We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

YAY Emma! That means less than 2 more months of work. WOOHOO! That's great.

Amy how have you been darling? Any new pics of little one?

Happy Early Mother's Day to you all!! :)

We've been okay, thanks for asking. Emily caught some sort of virus and was sick for about 3 weeks! She went to the dr 3 times as they kept wanting to see her due to her age and fevers. She is still congested but seems to be finally turning the corner. Otherwise, she is growing like crazy and doing great! My in-laws are coming this weekend to meet her for the first time.

Hiw are you doing, Rach? Anything new and exciting? How's the job? Have you managed to get on the health insurance and have any testing done yet?

Here are some more recent pictures... Are you on my FB? Are any of you? If not, feel,free to look for me... Amy Belflower and my profile pic is me and hubby sitting on a bench on our wedding day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
I am mobile and could only attach one picture :( here's another...
And this one is upside down, urg! You get the idea though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3
Where the heck is everyone????!!

Lovely pics Amy!

Am I officially 3rd tri now??!! Wowsers!!

I am so happy for you Em! It's so awesome :happydance:

I scheduled an OB-GYN appt on June 3rd! It's for a pap but i'll be able to talk to him about what has been going on and see what the next step will be!!!

Wow Rach, exciting!! Hope you can get a plan together. You are making me totally jealous with all your fb posts about how hot it is there!! Xxx

Heyy girls how r u??

Been super busy just wanted to ck in say hi;)

Em how u feel??

Miss ya gurlsssss

Hey chicas :wave:

Can't believe how fast the days are flying by & how little time is left for bnb & catching up :( I stalk from time to time & love seeing all ur updates & new pics so keep em coming :)

Emm 3rd tri :o How u feeling?

Rach that's wonderful news doll :happydance:

Miss Melina is doing great! No teeth yet so some days she's chewing everything really bad & is a little fussy but generally she's still my happy little michevious baby who gets into EVERYTHING!!! Hopefully ill get to my PC to update some pics for u guys soon! Other than that my big news has been I found her a great daycare starting in September so now I can just breathe & enjoy the summer off with her :)

Hey girlies! Hope everyone is well? Can't wait for yr appt Rach!
I'm snowed under with uni Work - got a portfolio and essay to be in on 13th June, as well as an exam that day :-( Really hard to get done with a 3yo bouncing around! I'm too tired to concentrate much in the evening when he's gone to bed so trying to do what I can when he's around and praying I can get stuck in on the days dh is at home and when ds is at nursery.
I'm growing nicely now! Will post a bump pic later if I get chance xxx

Oopsy, just remembered what my first post was supposed to be about doh! We decided On the name Scarlett yippeeeeee!! Just need a middle name now :-/ I quite like Scarlett Olivia or Scarlett Amelia.....but dunno if that's too long?? Xx

I like Scarlett Olivia! Olivia is 1 of my top 5 names for a little girl. So cute!! So unbelievably hard to believe you're getting very close to week 30! I couldn't be happier for you Em. You deserve this so much!!! <3

AFM i'm not gonna get my panties all in a bunch, but I had either IB earlier or it's AF coming early (sad that CD29 is considered early to me). I bled the first 11 days out of this cycle so it's been weird anyways. I did BD CD24 and 25 so i'm hoping this could be it. Also BD'd on CD19 and 20. So if it is IB it's either 5day implantation or 9 days? Just livin on a prayer right now! Thanks Bon Jovi :thumbup:

Rach, fingers crossed for you... Definitely keep us updated!

Here is my 27w2d bump pic, not very clear but i had to post this one coz you can see my little dog's cute face in the mirror!

Attachments

• 27w2d.jpg
    27w2d.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Looking good!

I saw your post on FB about Riley wanting to watch the baby come out! :haha: have you figured out what to tell him?

Witch got me! :grr:

Awh Emma you look soooooo beautiful!! I love your bump.

Where the HECK is everyone!!!??? I know y'all have babies now, but geesh! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->