We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Here you go Emma! Here is my crazy little man at well 13 weeks.
12 weeks.jpg

12 weeks-2.jpg

I think so too, but I don't know if I believe the whole skull theory. We need someone with a girl to post some pics to compare!

I can do it if this kid ever gets off my boob ;) so I can get on my computer!

Here are Jessy's- I hope she doesn't mind me reposting hers to compare!
J 12weeks.jpg

J-12weeks-2.jpg

Hmmm, that's thrown me now, Charlie's doesn't look so rounded either...

This is 12 weeks 5 days with Cam.

I'm having a super crappy week. We found out that instead of being able to rent our condo out and buy new we now have to sell our condo to buy. We've been working on sorting out our financing for 3 months so to find out this giant mistake on our financial adviser's part was seriously disappointing and frustrating. Now we are stuck loving a new house that we can't have and trying to sell our condo ASAP. The sellers have been great about the situation and want us to buy their house as well, but they have another family coming this weekend and the house is gorgeous so I'm not very optimistic that the house will be around when we finally get an offer on our place. Just depressed about the whole thing! Now we are posting our house, decluttering & packing crap up to show the condo, and trying not to be impatient about a buyer but it could be months... just hard to see the house we really loved pass us by.

Attachments

• 12w5d%2011.jpg
    12w5d%2011.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Hmmm, maybe the Pic has to be just the right angle? They all kinda look the same!

Sorry about the house situation Liz, hope you find a buyer quick :hugs:

Sorry peeps ive been MIA cuz charlie s had the worst motherfucking cold possible. She s been sick since last friday completly stuffed up coughing so bad it makes her choke and throw up oufff. We went to the hospital at 3am on monday but acvording to them it s normal and just a bad cold. She s better now just a bit stuffy thank god.

Liz how could they fuck up like that??? Goddamn idiots...

Emma i dont think u can go by scan comparing lol they all look tge same!!!! Thank god u dont have long to go till ur scan! I had bad dreams all the time too so i know how it can scare the crap out of you :(

How is everyone? Babies? Rach can we get some weddings deets???? Dont forget it s daylight saving time this weekend!! Already my god..summer is finaly coming!!!!!!

I can not believe it is almost spring! I hate losing the hour this weekend, but I love seeing more daylight after work! Bring on the warm weather and dresses and capris! I am tired of boring old sweaters and boots :)

Sorry that Charlie was so sick, hope she gets better and better.

Hope charlies better today jess

A carpet company is going to my condo today so measure and for us to pick out carpet...

I am so excited to get out of the damn house and get some air!!!!

I can not believe it is almost spring! I hate losing the hour this weekend, but I love seeing more daylight after work! Bring on the warm weather and dresses and capris! I am tired of boring old sweaters and boots :)

Def!! Cant wait!!! :)

Oh here we go....our clocks don't go forward this weekend but it's our mother's day this weekend!! Why can't we all have it at the same time?! Does this mean you all catch up to me a bit?

Yes, we will be one hour closer to your time.

Emily is sleeping so/so and I am learning how important it is for me to nap! How is Nicholas sleeping/ doing?

I keep forgetting that Mother's Day is about me too now! Good thing I am in the US and have more time to get used to it!
Happy Mother's Day to my friends across the pond!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->