We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

So ready for summer! We are doing a 2 week road trip in August- Pocono's (Pennsylvania) for the NASCAR race and touring, then Niagra Falls (NY side) for touring and seeing the falls, then Mid-Upstate NY for wine touring, a concert, and visiting my sister, Then Rochester for the PGA Championship. A few days in each location and we are traveling with our camper. I'm ready to go! Now! :)

Also, **Everything Crossed** we are sitting down tonight with a couple who is interested in buying our condo to draw up a contract/offer! Couldn't be better timing! We only had until Tuesday or we would have had to withdraw our offer on the big pretty house we wanted. Hoping it goes well tonight!

Good Luck! I will keep everything crossed for you!

OMG, NASCAR and PGA in the same vaca? My DH would be in Heaven :)

Oo good luck Liz!
Ah, I would love Disneyland....

We are going to the lake district (Cumbria) for a week in May and hoping to work in an overnight stay when we go see Rihanna in July - assuming she hasn't smoked/drunk herself to death by then! But other than that, I guess my summer will be taken up with birthing, feeding, changing and not sleeping haha!

Hey girls hope all is well :)

Nicky has been super cranky a day the last like 3 days and hes alwayssssasss hungry to thw point its crazy how much he drinks.. Seeing his pedi thursday... Well see! :)

OMG, we got 12" of snow yesterday! It is SPRING!!! DS has his spring break this week. I guess he can spend it building snowmen :)

Aww poor Nicky, growth spurt do you think? Let us know how his appt goes.

We have snow too Stacie, not quite 12" though!!! More like 3" :haha:

Aww poor Nicky, growth spurt do you think? Let us know how his appt goes.

We have snow too Stacie, not quite 12" though!!! More like 3" :haha:

LOL, 3 wouldn't be that unusual for us, but we hardly ever get 12 and in freakin' spring is unheard of!

We are keeping this thread alive Stacie and Lisa - where's the rest of our little gang? :shrug:

Yes, NASCAR and PGA. I get Niagara and Wine! I think we both win haha!
And babies are the best way to spend any day, so I'm sure your summer will be awesome! Emma- what is your due date again??

We also have a formal offer and deposit on our condo and have notified the homeowners of the place we are under contract to buy! Could be moving early May! Eeek... sooooo much work between now and then... Home inspection on Friday!!

And- Cam got his first two teeth (bottom middles) this weekend! And he has the two beside those coming as well. Handling it like a champ but where has my baby gone??!?!

Yay for teeth! I keep thinking little guy is going to get some because he is slobbering like crazy and his nose is running, but so far he doesn't even have swollen gums.

They are growing up so quickly!

Yay for teeth, boo for growing up! Start planning #2 Liz ;-)

2 days to my scan.....officially freaking out.....

OMG it's so close now! What are you guessing Emma? boy or girl?

Oooooo Emma it s tomorrow right???? What time?????? Deets!! Im saying girl girl girlllllll :)

Its at 3pm, i am working till 1pm then picking up car from garage (been for a service) then home, down a pint of water, back to hospital for scan......:wacko:

I can't wait! I kind of think boy, but I am a terrible guesser ;)

It will totally be a boy! But im cool with that coz I adore my ds and I would take 100 boys if they were like him! And if they say girl I will be asking them to re-check coz I won't believe it!

It will totally be a boy! But im cool with that coz I adore my ds and I would take 100 boys if they were like him! And if they say girl I will be asking them to re-check coz I won't believe it!

I was the same way! I adore my boys, but you have to admit buying some pink things would be fun:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->