We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Then i think your gonna be in the all clear hunny!! I know it's absolutly cray-cray to think all 3 of us we're bowchica wow wowing at the same time hiiihiiii.

I'm sick. All the time. And now it's to that point that i wake up at 3am to be sick too 'sigh'. It's completly more hardcore then with charlie. But funny i've noticed the really worst time is at night. We're as with charlie it was during the day hmmmmmm...

My first app is on dec13th which is good i didnt want to b too early cuz it would of been kind of pointless since this go round i know whats the what and etc. At my app i'll be 9 weeks so if all is good we should be able to hear the heartbeat and etc. And i'll be calling to book my first u/s for either the 2nd of 3rd of january since i'll be 12 weeks and i'm also off those days already so much easier!

What about u?? App???

I have my first scan on Dec. 6th. Not too far! My SIL is trying to talk me into getting bloods so she can sneak me in earlier to get a peek at the baby (she's the US tech at my OB office) but I'll be 7wks 5days at my first appt and I think I O'd a little late so I think I may only be around 7 weeks by then so that's probably the earliest we should look without causing a freakout haha. I don't feel as sick as I did with Oakley but that didn't REALLY kick in until around my first ultrasound and that was at 6 weeks 5 days. So, we'll see! I'm ravenously hungry, but when I go to eat I don't want to at the same time and I remember that very well with Oakley. Kind of frustrating but just glad for some symptoms haha.

I wonder if we'll get lucky again and find out the sexe at 12 weeks. It would make way lessssss waiting time cuz i guess my gender scan would be around...hmmm..feb 21st! Well for 19 weeks anywais...

Yea, we got to find out O was a boy at 14 weeks! I had scans every two weeks with perinatal due to fear of an incompetent cervix because of a procedure I had years ago. My SIL was really upset she didn't get to tell us! So, I promised her this time she could look first :p

Have any of you ever heard of post nasal drip as a pregnancy symptom?? I've got it bad and it's making me super nauseous - nasal rinses help but man it's gross!

When u say nasal drip u just mean ur nose is leaking...snot...right????

Ohhhhhhh lol...well u could use the baby suction thinggy to suction yourself teeeheeeheeee and make sure to put a filter in it cuz if not...well u'll be gagging even more pouahhh

Question, when do u think i should call to book my u/s? I eally want to have it either jan 2 or 3 since i'm already off and i'll be at 12 weeeks. I just didnt want to seem crazy if i call too soon or etc LOLOL

Does that make me weird??

lol they deal with crazy pregnant ladies all day - just call! it can't hurt! The worst they'll do is tell you you have to wait until your first appt, right??

I had my first vomiting session last night and this morning - fun fun!! Has anyone ever taken the anti-nausea medication??

See i'd be smart and tell them i just had my first app. I go to a private clinic for my u/s cuz my work insurance covers it and u have no wait. Kinda like i could call today for an app tomorrow. But since i want a specific day that's kinda why i figured i'd have to call early and etc.

Pfff anti nausea medicine and I we're bff's for the whole duration of my last pregnancy. 9 goddamn months of having to take 3 pills a day because i was so sick 'sigh'.

I would definitely just try to call - the worst they can do is say no :)

I'm thinking I'm going to ask for the anti-nausea medication if I don't get better by the end of the week. I was really sick with Oakley and I think this is kicking in earlier than it did with him and I don't think it's good to puke morning, day and night all over again!

I know :/ I was so nervous at first something was wrong but I'm pretty convinced at this point so I probably should! :p

Sure i'd love to join!!

I do believe it's a very good sign if u feel like complete crap heeeheee who know u could b so thrilled to puking ur guts up non stop huh?

Also i'm driniking a delicious hot chocolate right now at work...i do believe i will end up paying for it dearly after...damnit..

haha yea, I might have done a little dance in the bathroom last night after I threw up :p

I just ate a mango sorbet Popsicle - second one of the day!! They're all that keep the nausea at bay!! haha

We opened a special college account yesterday for Charlie with our bank. It's really awsome because the way it works the bank will add almost 40% to the amount u put every year. And if ever say Charlie doesnt want to go to college or university or etc then she just doesnt get the amount the bank added to it. She still gets the money we put in for her. Always a good thing for a first car or downpayment for something etc etc.

It's the kind of thing my parents couldnt really afford for me so i wanted her to get the most out of it :)

wow that's awesome! I wish they had something like that here! I have an account set up for Oakley but it's just trading in the stock market which could be a good or very bad thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->