We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey girls i hope all is well how r all of u!?

Emma.. Loveeee scarlett so pretty! Cant wait for u girl will b amazing!

Rach fxd for u huni!!!

just popping in to say hello :) Rach how are you doing? did you get a chance to get medical insurance yet ??
how is every else doing? We are moving to a town house next week and I am working 2 jobs while my hubby watches the baby ... lol but just until his work permit comes in :)
Ethan is doing great just a little on the small side still but advanced in his development
He is so cute says hi and mama on occasion . anyway love you guys :)

Glad to hear everything is going good Crystal. Can't believe Ethan is already saying hi and mama. Awww!!!

Wow i never thought i'd see the day where there was only 3 posts in 1 month in our thread :( Miss you girls lots. Anyone thinking about trying for number 2?!? :)

OMG, it has been forever! Little guy is 9 months old now :( He crawls and has just started pulling up like crazy! He waves bye bye, but refuses to say any "real" words (he says his own words LOL). Oh and he has cut 4 teeth (all on bottom LOL) and he is getting ready to cut his first top tooth- I can see it ready to break through.

Rach, how did your appt go? I need to go out and add those of you that I don't have on FB, because I am way better about checking it. We went on a trip to Disney and it was so much fun. We have another trip planned for later this month, to Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia.

Miss you girls! I hope if it calms down at work some I will get more time to post.

We were not actively trying for the next one . This is my third cycle and we got a positive blood test but my beta was only 19 . The Dr is calling me today with the next beta but my hpt is barely visible and I just started bleeding :( it makesbme sad but at least I have baby Ethan here with me and a new puppy!! The puppy belongs to Destiny who is now 18 years old!!! Makes me feel so old. Lol
If anyone wants to add me on FB it's [email protected] Crystal Tran and my profile pic is of Ethan of course.

Awh so sorry Crystal <3 :hugs: I'm praying for you.

Happy 4th of July my American ladies!! Hope you had a good one :)

Hey girls!! Been a long time!!
Rach hope ur apt went well! Cant wait for u to get some answers!!

Wow all the babies getting big!! Crazyy!!!

Nickys slmost 5 months so crazy have his baptism on july 22 cant wait! Here is his picture !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
Nicky is a doll. I can definitely tell he's a little Italian cutie! You should get a facebook!

AFM i been trying to BD as much as possible this month. I didn't buy any OPKs. Around CD24-26 my boobs were hurting and itching real bad. I been testing and all are BFN. I'm wondering if maybe by some chance i was O'ing then? My cycles are usually 33-39 days so that would make sense... We did BD around that time. Will let you know within the next week as to what happens.

OMG girlies its been soooo long :( Time is just zipping by here too! Love seeing all ur updates & pics! Babe's are just too darn cute xxx

Rach u look rocking girlfriend! All my fingers & toes crossed for ya! I canit to read some good news soon :)

Kim if ur out there & checking in, send us an update too!

As for us here's a quickie before I gotta chase my little trouble maker! She's almost 11months now & into EVERYTHING!!! A dare devil for sure!!! She can stand & climb stairs & furniture but Still not a single tooth so that's been bugging us, she calls everyone Daddeeeyyyy including me! Lol her baptism was great, I will post some pics next time I'm on the PC & now iinto planning her first bday (mickey theme)! She has a cake smash on Sept.2 & then starts daycare the day after! Eeeekkkkk momma is scared to let her go but I think she's gonna love it, such a social butterfly & LOVES other babies & kids everywhere we go so here's hoping! Back to work Sept.24th for me...sniffle sniffle :(

Hope all u girls are doing wonderful & I'd love to see some updates & pics when u can xoxomiss you all :hugs:

Hi ladies. The babies are all adorable. Glad everybody is doing well. I have been staying busy. This summer hasn't slowed down and I can't believe school is starting back for my son in a few weeks. I unfortunately did just finish having another miscarriage. I was about 7 weeks along. I wanted to tell y'all I was pregnant but was so scared I would jinx it. Guess it didn't matter in the long run. But here to trying:) xoxo will check back in soon. Love and prayers

Awwwww i am so sorry Kim!!! I know that can not be easy. I am sending tons of positive vibes your way sweety! I hope the next cycle you try the baby sticks and stays!!! <3

Oh no Kim, I'm so sorry hun, big hugs xxx Lovely to hear from you though xx

Rach where you at with the drs etc? How's the wedding planning going?

Look at all the babies!! They are all growing up so fast!
Afm I have two weeks till my due date eeek! Had a few twinges but not come to anything so still waiting, I'm more than ready to meet my baby girl now! Found out I've passed the 2nd year of my nurse training with a distinction yipeee!!

Congrats Emma! I was thinking of you a couple weeks ago. Was wondering how you were doing with the pregnancy! Can't even believe you have 2 weeks left. WOWZA that time just flew by with a blink of an eye. Have you set on a name? You may have said but i honestly can't remember. Wasn't it Scarlett? Congrats on passing the nurse training!!!

Kim, lots of hugs and prayers. I'm so sorry!

Emma, eeeekkk! Not long now! Congrats in your exams!

Rach, hi! Hope you are doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->