We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

hi girls! Hope everybody is doing well. Emma, you've been in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know for sure but I believe my last m/c was a chemical because it was over basically as soon as it began. I'm still waiting for af but you can't base your path on me b/c my cycles are so crazy irregular. I think I may have ovulated a week ago. Just based on symptoms. So I'm expecting af in a week.
Jess, your bf Charlie right? If so try narrowing it down to what affects her lil tummy.
We are still waiting to move into the new home:( getting things repaired that we found on inspection. Since it is a foreclosure it is slow going. The bank does not get in a hurry.

Jess baby from my famous massage therapist: try raising both her legs to her chest & wiggle back & forth pretty fast - supposed to break up the big gas bubbles into smaller ones, also under the foot if u press with ur thumb in clockwise little points it should get the intestines moving & soft tummy circles cloackwise again :) Start journalling what u eat as well cuz u can maybe see what might be bothering her? Poor sweetie, sending lots of hugs to u both :hugs:

Will have to re-read & respond properly but sleep is quickly taking over right now :haha: Love to u all xoxo

My bleeding has stopped & my hpt is bfn yay!
I'm writing an essay on reductionist and holistic approaches to health booooo!

Hope everyone's good? Xxx

Liam is still struggling. He is on a poop every other day or every third day cycle and it frustrates him because he tries to poop all the time. He is extremely gassy, we have tried extra burping, the gas drops, rubbing his belly, pretty much every trick and nothing helps. He gets so upset at the gas, the he screams and refuses to eat. I have no idea what to do for him and I can not wait until his next Dr. appt to see if the Dr. has any suggestions.

Happy saturday everyone!!!! How y all doin? It s freezing here which means time to put up my xmas tree eeeeee

Omg emma and kris tell me u guys saw the last episode of vampire diaries????? I dont wana spoil it just in case so lemme kbow if u did before i reveal anything :)

Us ladies ur thanksgiving is next week right? And it s also black friday? Do u really get that awsome kind of deals or it s over hyped??

Black friday is redick... People get really nutty i dont want anything that bad lolo

I cant wait for turkey and sweet potatoes and pie omg gimeeeeeeeeee! Lol

How r u girls doin

Emma how r u feeling sweeti?

Oh yeah I watched it Jess...I can't wait for some Delena action! Finally!

Lisa i hate dreaming too lol. I dream the wackiest shit but also the worst stuff too. It sucks, but at least it's a dream.

Jessy yes thanksgiving and black friday are this week! I am so stoked for both!!! You really do get some good deals. Like Sears is selling a 32in LCD HDTV for $97 USD! Also a 50in for $350 USD.

I to despise dreaming. Never remembered them before I had cam, now I remember them all and sometimes wake up feeling like I haven't slept. Urgggh so annoying. Especially considering my child sleeps amazingly. Last night he slept 830-6am. Then 640-1010. The only reason he was up for 40 was because he has a head cold & his nose was upsetting him. We go to the pediatrician tomorrow for his 4 month check up.
Yup thanksgiving is this week. Yay! Soooo much food! Then Fri we are going 6 hours to ny to visit my sister, baby jax, and her hubby at my sisters in-laws house. But we will shop & have pedicures on sat! Yay! Were pretty much done shipping though and Xmas decor is going up next Monday & I've already started on the Xmas music. Last year we went to Walmart at 11 pm on thanksgiving night & got some great deals but we won't be doing it again. There's nothing I need that badly! But yes the deals are crazy usually.

Ive been dreaming such weird things so weird...

Im so unformfortable and wake up to pee alot so maybe thats y my sleep is all disturbed

Gotta order my rhogam today for next week that shot sucks lol

Liz how is cam feeling??

Kim i really hopw this month things work out for u xoxo

Jess hows charlie ?

Stace how is liam been w everything??

Lisette hows baby melina?? Cant believe 3 months already holy crap!!

Kim im sorry stoopid AF showed up. How long was ur cycle this shot? R u still using opks?

Liz how long did it take for Cam to get decent periods of sleep? Charlie is still on 3 hour shifts lol but it s actualy not too bad!

Rach 97$?????? For a 32 inch?? Holy fucking shit that is good. Why dont we have that here? Boxing day is crap i never find amything super duper to freak out over.

Emma and Kris yesss hardcore Delena action! It s about goddamn time jesus only tool 4 seasons..she better not become human again and all of a sudden want stefan instead

Poor Charlie was super constipated and went 24 hours without being able to poo. We found this awsome trick with a q tip that made it spew out lolol dh was covered liquid poo hiihii then bout an hour ago she pooed all on her own thank god. She s a very content baby right now lolol

I wish I had more time to read!

Sorry about AF Kim :( What is your plan for this cycle?

Jessy, glad Charlie was able to poop! Poor Liam is still struggling. I think I am going to give hime another bottle of apple prune juice, he hasn't pooped since Friday :(

Got the boys' pictures taken and they sucked, now waiting on time for Logan's parent/teacher conference. Teachers love him, so I know it will go well :) Then I need to start getting my house cleaned so we can decorate this weekend. I used to go shopping every black friday, but it is getting so crazy, I think I am going to stay home this year. There is nothing I want that bad to fight the crazies over. We do have a tradition of going out for breakfast with my parents that I hope we still keep ;) Mmmm eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, grits, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I love Cracker Barrel breakfast almost as much as Thanksgiving Dinner!

I hear the qtip or thermometer works great when worse comes to worse. I'd have to do it and not tell hubby though because he is not into anything going up little mans butt haha.

Cam was sleeping decently around 11 weeks- 5-6 hours a night, then 7 hours by 13 weeks, and now most of the time it's 9 hours. I only remember because before we put him in his crib at 11 weeks he only slept maybe 4 hours straight. Apparently he needed more space and by the end of the first week he was sleeping like a champ.

4 month stats: 15.6 lbs, 25 inches long. Right on track still. Dr recommended starting foods within the next month. Blahhhh! Where has my baby gone!?!

Aw Kim that's shit babe. Are you all out trying or taking it easy or?

Rach black Friday sounds awesome but I don't know if I could handle the shopper rage! How you doing with everything else? Are you still temping and using the cbfm?

Jessy I'm glad Charlie's feeling better! So yeh delena...maybe he will get his kit off a lot this season ;-)

Stacie do we get to see the boys pics?! Bet they're super cute?

How the heck did Cam get to 4 months!!!? It's fab to see them doing new things but a bit sad that they're growing up! Dh said tonight that he likes it when ds calls him dad, I said well he better still call me mummy for a while yet, I don't wanna be mum yet!

Think we might just be writing 2012 off as a bad year on the ttc front. I ovulate at the end of this week but dh is super busy at work and is stock-taking etc so there won't be much opportunity!! He was literally just falling asleep in the chair watching VD!! I think it might be nice to take the pressure off this month anyway & just enjoy Xmas without thinking about it too much. Fingers crossed that 2013 will be better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->