We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks for all the love and support Ladies! I am in shock and disbelief still that I will be holding a baby soon! I will update as soon as I can tomorrow on what is going on! Lots of love to all of you!

Liam and Melina are both sooooo adorable! Not much going on here... Very excited for you Kris! Can't wait to see your new addition and can't beleive time has flown by so quickly! Best of luck tomorrow!

This is Cameron in his new cloth diaper and santa hat for our christmas cards :)

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Oh my he looks so big! I love the outfit, you cards will be so cute :)

For those not on FB, Liam went for his 2 month checkup today and now weighs 14lb 8oz and is 24in long. He is a little chunky monkey! The Dr. referred to him as a line backer, lol

Omg cam look so friggn cute!!! :)

Aww stace little line backer liam lol i wanna see pic!!

How r u girls

LOL, I have to do his 2 month pics sometime soon (he was 2 months yesterday, but I am always behind:dohh:)

Cute pics girls!

Kris good luck today! Thinking of you!

Stace- haha Ryan was 15 lbs 7 oz at her 4+ month appt. lol. Don't you love the chubby rolls? So cute!

Liam is a ham!!! Cam looks SO adorbs in his hat and diaper.

I saw this video today on facebook and you must watch it. It's 50 seconds long and i guarantee you it will make you smile and tear up. It's of an 8 month old baby who was born deaf and got cochlear implants for his first time.

https://www.facebook.com/v/227366017336828

Awww that was absolutely adorable! Cam is seriously a ham anyhow and when we let him be free in just a diaper he's the happiest kid in the world. Daddy is going indoor golfing tonight so little man and I are making baby food (eeeekkk!! Where has my baby gone?!!!!!!!!!!!!??????) and ornaments with his footsies for christmas. Tomorrow we have brunch with some friends and their babies who are in town for the first time since Cam arrived, and then a baby shower, followed by our monthly family dinner. What are you all up to this weekend?

Looking forward to Kris's next comment! And Jealous of all the house buying/moving! We're back to looking at houses, crazy but DH and I are excited at the thought of trying for #2. Clearly Cam has been wayyyy to easy of a baby. It will be a while but we have to move in order to even think about making it a reality! So far we haven't found anything nice boooo

kris!! Any news??? Boy or girl :) can't wait to see a pic

No news...got cervadil this morning roind 1030ish. Just lots of cramping and waiting. Trying to rest as much as possible but I am sooooo bored. Hopefully real labour starts soon as I am going crazy, I am so impatient for this all to be over!

Aawwww kris hunni I'm sooo impatient here with ya! Loads of positive quick moving baby vibes ur way love :hugs:

Aw Kris can't wait to hear!!

Get opening those advent calendars girlies!!!!

Whaaat no news?! Come on little baby!

Liz awesome! Ryan is so good she ALMOST makes me want another one, but...I don't know!

Well looks like I am still having a December baby. I have been in the hospital since 930am yesterday, my cervix was not favourable for my Dr. just to break my waters and start me on pitocin so they inserted cervadil which they will take out this morning and then re-evaluate where I am at. Fingers crossed the contractions and cramping I have had have done something down there because I am beyond anxious to meet my LO! Sorry I don't have any REALLY exciting news for you Ladies this morning! Might be another long and boring day but hopefully I will be in labour instead. I will keep you updated!

Hello everyone!! Jesus i had 5 freakin pages to go threw. I figured id b posting all the time but it s actualy really busy having a lil cutie patooty at home!!

Kris eeeeeee definetly keep us in the loop!! Fingers crossed it wont b much longer!!

Stace and Liz both Liam and Cam r freakin adorable!! We got Charlie weighed last week and she tipped at 8 pounds!! I cant believe she already went from 6lbs1ounce to 8 pounds gahhhh..

Leese it s ur baby shower tomorrow!!!! Let us know about all the goodies u get.

Lauren ur still lovin ur stay at home job tho right?? I hope it s still working out good for u :)

Kim ickk i know how much livin out of boxes sucks hopefully u ll b movin soon..like tomorrow or something lolol

Emma omggg did u watch VD??? They ruined it for me goddamnit with that new fucking twist...why cant they just b happy grrrrrr

Any news from Crystal????? I hope Ethan is ok...

Rach loveee ur xmas trees!! The lighting is perfect i bet it gives a gorgeous glow :)

Lisette what up chica? Miss u bunches!!

AFM im all in for the goody xchange! I lovef when we did it last time:) Charlie has been fantastic thank god. Does everyone have me on their facebook??? U guys have seen all the pics right?? I need to post some here too im just always posting from my cell...Crap it s already dec 1st..thats crazy i havent even staryed my xmas shopping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->