We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ok, not a great pic and excuse my xmas pjs hahaha :blush: but here is my first bump pic - 15w6d....

Attachments

• 15w6d.jpg
    15w6d.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 7
Emma!!!!! :cloud9: i feel so many happy things looking at your bump!! I am so happy for you.

Thanks babe! It will prob be a boy but less than 4 weeks till we find out! I might look back at all you guys scan pics later and compare girls and boys, see if I can work it out!

How's little Nicholas doing?

Awww :) cant wait for u!!

Hes good :) hes sleeping right now.. The new formula thank god is helping!

Hes just so cute love him so much :)

We have been slow!! I'm busy with uni work, assignments, work etc! Gotta make sure everything's done before I go on mat leave!

Kris posts on fb sometimes Leese, she seems to be doing well.
Hope things are ok with you girls?
Xx

Also I'm having a bit of a wobble so I'm just trying to hang tough...

Daft really, just had a dream a few nights ago that I was bleeding so ive been obsessing over every twinge and using my Doppler every day! Just feels ages to my next u/s and I have an essay to do before then so need to put it out of my mind...

A few wobbles are expected, you have fought hard to get to this point! Take a deep breath and relax. Soon you will be seeing your baby on that ultrasound and finding out if it's a boy or girl! It is so exciting!

I have been busy off and on with work, but I am wiped out when I get home. We are getting new furniture delivered next week :) Which means I have to do some major cleaning :( but it is good motivation to get things organized in my house. Little man also rolled over from his belly to his back yesterday (he took forever to do this!) It shouldn't be long before he is rolling everywhere!

Aww em.. I kno it can be scary at times but gotta stay positive this is ur rainbow girl!!!

O thats good w kris :)

Aw stace very cool everyones babies r getting so big... Nicky will already be a month in a few days.. So weird!

Yay well done Liam! I can't believe how quick all the babies are growing up! Like, I'm the only preggo at the mo....unless Rach or Kim have news? Or unless anyone is ttc again yet?!

3 weeks to my u/s....torture....!!

Hope your 3 weeks fly by! And remember during wobbles that we are here for you to help get you through.

Yay well done Liam! I can't believe how quick all the babies are growing up! Like, I'm the only preggo at the mo....unless Rach or Kim have news? Or unless anyone is ttc again yet?!

3 weeks to my u/s....torture....!!

TTC again?!?!?!?! That would require me and DH to actually have sex right? LOL I am far too busy and tired to even think about TTC ;)

So Emma, I will have to live vicariously through you for the moment :) I remember the excitement waiting for that big u/s. What do you think it is?

I am hoping Rach and Kim can join you soon so we have more pregnancy gossip!

I know, I'm so glad we don't have to have sex all the time anymore hahahhahaaa!!!!

Well I guess I need all you guys to re-post your 12 week scans so I can compare. I don't have a feeling either way but I'll say boy based on his skull...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->