We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Oh I would love a girl! I'm pretty sure it will be a boy though so trying to get used to that! I'm still a bit wobbly about the whole thing tbh and not convinced yet that I'm gonna get to keep this baby so I'm hoping finding out the sex will help me bond a bit more.

Finding out the sex definately gives them an identity. You can pick a name and they are no longer "it" :) The next 20 or so weeks will fly by and you will be holding your rainbow before you know it!

Make sure you update us ASAP Emma!!! I don't even know what the gender could be. For some reason i'm leaning towards girl. I can't even believe 20 weeks has gone by.

Little guy got his first tooth yesterday! And is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone?

Emma is 6 hours ahead of us right???? Or am i completly lost on that???

Stace i hear ya charlie is already 5 months it s giddamn crazy!!! She s been on cereal and veggies for almost 2 weeks now and she loves it!! Sweet potatoes and carrots r her fav lolol her freakin poop has turned orange!!!

LOL, I know the feeling. Be careful, make sure she gets a green veggie every now and then or she could get an orange tint to her skin (my aunt did this to one of my cousins, LOL). It is harmless, but we don't want poor little Charlie to look like an Ooompa Loompa!

Liam loves food in general! He really wants to eat our food! We get the stare down everytime we eat something he can't have LOL. The only baby food hee does not like is the Garden Veggies. He will eat it, but he is not too happy about it!

Haha, it's another hour till my scan guys....just got Home from work and started drinking my water!

Yay thanks for the update. Drink up so they can get nice clear pictures!

Oh my actual god!!!
Not only is my baby perfect but..........

It's............

A...........

GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Yayyy told ya!!! Deets on the app??? What happend when u saw it was a hamburger??????

Awww YAY! A pink bump :) That is so great! Were you totally shocked? I told you I always guess wrong ;)

Thanks guys, im still a bit in shock tbh! I totally didnt believe him, it was the same sonographer ive had all the way thru this time so i think he must bring me good luck or something! He checked again at the end to 'make sure nothing has grown in the last 5 mins'! I feel so lucky to have one of each :cloud9::cloud9:

Told ya!!!! SO happy for you Emma. You totally deserve it. You've been through hell and back and now you finally get to make your family complete! Your little man will be able to protect your little rainbow! :) Any names picked out yet!?!? Is DH excited!

Thanks hunnies! No Rach, we don't have any names, any suggestions? Dh likes Lucy.....I like it but I dont love it so...
Did you get your insurance yet? Sucks you have to work 6 days, my hospital is introducing a new policy where we have to work 11.5hour shifts! Luckily I don't have to do them as a student but I will when I'm qualified :-(

Lisette where have you been?! Hope Melina is doing well?

I really need some help with a name girls! I want something pretty and girly girly!

I have loads of girl names!

I get stuck on "L" names :) (Hence Logan and Liam, haha)

Lacie (I like it spelled this way)
Layla
Lorelei (means alluring enchantress- could you get more girlie??? ;))

I like some very old names too

Hannah
Abigail
Grace
Evelyn

I know a lady who named her daughter Margo, which I thought was odd at first, but I though it was really pretty after I heard it a few times.

Girl names are way more fun! They are so pretty :)

Here are some pictures from Emily's Easter!

Attachments

• IMG_1978.jpg
    IMG_1978.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2101.jpg
    IMG_2101.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2057.jpg
    IMG_2057.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online