We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks Stace, I love Layla but dh doesn't! My mum has suggested Kendall but its a bit too kardashiany?!
Have any of you guys tried aquanatal? I'm going to a class 2Moro with a friend, might be fun? Be nice to catch up anyway

DH doesn't like Layla either ;) but I didn't have to have that argument since I have boys LOL.

Amy- she is such a cutie!

Ava, Mikyla, Reagan, Kennedy, Kyleigh, Karissa.... Destiny since you were destined to have her :)

I hope Lauren is ok haven't heard from her in ages. Seems like since everyone's got their babies they're super busy and can't chat much anymore. Booo :(

Except those of us stuck at work (I guess I should really be working LOL, but chatting is more fun!)

I like different girl names well different for here in canada quebec since it s french here and u dont really see those names as much. Payton, Riley, Alexis (loveeee Lexi for a nickname), Jamie etc etc

Just Charlie for a girl was suposubly unusuable everyone who ask s us what our daughter s name is are always so suprised when we tell them it s like ohh wow thats so cute and different. I find that weird lol

Rach u got wedding deets for us??? Is it weird that i want to renew my vows after 5 years??? Lol only 2 years to go eeeeee DH was like uhhh..really. I was like yuppppppp

How goes everyone? Any juicies?

Emma did u see last weeks VD???? We have to wait 3 more fucking weeks for the next episode wtf?????

Jess, those aren't so different in the U.S. I have a niece named Riley and a niece named Peyton! Although maybe it is just my family, because I have another niece named Finley. To me the names are kind of masculine, but I guess you can get away with it for girls. Giving boys a feminine name would not work so well!

YAY Emma! Sooooooooooooo exciting! Girls are so cute to dress!

I love the name Alexis or Alexia or Alexa or Alexandra (with any of the others as nicknames). If we ever have a girl she'll be Alexis Taylor. I also like Danilynn, Adalynn, Faith, Kennedy is cute!, Skyler... I like all sorts of out of the ordinary ones...

How's everyone doing?
My life is hectic... packing, financing, and now we've been offered a business opportunity. DH and I always saw ourselves running a store- like a general store- small town, local, small deli, sells everything, ect. We both worked at one when we were younger and now my DH does their taxes and they informed us they'd like to start backing out of the company in the next few years. Such a big life decision! But could be the perfect opportunity to have the flexibility I'd love in our lives and make the money we want to as well. Thankfully we have a few months to decide!

Attachments

• IMAG2609.jpg
    IMAG2609.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2
Well aqua-natal was exhausting haha! Was expecting it to be like a relaxing yoga type class, but no, proper workout in water! Was fun tho! At home with a cup of tea and Easter egg now ;-)

Sounds like a great opportunity for you Liz?

hey girls. been MIA just been really busy with little guy!

hes a handful lol

very active during the day and been crying alot, today was alot better thank god-

hope all is well girls! .hes crying now gotta go! lol

It would be a huge leap. I'd be running it primarily on my own for the next year or so, so that would be a big burden on me. DH would keep his job until we were sure that financially we could make it. It allows for Cam to stay home and would also allow me to do all the "mom" stuff I want to do with him- swimming, play dates, day trips, ect. That my schedule now will never allow me to do. It's run pretty loosely right now so I'd definitely be stepping on some feet when we took over...

It'd also give me more power. I'm never going to get into any kind of management job more than where I am at this rate so I'd use my degree and my skills... would be a nice change as well

It sounds like a great opportunity! And since DH does their taxes he kind of has an idea if the business is making money right? It would scare the crap out of me trying to open a small business in this economy, but running an existing one would be a great alternative! I have always wanted to own my own business that would give me the chance to spend more time with my kiddos and flexibility in hours.

OK so crazy thing, a director at my work came by my cube and said, "Wow so you have been pregnant twice now since I have known you" I gave him this crazy look and he changed the subject. When he left I asked the lady next to me if he though I was pregnant now?!?! I think he did! Seriously my child is 6 months old! I don't reproduce like a rabbit! It was the most uncomfortable conversation ever!

Love the new, how new I don't know, avatar pic of Nicholas.

thanks lol that was from last week :)

cant believe hes guna be 2 months old sunday. goes so freaking fast!!

emily looks so cute in her pic too!!!!

Nicholas looks like he's grown loadssss Leese!

In name news, i think dh might be coming round to Layla, we like Scarlett too...

Nicholas looks like he's grown loadssss Leese!

In name news, i think dh might be coming round to Layla, we like Scarlett too...

Awww I love Layla, that was my girl name ;)

Funny thing, I have a cousin whose daughter is named Scarlett and they have a boxer named Layla LOL, they also have a little Doxen name Wee, but I don't suggest that name for a child! :haha:

Erm.....no!! Ds suggested 'princess'!! I kinda like it ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->