We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Huge hugs Rach, I'm so sorry that it has ended this way for you, I was so hopeful that it would be good news. Look after yourself and don't give up, you will get your rainbow. Lots of love xxx

Thanks girls :hugs: Hopefully soon i'll be able to celebrate good pregnancy news once i get on the Clomid. Maybe even have twins :oneofeach:

Hi girls, how is everyone??
I have some news !!!! got a positive blood test 11 dpo with a 50 , second test at 15dpo it was 2246, third test was 19 dpo at 14,441!!!
they also did a ultrasound at 19 dpo and they saw two sacs!!!! measuring at 5 weeks 4 days . only one sac had a fetal pole and yolk sac the other one was empty.
she said my uterus was tilted and that made it hard to see, I'm waiting on a second ultra sound to make sure both babies are developing correctly. Hopefully by the time of the second ultrasound baby B will stop hiding!! the scary thing is my numbers are way higher than whats expected even for twins!!I'm wondering if she missed a third in there!!

CRYSTAL WOW!!!!!! How many will that make? 6? Massive congrats babe! How old is baby now? Xxx

these babies will make 6. I had anther ultrasound today with a different tech and he is more experienced , the first thing he said is " hmmm interesting" ...... so things look completely different now .... still two sacs but now there is two babies with heart beats in one sac!! and the second sac still growing but does not look normal :( so its either a vanishing triplet or a slower triplet trying to catch up :)

Crystal! That's so awesome and interesting! Looking forward to finding out more about what is going on in there :)

Thanks you guys :)
Im still in unbelievable mode and trying to refrain myself from Dr. Google!!! so many scary stuff out there concerning multiples. Instead I am trying to stick to googling about multiple baby gear. :)
The pregnancy symptoms are starting to kick in now throughout the day, nausea comes and goes but I have never been so exhausted in my life !!!!
I just woke up from an unpleasant dream about bleeding, i think I dreamed about that because they told me I have a small blood clot between the twin sac and the uterus , but they said it is a very small one and told me to rest and don't have sex or go horse back riding :p

CRYSTAL WOW!!!!!! How many will that make? 6? Massive congrats babe! How old is baby now? Xxx

Ethan just turned one on oct 13th . he was still nursing until two days before his bday , but I think it is because I had to go away for work and he was mad!! lol

Oh my sweet jesus Crystal congrats!! Dayummm girl 2 maybe even 3. I'm sooo not prepared for that to happen LOL.

Back to work since yesterday. Imagine how thrilled i was to open my email and find 11 000 mother fucking emails. I almost passed out from freakin shock!!!!!

Anybody else already prepared to start TTC????

Omg never knew you could rate threads. Ours has 5 stars ;)

Jess that sucks you've had to go back to work. That's a lot of emails. I'm def TTC again ;) haha considering i haven't stopped!

so I have an update on all the bubs.... baby c is completely re absorbed and the last tech I had only saw one baby until I insisted that she read the scan from Hawaii showing that there was at least 2 in there. She eventually found the set of twins but could only get one heart beat, my Dr. is not ready to call this a vanishing twin yet , she wants me to have a detailed scan at 12 weeks in edmonton and next week in her office she will also do a scan on her own machine.
I don't know how I feel :( sometimes I feel pregnant but most times I feel normal I guess... just tired and sometimes sore boobs and sometimes nauseated. The one thing that was keeping me going was the fact that my blood sugars were having crazy lows ( that always happens in the first trimester for me) but since yesterday they have been normal and high :( ... I guess I'm not feeling to optimistic about these babies :(

Hang in there Crystal. Don't give up hope! Every pregnancy is different than the last. Try to be optimistic. I know it's hard to when you're counting on every symptom to be stronger every day. Just remember it's not over until you get strong cramps and blood. If none of that is happening then don't fret!

thanks you guys :) it's been a rough few weeks mostly due to unprofessional or "un human" medical staff!! I ended up at the Er for UTI symptoms again and my not so favorite dr was working, he decided to do a scan on the Er ultrasound machine and promptly told me he did not see any heartbeats and to go home and call my OB. :(
So i call me dr the next day and they send me for a scan at the ultrasound place , the tech who did my scan was amazing!!! she smiled and talked to me through the whole scan and told me right away that she saw a heartbeat !!! she then asked me if she could do an internal to check on the other twin, she checked and twin b is already starting to shrink in size. she was very kind and informative , I hope she does my scans through the whole pregnancy!!went back to my dr and she said the dr in the Er has no business doing scans he once told one of her patients that he 20 week baby had no heart beat when in fact there was a heart beat !!!
We are a bit sad that the other two babies did not make it especially the twin because we had already seen both little heart beats but we are thankful and happy that we have one baby left in there with a strong heart beat 165!!!

I wanted to see everyones reactions jess lolo im too early ;)

Yay!!!!!!!! :)

Rach how r u feeling??

Crystal think positive hunni!! Hope all is well..

How are u all?!!

Crystal hunny how you doing? How far along are you now? What's the next step?

Erm JESS?????!!! WTF?? Super big congrats! Were you actively ttc or ntnp? I love that we're getting some new bfps on here!

Rach how are things with you? We want wedding details babe!
Lisa how is little Nicky doing?

Afm I'm lovin life with my little family! One happy lady at the moment xxx

Ok so you see my fail safe plan was that i 've known exactly when i would ovulate every month since having Charlie. I got my period normaly in dec and have had a normal 28 day cycle since.

So for a year now everything has been fine and dandy. And then i went grocery shopping on sunday and almost threw up in the store out of no where while looking at food. And i was like omfg..whaaaaaaa...so after buying a first response...and getting 2 gigantic black lines as soon as my freakin pee touched the stick..here we are...

The shock is starting to wear off a bit thank god. It's a bit earlier then we thought since i just came back to work 3 weeks ago but at least all i have to do is work a minimum of 600 hours (4 months) and i get my full year off paid.

But i'm scared. How do you juggle 2??? I'm due end of july so charlie will be going on 22 months which isnt too bad age wise i guess...but i'm scared she'll feel left out or less loved or etc etc.

Thoughts???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"