We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Amy- Good luck at the u/s! Are you finding out the sex? Have you already? Maybe I missed it...

At our 16 week ultrasound they said girl and seemed certain. They did say "it is still early" or the tech did anyway but the Dr and the tech independently said girl and seemed sure. I'll want it validated at our 20 week but we've been calling her a girl and by her name, which is going to be Emily, since the 16 week scan.

well things have changed yet again since yesterday. I started contracting monday night about every 10 min apart but no pain, a few woke me up in the middle of the night then wehn they put me on the monitor in the morning i was still contracting every 10 min. they started getting more uncomfortable around dinner time so they checked my cervix and there was no change so they gave me a shot of morphine and gravol, it helped slow them down but did not get rid of them , the dr's gave me another shot of morhine and gravol around 11pm . i tried sleeping but i started getting shooting pain in my pelvic floor so they had the doc come back at 5 am and check me again .... i went from 1 cm to 3 cm so they sent me up to laor and delivery, was contracting every few min and they hurt but i did not want any more morphine because it makes me feel really sick. was checked again at 8 am and only dialated another 1/2 cm. my ob dr is hoping labor will stop so she wont let me have an epidural yet ( i wanted one because i have to stay on the monitor the whole time and have no way of easing the pain when I'm laying flat on my back) so i have to labor like this for as long as possible , they dont want to help my labor at all right now until at least sat. my blood sugars r jumping around, im not allowed ot eat or drink or get out of bed, my contractions range from every 5-10 min and a pain level of 5-8. i have not slept since early tue morning . baby looks great but im breaking down at this point, no epi until im 6-7 cm my dr said and i really cant stand another dose of morphine at the moment. :( the neotate drs said its fine to deliver now and my med drs said they want me to deliver soon becasuse the stress of the fluctuating sugars is not good for me but the ob dr's want to keep pushing for more time as long as they can....... i just feel helpless and blah!!

Wow Crystal, sorry you're having such a hard time! Sounds like a rough and drawn out process but I'm sure everyone is only considering what's best for your little one. So glad that you are keeping us updated and good luck over the next few days. Who knows what could happen! But i'm glad you're in good hands and if your little one decides to make an appearance I hope you all are healthy!

Wow Crystal, sorry you're having such a hard time! Sounds like a rough and drawn out process but I'm sure everyone is only considering what's best for your little one. So glad that you are keeping us updated and good luck over the next few days. Who knows what could happen! But i'm glad you're in good hands and if your little one decides to make an appearance I hope you all are healthy!

thank you :)
I have been contracting now every 3-4 min and they are sever !!!! I finally let them give me some more morhine and gravol so I could catch my breath. the contractions slowed back down to every 10 and now they r back to every 5 but my cervix has not changed since 8 am. I wish I could walk around or something to help with the pain and to aid labor naturally. It is so tough to be in so much pain for so long and have no progress.... this could continue for days

Crystal, you and your little guy are in my thoughts/prayers. Hang in there. :hugs:

Here is our potty shot from 16 weeks... will get to see her again on Monday!
I think someone had asked if we'd chosen a middle name... her name is Emily Nicole. Emily because I had a dream in-between our miscarriage and this pregnancy that we had a daughter named Emily so we think she "Chose" her first name as I had never even considered it for a name. Nicole is from my maiden name, Nickol, as I dropped it when I got married and my Dad only has two daughters so we are the last of the family name.

Attachments

• EPSON001.jpg
    EPSON001.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Thoughts to you Crystal! Hang on there hunny it will all be over soon :)

GL Crystal! :) Hang in there hun....soon you will be cuddling your little boy and it will all seem worth it!

Happy Last Day at work Jessy! :) Happy VD night for us! Can't wait!

No time to check in but please don't tell me about vd coz I can't watch it till sat nite! Enjoy smolderhalder!! Hope everyone's good xxxx

Oufff sorry i havent had time to post girls but these past few days have been extremely crazy. I've been so busy at work getting everything transfered and taken care of it's sick. Still cant believe today is the LAST day i'll be sitting in my office until november 2013!!!!!!!

Happy TFGIFF to all!! Plans this weekend? How is everyone doin???

jess so awsome!!!!

happy for you girl!!!

did you guys ever try maybelline baby lips balm omg its so freakin great lol just letting u guys know! hahahha bc im obsessed it tastes like fruit punch too! lol <----cray cray!

tgif!!!!!!!!

im going out w my girlfriends tonight for a friends bday, not sure where i hope i can stomach the food!

nicholas weighs 1lb 2oz as of yesterday & hes measuring perfectly. so happy omg!!!!

<3<3<3<3

people responding to shower and i have like 25 things bought already off registry so excting lol

how are you all?

Leese i have the pink punch baby lips!! Totaly the freakin best my mouth looks amazingggggg.

Very good for ur registry!!

I never tried it. My niece told me about it lol its awsome, leo was like wow ur lips look sexy ! Hahahah love it, its such a pretty pink shade, my new fave ha!

GL Crystal! I don't know if they can give you this, but I had to be monitored with DS #1 because I was induced for high blood pressure, so I know how horrible it is having to lay in bed with contractions, but before I had my epidural I had a shot of stadol (same family as demerol) and it helped ease the pain for awhile. The only time I have ever had morphine was in my spinal for the c-section and I did feel sick after that. I hope you can find some pain relief, I can't imagine laboring like that for days! Thinking of you!

I took little guy to the Dr. for a weight check, since he was still 9lb 3oz last week and he hadn't made it to birth weight yet. Well my little piggy now weighs 10lb 1oz! That is right he gained 14oz in a week! Even the Dr. was surprised. He asked me what I was doing and I told him that I started supplementing his feedings and now he only takes a bottle. He said that he looks really healthy and to keep it up ;) I guess my little guy just prefers bottled over draft, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->