We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hello everyone!! Jesus i had 5 freakin pages to go threw. I figured id b posting all the time but it s actualy really busy having a lil cutie patooty at home!!

Kris eeeeeee definetly keep us in the loop!! Fingers crossed it wont b much longer!!

Stace and Liz both Liam and Cam r freakin adorable!! We got Charlie weighed last week and she tipped at 8 pounds!! I cant believe she already went from 6lbs1ounce to 8 pounds gahhhh..

Leese it s ur baby shower tomorrow!!!! Let us know about all the goodies u get.

Lauren ur still lovin ur stay at home job tho right?? I hope it s still working out good for u :)

Kim ickk i know how much livin out of boxes sucks hopefully u ll b movin soon..like tomorrow or something lolol

Emma omggg did u watch VD??? They ruined it for me goddamnit with that new fucking twist...why cant they just b happy grrrrrr

Any news from Crystal????? I hope Ethan is ok...

Rach loveee ur xmas trees!! The lighting is perfect i bet it gives a gorgeous glow :)

Lisette what up chica? Miss u bunches!!

AFM im all in for the goody xchange! I lovef when we did it last time:) Charlie has been fantastic thank god. Does everyone have me on their facebook??? U guys have seen all the pics right?? I need to post some here too im just always posting from my cell...Crap it s already dec 1st..thats crazy i havent even staryed my xmas shopping...Once again i ll b screwed this year looool

Cervadil did absolutely nothing so now I am booked for a c-section sometime this afternoon. I will update when I can...getting soooo excited I don't even care that I am not having a vaginal birth! :)

Lol Kris I remember that feeling like is was yesterday! Enjoy the smooth no pushing c-section my friend & take lots of pics of ur perfect LO's round head for us ;) xoxoxo

Just seen your fb update Kris- huuuuuuuge congrats my love, your baby (I'm not giving away the surprise!) is sooooo beautiful! Well done you xxxxx

Baby boy, Raif Shaheed, born today via c-section at 426pm. 8 pounds 9 ounces and mom and baby are doing well! He is on some anti-biotics for some spots on his lungs but we had a good long cuddle before bed this evening before he went back to the nursery! We are beyond excited and totally in love!

Attachments

• Raif.jpg
    Raif.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3
Omg kris im crying hes beautiful and i am so happy for u!!!!!!!

How r all u girls doing?? Miss yas been super busy this week

Omg my shower is today im nervous...80 yes 80 people r coming!!!!!!

Aaawwww Kris he's absolutely gorgeous sweetie :cloud9: I am in tears here as well....God Bless him xoxo

Leese hunni go back & get some more beauty rest girlie! I canait to see pics, have a blast :)

How exciting Leese! Wow 80 people, you're gonna get some cool shit haha!! Looking forward to pix xxx

Kris he's so handsome! Congratulations! Xoxo

Lisa have fun today! 80 ppl! My suggestion is open presents fast or you'll be doing it for two days!

Kris, he is handsome! Your little man!!! Glad you are both doing well.

Leese, have fun at the shower... 80 people means a LOT of gifts!!!

Congrats Kris!! He is so handsome and Im glad u got ur huge cuddle <3 <3

Leese eeeeeeeekk 80 people is a fantastic turn out! Shittt ur gonna b pooped tonight from all the gift opening and excitement enjoy it hunny!

Thanks guys it went amazing i got so much stuff!!!! It was great i had a blast! I am super tired guna go rest.. Hope u all had a great weekend ill ttyl! Xoxo

congrats Kris <3 he is so cute .

I have tried updating but my internet keeps cutting out and makes me write the whole update again -.- then I'm too annoyed to write it over :p

baby Ethan is doing good at his appointment about a week ago he weighed 7 lbs. He is 7 weeks and 1 day old today but 1 week and 1 day corrected :p The dr told me not to expect his first smiles until he was 12 weeks old but I have seen two this weekend <3 soo sooo sweet.
Hubby wants another baby right away !!! we are not trying and not preventing at the moment but honestly I'm usually too tired for any sex !!!

here are some pics my daughter did last week, actually the first pic was done when he was still in the hospital. i wish we had the opportunity to do pics before he was over 2 weeks old but since we were in the NICU the whole time it was kinda hard :( but I think these one turned out pretty good. he was impossible to get to sleep and to try and position .

Attachments

• IMG_4520.jpg
    IMG_4520.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4842.jpg
    IMG_4842.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • number5.jpg
    number5.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
  • hoyi.jpg
    hoyi.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • hfgit7.jpg
    hfgit7.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2
here is a few more done on halloween so he was just over 2 weeks at the time.
these ones look weird !!! lol he was still in the hospital so we were trying to hide all his wires but at least his feeding tube was out by then :)

Attachments

• IMG_4492.jpg
    IMG_4492.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4502.jpg
    IMG_4502.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
Ethan is so cute! I am glad he is doing well. Thanks for updating us!!!

Congrats Kris!!! Another little boy :) I love his name! Are you going with the "R" theme or did it just happen that both boys have the same letter? He is precious!

Crystal- I love the pics! Your daughter is talented. And wow NTNP already? I want another so badly, but there is no way I could even think about being pregnant right now, LOL. I need to catch up on all the sleep I am missing first.

Jessy- glad Charlie is doing well and gaining like a champ!

Rach- Do you have your shopping done yet? You seem way ahead of the game with your Christmas tree and black friday deals ;)

Not much new to post... everyone is about the same at my house!

Crystal there u are!! I was getting worried from not hearing from u hunny!! Ethan is adorable! I find the pics turned out pretty good! Dayummmm another baby already??? U go girl! God knows we cant wait either but shitttt i agree with Stace me need zzzzzzz for now lolol.

Leese thats great that u got tons of goodies. R u missing anything??

Lisette omggg we went to Clement yesterday cyz i havent found any cute holiday jammies for Charlie and i swear that store is amazing!! It was actualy the first time we went and trust me i ll b doing most of my baby clothes shopping there now everything was on sale for 6$ a footy jammy!!

Amy how u doing chica??? Gettin uber excited??

Im sorry people but im still shocked it s december 3rd today...sickkkk..

I know Dec 3rd!!!! I was like WTF, I only have 3 weeks until Christmas! This fact is even scarier considering tomorrow is my birthday and I will be the big 3-0 :( I am going to be officially old (at least by Logan's standards LOL) and due to sleep deprivation I am feeling old to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->