We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Holy sweet baby jesus. The girls on my other thread just got 2 new BFPS with their seconds! Now Jessy?!?! WOW. Ya'll are making my skin itch. Congrats Jessy! My sister juggles twins. Your situation will be a little different since Charlie and new baby boop are going to be about 2 years apart. God doesn't make mistakes girlfriend. He figures now is the time for you guys! <3

Emma - wedding planning is going great. Very stressful though. Have been completely overwhelmed. I feel great though. Have lost 80 lbs. Been juggling the last 5 lbs though. I hope i can get a BFP sometime soon... My dream would be to announce at the wedding that i'm 12 weeks :cloud9: Wow your little angel girl is so beautiful. She's so precious <3 How is she doing?

That'S how i see it too Rach. I guess we were supose to have another baby..but ummm dont freak me out with the twins thing. I'm not exacly...ever..ready to have 2 one shot. I dont think my vagina can handdle it...

As for u chica u'se looking pretty damn yummy girly. I've seen ur pics on fb and seriously bowchica wow wow ;) ;)

Wedding planning is stressfull...and i'd say i'd be ur virtual drinking buddy but i fucked that up now huh? LOLOOL

How is everyone else?? Can we please get daily posts again now that i'm back at work???? I need my fix of this thread. I can even post a daily topic again. Today's can be in the past hmm...say month..how much sexed up time have u enjoyed?? And has it been the classic go to bed location?? Have u decided to turn into a deprived sex maniac and get it on in some freaky deaky location???

I saddly have not...and i've been so exausted with going back to work that i've maybe had sex and handfull of times...i know sad...

BUTTTTT my hubby has pulled the most cray cray awsome trick outta his sleeve (he actualy looked this up on the internet with how to videos and everything hiihii) and can i just say OMFG....that is all ;) ;)

Deets Jess! :haha: Honestly.... we've sexed it up only twice in the last month :haha: With the wedding planning, work and Andrew's dad in the hospital... it's been hectic! We're certainly gonna sex it up tonight though. Long over due. I totally want daily posts again! I was getting so sad and depressed that everyone forgot about me :( hehee jk i know ya'll have lives now. Gosh can't believe all this baby dust flying around like glitter. MAKE IT RAIN ON ME!! MAKE IT RAIN!!! :haha:

I know Rach it's been forever!! Yes we've been busy but it's no excuse to not pop in more.

So from now on i'll try to post almost daily. I miss my chicas.

Any chance we can get a pick of ur dress?????

Congrats, Jess!! Rach told us you got another BFP - I got one on Sunday, too!! Same with another girl on our other thread! Total shock to both of us as well ha! I'm worried about juggling two too and "splitting" the love! Super excited but still in shock! ha! I'll check in every once in a while to see how you're doing :)

Holy crap u got one on sunday too??? Whaaaaa that's cray cray!! How have u been feeling? Difference between this pregnancy and last????

I hear ya bout splitting the love and attention..but i'm sure it will be fine. And age wise between the 2 suposubly their isnt much jealousy it's harder if it's over 2 and half years between..

Sex?! What's that?! Ain't nobody got time for that ;-)

I'm totally loving the little sprinkling of bfps round here lately! Linds I wrote a msg to you and Sam on the other thread but it wouldn't post.... So massive congrats to you all!!

It is tricky juggling 2 kids I'm not gonna lie, but you just kinda do it, first few weeks are just about survival haha! And I don't see it as splitting love, I see it as multiplying the love and there's always plenty to go round!

Xxx

Eh, symptoms wise I have less. I felt like crap yesterday and this morning but I'm getting over a cold. I'm actually kind of worried about this pregnancy - FRER progression pics aren't looking great - I posted it in the 1 day DPO thread and I'm still only getting 1-2 on the digi clearblue as of today. Thinking about asking for bloods but at the same time we weren't even planning for this pregnancy so I'm trying to not stress and let be what will be - but it's hard! :p

Linds i think as long as u feel like crap it's actualy a good thing!! And the only way u would get a clear answer would be to get blood tests done. Dont keep testing it's only gonna drive u crazy hunny.

Sex wise i decided to get down with my bad self last night and do some hardcore bowchica wow wow..which ended baddly since i kindgave it too hard to my hubby and he ummm...didnt last as long as he normaly does...and then he was kinda exausted and fell asleep...yaaaaaa WTF dude?!?!? Sad sad sad i know...

I know, it's so hard to resist testing haha. I feel great the past two days but it's still early... we'll see! how do you feel ?

Pfff how do i feel??? I feel like goddamn crap! I'm sick all the time now. I've already lost 2 pounds in a few days. I eat i'm sick i dont eat i'm sick. I wake up at night with non stop nausea 'sigh'. But iwas sick like a goddamn bitch for charlie so this doesnt suprise me.

U know those people who say you'll see every pregnancy is different and if u had a hard first one the second one will be a breeze? Ya i hate those *******s...

well I'm glad you feel like Crap :p I was horribly sick with Oakley and crazy thirsty...I don't have any of that this time. I also had a ton of cm and def don't this time :-\ maybe I'm one of those annoying people haha who knows

Yes i'm thrilled to be feeling like crap. My office bathroom has most definetly missed our intense sexy puke sessions. I'm remied that now so puppies and rainbows all around ;)

Also today's topic of the day for a start studded friday is Who is the most annoying person in your entourage? Family person? Work person? Friends circle?? And how much would u like to pleasently strangle that person?

Hmmm Linds made me curious so i tried a clearblue digi and got 3+... If im only at 5 weeks shouldnt it n 2-3??? Very good hcg numbers??image.jpg:shrug::shrug:

Hmmm, i'm not totally sure Jess but i guess if you ov on day 14 then the digi would be right?

A friend of a friend found out last week that she was 31wks preg with twins and had them today, a boy and a girl! Like how the HELL do you not know you are 31 weeks preg with TWINS?????

lmao Emma! I wonder that shit too! When i watch that show "i didn't know i was pregnant" i'm like HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!?!!? :haha: She is a lucky duck though! 1 boy and 1 girl?! :cloud9: Crazy to think you've got 9 weeks to be a mother after finding out. WTH... that just isn't even right.

nice, Jess!! I think I o'd late this month and then we didn't bd until a day after I O'd so I think I'm just behind a bit! I'm at 2-3 now. I expect to be 3+ by the end of the week. That's awesome! :) I'm starting to feel like total crap today, but that's a good thing!

The range of detection is 0 to 199 miu hcg = 1-2 weeks
200-1999 hcg = 2-3 weeks
and 2000+ = 3 weeks

I know some of them think it s just indigestion and need to go poop really badly...thats crazyyyyy and they r extremely the baby ends up being fine and healthy...

Yayyy Linds!! Looks like we ll b bumpin it together chica :) have u decided to take a breather or keep testing or get bloods etc?

I've decided to chill out and enjoy it! With Oakley I got bloods the first day we found out and it took 5 days for me to get over 200 after that (by blood) and this time it took me 6 days from the first day we found out to get the 2-3 (200-2000) range on the digi and that's with urine so since I'm starting to feel like crap and my boobs are getting out of control, I think I'm good! I definitely O'd late this month and if you look at my chart the only unprotected days were from CD18 on, so I'm definitely a bit later in the cycle than I was with Oakley. I'll do my last digi on Saturday (If I can wait that long!) and as long as that is 3+ then it should be fine :) I can't believe you, me and Sam all got pregnant on the same freaking day and none of us were planning it! Talk about something in the water (all over the world, ha!). My latest test on Saturday was dark dark, so we'll see! :) How you doing today??? when is your first appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->