We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ya they have lots of very interesting programs here in quebec....thank god...and I especialy love the 1 year fully paid mat leave too teeheeeee

Yeah you got us all beat there Jess! I wish i could have 1 year maternity leave. Wow just imagine all the things you don't miss out on in your child's first year! That would be amazing. Shoot... i think i'm just gonna move to Canada to get prego ;) That is really awesome about your bank matching your money. That is a real neat idea. I'm glad you're doing that for Char because i didn't have that for myself neither. It's hard doing it all by yourself. The world has gotten much worse and more expensive since we were babies. So just imagine when our babies are grown! Gas will prob be $7 a gal LOL. Let alone school and stuff.

Hope you girls are feeling like crap still :haha: It will be a wonderful thing for Charlie and Oakley to have siblings!!

I got bloods taken yesterday as my SIL talked me into it to help me not stress but I've started bleeding today :/ Not cramping yet but my boobs don't hurt and my sickness the other day ended in fever and now I feel totally fine, so I think my gut was right from the start with this one! I'll keep you guys updated!

Aww nooo Lindsay :-( What dpo are you? Could it just be early? Xxx

I should be 5 weeks 4 days today... def not too early. just glad it's clear what's going on this time. the unknown is so much worse!

Ohhh no hunny im so sorry :( :( fuck that pisses me off why does shit lime that have to happen u know???? Life is extremely unfair :(

Is there any way u can get an ultrasound with ur sil??

I probably could tomorrow but not sure what good it will do with hcg at 137 and the bleeding is heavy now. I think we caught the egg too late and it was no good. I'm confident we'll be ok next time but prob won't wait long to start trying again in case this is going to be a recurring kinda thing even though we weren't planning on getting pregnant now. think we'll try to enjoy the holidays and then get back at it ;)

Happy monday!

Ouff we had a horrible weekend poor Charlie's been really sick for almost 3 weeks now and after 2 trips to the hospital she was diagnosed with an ear infection and a tonsil infection :( :( antibiotics for 2 weeks beurkkk. Question if she got the meds on sat afternoon it usualy takes about 2-3 days before they really quick in and she feels better right?? So maybe tomorrow ish???

I hate sick babies they are too tinny to be sick :(

Poor Charlie! She'll probably start feeling better tonight! Oakley was just on antibiotics for both of his ears being infected and we had two rough nights after he got on the antibiotics and he's been good ever since! He was just up the last two nights and I'm worried because his last antibiotic dose was on Friday, so I'm hoping they're not coming back!! Good luck to Charlie and you!!

Thx Linds! It sucks big time when they are sick. Especialy ear infections cuz u cant see in the ear or be all yup ear inf u need it diagnosed by a dr and etc etc. It really sucks since it's her first one since she was born...boo stoopid sicky winter period.

How u doin hunny?

I know!! this was Oakley's first round of ear infections too! It was awful! This was really Oakley's first time getting sick - but I guess that's what you get with daycare - he just started at the end of October.
I'm doing OK - I'm fine when I'm just sitting around and feel really optimistic about the next time but if anyone asks me in person how I'm doing, I totally break down - kinda embarrassing, ha! I guess it would be weird if I wasn't upset at all, so normal grieving, etc! Looking forward to trying properly in the new year ;) Bought a bunch of OPKs and HPTs off amazon yesterday, so we're going to enjoy the holidays and get back at it come the new year most likely!

How you feeling?? When's your first appt again??

Agreed daycare is a goddamn bacterial PAIN LOL. They catch everything from there...

I'm convinced it wont take u long to get preg for sure hunny. And starting after the holidays is a very good chill plan.

My app is on dec 13! And Charlie will b with me and my dr will check her ears to make sure everything is all cleared up after all the antibiotics.

Yea, daycare sucks for germs but at least they'll get sick now and not when they're in school and actually should be there :p That's the only way to justify it now, ha!

We've never had trouble getting pregnant, thankfully, so hopefully this was just a fluke and we'll be back to baby growing very quickly!!

Nice! your apt will be here before you know it!

Charlie's snot is now going back to normal color wise yayyyy no more neon green nose boogers LOLOLOL.

My mom was off today and she wanted to spend the day with her so they are together. But tomorrow looks like it's back to daycare fun fun funnnn.

On another side note I FUCKING HATE TUESDAYS!!! Useless goddamn day..

We're bringing Charlie to Santas parade on friday night!! Very much excited for that! She 'll be dressed in her warm winter snow suit and be in her lil slead :)

Quick question - did anyone struggle switching baby from breast to bottle? Scarlett will not have it, I've tried everything :-(

Didnt Lauren have that problem? And it was worst since she had to go on a business trip and her husband was alone with the baby? And i remember she said that once the baby was hungry enough taking the bottle was no prob and etc.

What happens when u try to feed Scarlett?

Did she? S just screams, won't even attempt to suck. Dh has tried, i've tried different formulas, different bottles/teats, different temperatures. Tried when she's really hungry, tried when not really hungry :shrug: She slept 10hours straight last night with no feed so should have been hungry enough to take anything this morn but no :nope:

How you feeling Jess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"