We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey girlies, hope everyone is feeling better?
My consultant appt went well, he listened to hb etc then discharged me back to midwife care. Starting to get me a little belly now! Can't believe it's only 4 weeks to my gender scan arrrrgggghhhhh!

Oh and Jessy, you are not allowed to be so in shape so soon, stop it ;-)

Wow em ur gender scan so soon.. So exciting very happy for u!!

Nicky fell asleep a little while ago so im just laying here... He woke up every 2.5 to 3 hours last night so that was great... Alot better then 15 mins!!

I guess the new formula is really helping thank god!!

:)

Aww Rach I can't wait for your turn.....Where you at with insurance etc?

Wow Em I can't believe your gender scan is soooo close! What do you think your little bean is?

Seriously Jessy! You are freaking crazy doing that exercise program!

I am glad Ethan is doing well!

I didn't have terrible back pain after my c-section, but my Mom (who had two c-sections) said that my recovery was abnormal. I still have some mild back pain, but I think it is more from still having no ab muscles.

Hows is goin w trying rach?? What dpo are u??

Honestly the last 2 days i really started feeling alot better... I was in so much pain ..i dont look forward to that pain again one day!

Em u need to post a bump pic:)

Hows is goin w trying rach?? What dpo are u??

Honestly the last 2 days i really started feeling alot better... I was in so much pain ..i dont look forward to that pain again one day!

Em u need to post a bump pic:)

Are you going to automatically opt for a c-section or attempt a VBAC? While I don't know if I will have anymore (DH says no), if I do I still want to try a VBAC- call me crazy but I want a chance at a normal birth experience!

I had such a horrible experience w labor and my dr told me my area down there is very small.... I think i would just schedule c section again... But honestly i really dont kno... I dont plan on having another one for a long time so... Lol i just dont want to go thru what i did again... 27 hours labor for them to tell me theres no way he will fit... He wasnt huge either ..6lbs8oz....

I pushed for like 3 hours so im sure that added to my pain afterwards also... May not be as bad just schedulin going in and baby 20 mins later u kno

LOL ahh u guys come on it s the hardest motherfucking work out ive ever done in my whole life butttt i feel goddamn fantastic and almost have my 6 pack back eeeeee i say maybe another 2 weeks and i ll b full on bikini babe hiihiiii

How is everyone?? OMG Emma plz tell me u ve seen the latest episode of VD????? I was shocked!!!!

Leese ive heard c sections can b a lot harder recoup wise depending on ur body healing wise and etc. I know some people who were tip top shape in a week and others it took soo long to just stop hurting :(

Rach ur insurance kicked in right??? Doc app?? Game plan? Deets plz!

Lisette i loved that Beyonce talked about her mc before people need to b made aware how often it can happen. God knows i never thought so many people went threw it before i experienced it.

Oohh Crystal i know how painfull thrush is poor lil Charlie had it 2 months ago and ouchie boobie wise. Thank god my dr gave us Nystatin right away and cleared it up within 2 days oufff god bless medicine lol

Hey all! Sorry I've been MIA! I've been so busy. We are buying a new house, finding renters for our condo, figuring out the financing, work is kicking my butt!, trying to stay on top of laundry haha, saving every dime, and also trying to maintain a social life... I'm going to die come Mid-March when everything really kicks in with work. blahhhhh! Glad to hear that things are going well with the little ones! ... other than thrush ick! Jessy--- you are an overachiever hahaha I think about working out and then the couch wins. Every time. I will do something come April or so though. I plan on being bikini fab this summer to make up for last summer when I was a whale :) Plus I will enjoy showing off my flat stomach once again.

After delivery my back killed me off and on for months. I think it was the weak ab muscles and trying to compensate for them with everything else. And lifting the baby, the carseat, the swing, ect... it does get better but things take a while to heal- even without a csection so I'm sure it will take you quite a bit longer.

The new house:
https://www.picketfencepreview.com/buy-a-home/view-property/id/4824

I am in love with it! We haven't found anything even close to it in our price range. Plus it's for sale by owner and they are very nice and helpful people who are extremely motivated to sell and they've gone through the process in the past so they know the steps to selling. The photos don't do it justice. It's in pristine condition and has some very nice upgrades. Plus, it's giant, well to us anyway! And the lot is flat, empty and big . Great for parties and our toys (camper, snowmobile, ect).

House looks fab Liz! You guys have huge houses over there, ours are tiny and ridiculously priced! I might emigrate haha!

Love the house! I can't imagine moving right now... I thought it was bad moving back in October when I was preggo but that seems like a walk in the park to the idea of doing it now! Good luck!!!!

Love the house Liz... especially the kitchen! Nice and roomy!!

Emma + Jessy my insurance was suppose to start March 1st like i said, buttttt of course the lady just called me to tell me that my 6 months isn't up until mid next month soo my insurance won't start until April 1st now. Ughhhh......

On a positive note, Andrew and i are getting married early next year! I'm very happy. I want to take this year to put me first. I may put TTC to the side. I need to slim down (ALOT) and look good for the wedding. Not sure what i'll be doing yet. I def am going to get into the DR's office to see what has been going on. That way i can get myself all nice and prepared for when i'm ready to try again!

Liz that house looks perfect for you guys!!! Yes i am an over acheiver lolol it s just all this energy that i need to burn it s crazyyy

Rach yay gor getting married!! Big wedding small wedding etc deets??? Omg flying doves?????

Emma VD?????? Delena???? Yummmmmm

Ooo Rach super exciting, we wanna know all the plans! Have you set an official date?

Jessy the last vd I saw was the ep with Jeremy and a fire? Wowsers!!!

Ooooo Rach! A wedding?!?! You have to keep us informed on the details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->