still taboo. I feel the same way about this baby too Liz. I am sooo excited to meet him/her but also anxious and wondering if it will look like RJ, or wondering how RJ would be reacting to a brother or sister. The what ifs are the hardest. Hugs!

Hi Leese! Love the bump pic, you look great! I will be posting another when I am 32 weeks. Getting really ready for this baby. It is already engaged in my pelvis and it hurts to walk, move, lie down, put pants on, etc. lol

Sorry to hear of your loss Kim. I am so sorry that your husband told your FIL. I was the same way with my miscarriage in February, I didn't want anyone to know on top of everything. Sending you lots of virtual hugs and love hun

thanks kris :) so happy for you !! cant wait ahhh cant wait to find out what is it!!!! u still thinking girl???

Everyone including my husband think that it is a girl...I can't get it out of my head that it is a boy but I don't have a clue. I am pretty excited to find out what it is.

Thanks for reminding me about the candle on Oct 15th. We have our next ultrasound that morning, our 20 week, so hopefully we will be able to celebrate the lives of both our babies on that day, the one that is growing, hopefully, healthy inside of me, and the one that we lost.

Just wanted to start off by saying that i'm so sorry for ur loss Kim :( We're all here for u hunny if u need to rant or talk or just anything at all! Also sorry that ur DH told FIL i know how hard it can be when u dont want people to talk about it and they do anywais. Hang on there.

Leese love the belly shot! I've been quickly lurking yesterday so this weekend was too jam packed for me! But i'm good!

Stace how is lil dude doing on formula? Do u have to pump alot??

Happy tuesday to all! I'm in my last week of work eeeeeeeeeeeee..it's just too damn crazy lolol

Holy mother fuckkkkk i just went to the bathroom since i've been having period cramps on and off all morning and when i wipped there was a really thick yellow discharge tingged with pink..i think i'm loosing my mucus plug whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Sorry panic moment over...kinda...

wow Jesse !!!! have you felt any contractions besides the period type cramps? If you lie down and put your hand on your belly you can feel your belly start to get hard..... or have you tried to time the cramps at all???
Lauren, once we leave Edmonton we will all be going back to Grand Prairie, my husband is not leaving Canada for a long time :) we have to apply for his change of status and work permit.
I am so tired of being in the hospital!!!! it has been almost a month I think....... just laying in bed waiting for my OB dr to come by this morning to talk about what is next, although I'm sure it will be the same answer ( we will see how the next few days go) been having contractions since last night about every 10 min but I'm getting so use to them now that I can't tell if they are mild or my perception of the pain has changed.....
my fav part of the day is when I get to walk to the other side where you go after you have your baby :) ( we walk over there for ice because the ice machine on this wing broke) you can smell the new baby smell over there and sometimes you can catch a glimps of new babies having there baths :)

Kim hunni I'm sooo sorry for ur loss :hugs: How r u holding up through it all & the move? T&P ur way!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend (long Thanksgiving one to my Canadian chicas)

Jess I'm crazy excited for u! Eeeeeekkkkkkk :)

Been rough here...my sweet happy baby is in constant tummy pain unless upright in my arms :( We took her to the clinic yesterday to check her & rule out an ear infection or anything since she's just sooo inconsolable! Seems to be just silent reflux...any of u ladies have that experience? Got a script for baby Zantac which I'm hesitant about so we're seeing her pedi tmmr for a double check & to discuss! For now baby magic bag is helping sooth...you'd never guess from her new smiley pic eh :) lol

amy how are you hunni??

I am doing well, thanks. I have just been lurking the board since we moved. I was so busy with moving and since have only had one day off of work and am so busy there... am just exhausted!

We are 19 weeks today and have our 20 week ultrasound next Monday... looking forward to it but nervous as always.

Thanks so much for asking!

Ahhh no Lisette that sucks! It very well could b silent reflux i've heard of it happen to some of my friends babies. I'd wait and see the pedi today like u said. Just u know to be sure.

Crystal ahhh hunny i cant believe ur still in edmonton!!! How come they cant send u to ur own hospital?? I mean there hasnt really been any changes or anything which is a good thing right??? How long are they planning on keeping u? Until 38 weeks and then u'll deliver????

Amy u must be super duper excited for ur u/s!!!!

Beurkkk same old period cramps and same old icky gooey discharge. I dont wanna be a icky leaky for another 3 weeks LOLOL. It's just nastyyyyy. I've got my obgyn app tomorrow morning so i guess we'll know more about whats the what. Poor guy tho having to pretty much manualy check that out...but then again they have seen wayyyyy worse things right?

Happy hump to y'all!!!!!!

Ooohhh and FYI i'm lookin at my ticker and i dunno...since seeing the goo and crap i'm kinda scared to have sex and jump start labor..it's kinda a teeny bit too early no?

thanks girls. I'm hanging in there. I think it wasn't as bad as the first because I expected it because I had the spotting before the bfp. I feel guilty tho because I was doing major packing/lifting because my 21 progesterone was so low so I figured if there was a chance I was preggo it wouldn't last so I decide to help hubby and not let him do it alone. And I got the first spotting the day after all the lifting.... Also with the first m/c I helped my sis move and started spotting the day after that.... But I have so much other stuff working against me like my progesterone levels and the pcos which gives me a 40% chance of m/c so who knows what caused it. I have been working out like crazy so I hope to lose 25 lbs. try to fix what I can.

Lisa- I love your belly shot!
Lisette- hope Melina's lil tummy feels better. All my Nicu babies had reflux. If you can do an incline under her mattress it really seems to help. Don't put blankets directly under her but if you fold a moderate size blanket up and place it under her crib mattress to make it a 20-30 degree incline it will help her tons. She is too cute!
Jess- any changes???? Are you in labor???:):):):)

Kim it is in no way ur fault what so ever! It's so early on that i dont think any type of heavy lifting and etc would affect it. Ditto for the working out like crazy it wouldnt affect it either.

As for me being in labor yet nopee and i mean thank god cuz i think it's a teeny bit too early still right? I'm just cramping and getting gooeyness lolol.

Jessy- still too early! But if she wants to visit us she'll do it anyway. I for one am excited to see her!

Amy- Good luck at the u/s! Are you finding out the sex? Have you already? Maybe I missed it...

Kim- If you need anything we are here! I know it's hard not to wonder what if but this isn't your fault. After our m/c I wondered alot. Did that one glasss of wine I had before knew do something? Did the lifting tile last weekend do something? I know they didn't but I understand wanting something to blame or point at.

Looking forward to the weekend and its only Wed! Booo. Saturday morning is Family pictures. We are having Cam's 3 month photos and our family photos including the extended families. So my mom and us and with my sister's family, my dad w/his wife and us and my sister's family, and DH's dad w/his wife and us. And all the combinations of people that breaks down into. Hopefully Cam is in a good mood haha. Then Cam and his cousin Jackson's double baptism is that evening followed by a family dinner. Currently there are 60 confirmed guest and 17 maybes soooo we are busy planning the food,ect for that.

On another topic: I got Cams Halloween costume this weekend- a dragon. He's going to be so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->