We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hey girls how r u!?!

Kim i am so sorry hun xo i hope tou are feeling a little better

Em omg 2 more weeks!! Is it still scarlet!? Wow shell b here so soon

How r u doing rach?? Hows the cycle and everything?? Yea he def looks lile a little italian boy... :)

Lisette omg 11 months!! So crazy how time flies!

Hope all is well girls xooxoxoxoxxox

Stopping in to say hey :) Liam is going to be one next month AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Sorry for you loss Kim :( I hope you get a sticky baby soon!

Been having contractions for a couple of hours but still irregular and waters not gone yet so bouncing on ma ball.....I'll keep u updated! Xx

Go Emma!

I haven't posted on here in awhile, but my sis is going through fertility treatments and did her first IVF cycle this month. She just called me today to tell me that they don't expect any of her embryos to make it to her transfer date :( She is crushed. I tried to be supportive and tell her to wait until she talks to her Dr, but I don't know what else to do.

Hey girls! I am freaking out a bit right now. My AF started on Aug 10th. I took a preg test the day before and it was negative. AF started the 10th but was very light on 10th and 11th. Then 12th, 13th and 14th ... maybe even the 15th i bled normal. There was some clots but nothing painful and no cramps. On 16th it was light and 17th was gone. Andrew and i DTD and he pointed out that it came back. The last 2 days it's been very light. Just annoying more than anything. Well... last 2-3 days i have been so sleepy and boobs have twinges. Someone told me i should take a preg test. I was like "sure why not". Well i did and it's... POSITIVE but very faint. I drank 96oz of water today so maybe my pee is really diluted? IDK but i am freaking out. None of this makes sense. Why would i have a normal period but neg test day BEFORE AF? HELP!!

Attachments

• testtt.jpg
    testtt.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Erm Rach - you are totally preggers right? I sometimes read the other thread you post on - update us missy!! With pics and everything please!

For those of you not on fb - my rainbow Scarlett Amelia arrived at 14.29 on 18.08.13 weighing in at 7lb9oz after a 10.5 hour Labour - much harder than my 1st Labour as she was facing sideways so the pushing stage was pretty tough but we made it thru! Hope everyone is well xxx

Rach?!? Congrats?!? Update us, please!

Emma, she is so cute, congrats! <3

Dr today didn't say a word about bleeding. Seemed more puzzled than anything. He took blood work and I call tmrw for numbers. he said if numbers are low to come back Fri or mon for more blood work. I am still spotting so we will see. I am praying so hard. Say a prayer for me girls!

Em congrats on beautiful Scarlett! !! she was born on andrew and my anniversary :)

Emma congrats hunni sooo happy for u!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!

Rach any updates!? Fxd for u!!!

How is everyone whats new!?

Rach sweetie I trie posting last night but it didn't work obviously :( All my prayers ur way girlie, I'm sooooo incerdibly happy for u doll! Fb me if u ever need to chat cuz I get those msg's asap xoxoxo

Emm ur lil rainbow is gorgeous :hugs:

Leeeseee I miss ya xxx new pics girlie?

Kim I'm soo sorry for ur loss :hugs:

AFM daycare in 10days & a birthday party a week later then back to work!!!! SOB momma is flipping out just a little ;)

thanks everyone. my number was 90.1 I have to go bsck mon for more blood work. they said number was low. like gee thanks for comforting me

What dpo were you Rach? Doesn't matter how low it starts does it, as long as it doubles? Got everything crossed for you hunny xxxx

last af was July 11 had a bfn aug 9 and started bleedinh as to what i thought was af on aug 10. so idk when I concieved for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->