We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hello my loves :wave:

Sorry to have been MIA for soo long...days just consumed with recent vacines, colds all around & some bf troubles :( Lil munchkin is mostly super happy & great trhough it all so I count my blessings & try to take it all in stride!

I miss u all lots & stalk when I can with one hand at 3am! Kris hunni lots of love & smooth easy induction vibes! I'm soooo excited for ya :happydance: & Leese its finally shower time!?! Yipppeeee xoxxo Emm get well vibes to gh & good on u for taking a holiday break! May it bring a good rested body for the new year :hugs: Rach thata beautiful tree girlie, how u doing cycle wise? Kim r ya out there too? How everyone doing with xmas shopping? I feel soo behind this year but we got our tree up so that's something right :) ill try to get my butt to a PC & post pics for u all soon xoxo

My condo isnt ready yet so we are at my parents in basement apartment ... Unfortunately we are unsure when the work will b done w it took forever and we just closed this passed weekened... I am really upset bout it... Otherwise i wud def be working on his room :( we are redoing everything b its very old so i am hoping with in the next couple weeks the guy will start work and he said about a month and a half.... I have a feeling he will b here by the time its fricken done watch!!! Sucks :( but wat can i do u kno.... My fam will help me... Wud be hard moving and setting up everything w a newborn but i may not have a choice!!

I am been like fighting a cold the last 3 days... Do u guys kno wat it safe to take?? Or just good old r&r and water and oj... Lol i just hope it doesnt get worse bc my shower is sunday!!

I tried on my outfit again and i love my dress i look to the left where the ruching is big hole like how did i not notice???! So i called old navy and spoke w such a nice lady they are shipping me a new one shud b here by tmaro... Yay lol i cant wait!

Hope all is well with you guys! Wat r ur plans for christmas everyone????

You can take plain old sudafed (no letters behind it) and regular strength tylenol. I had a list, but I don't remember what else was on it. If you look back in the posts to around March, I think I posted the whole list from my Dr. I will see if I can find it :)

Lisette- I am glad little Miss is doing well!

LOL, found it... here is the list my Dr. said was OK to take while pregnant:

Sudafed (plain- not letters behind the name)
Benadryl
Robitussin (Plain- no letters behind the name)
Tylenol or Tylenol PM
Tums
Zantac, Pepcid- Use these first for heartburn/ reflux
Prilosec OTC- May use if no help from the two meds listed above
Colace Stool Softeners
Preparation H Hemorrhoid Cream
2 Flinstone/Gummy Vitamins if you cannot tolerate prenatal vitamins (but should add DHA supplement if using these)

Aww no Leese, hope you feel better soon. Little nick will be in with you guys for a while anyway won't he, so he won't need his own room straight away. Then you can have fun decorating!

Rach did you get any black Friday bargains?!

Emma i sure did get some good deals! I got a 50in tv from Wal-mart for $300. I stood in line 8 hours for it though. From 9pm to 5am. It was awful! I am still so tired from it lol. I need to catch up on my sleep! I got a wireless printer for $40, FurReal dog for my twin nieces that was originally $60 and i got it for $15! All USD of course. I got a few other things, but those were the biggest steals i got. I got the movie 21 Jump Street with the sexy Channing Tatum for $9. I had so much fun. I also got my Christmas Tree on black friday. Was $180 and i got it for $59! I spent too much money lol.

As far as my cycle goes... no idea if i've O'd or what not. Just taking it easy for now.

Thanks guys.. My dr said i can take sudafed..I wound up buying sudafed pe.. Took it then realized it was pe and started freakin out i called my dr he said its fine... But im guna stop not take it anymore... I only took one dose but im freaking out still....

Wow Rach some awesome deals, dunno if i could handle 8 hours in line tho! Good work! I'm taking it easy this month too, tis the season to be jolly & all that so can't be bothered stressing this month. Altho i do have one slightly tender boob........ !!

Leese i'm sure one dose will be fine hunny, little nicholas will be happily snuggled up in there :thumbup: Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Does anyone fancy doing an xmas sweetie swap like we did for v day?

Lisa- I am sure it is fine. I think the real danger is in the 1st trimester when the baby is forming. Nicolas is fine. I don't know if it is the same where you live, but we have to get regular Sudafed from the pharmacist.

I am in for a sweets exchange :) Although that is totally working against my plan to lose the last of my baby weight! I still have 12lbs to go!

Sorry I have been posting! I have been stalking though! I'm all for a candy Exchange. Good excuse to go to the candy store. Yummy!! Plus I found some new favorites!

Hey girlies thank u all :)

Im guna stay medicine less an hope im ok for sunday!

How r u all doing??

Kris- your induction date is so soon! I hope you are doing well!

It is kind of slow on here! Here is a pic of Liam from Thanksgiving, for those not friends with me on FB :)
Liam Thanksgiving.jpg

I know we are very quiet at the mo! Too busy planning for xmas and shopping etc!

Cute pic Stacie!

Hope everyone is doing good :thumbup:

Hi girls!

That's all, just hi and hope all is well. Working 10 hour days (from home)- busy but I like it, and close the house in 11 days!! So busy eek

Love yas!

hi friends! Have been stalking but with everything going on not much time to post. Kris!!! I'm thinking about ya! Can't wait for updates from you. And pics!!!! Eeek:)
We are still waiting to close on our home too. So tired of living out of boxes in our rental... I want my stuff unpacked:)

Hey girlies,

I'm in for the candy swap too :)

Hope everyone is feeling better and getting lots of christmas shopping done!

Kris hunni sending a million hugs for strength tommorow! I can't wait to see the beautiful pic of your newest addition :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->