We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm feeling like crap LOL. But guess that's a good thing ;)

Hmmmm that is weird...does she freak with just the bottle once it gets in her mouth or when she actualy tastes the formula??

Both! Tried 3 different formulas and 2 different teats! Guess I just have to keep trying? Her weight had levelled off (only put 11oz on in 4 weeks) and I am sooo ready to stop bf!

Do you guys have the Medela products??? It'S actualy the most identical teat compared to an actual breast! I kow most breastfed babies transfer over to those types of bottles due to the biggest simalarity ;)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we got soooo much gorgeous snow here!! It'S crazy we had like 20 cm's that fell during the night and we're supose to get another 10-15 cm today!

As u can see i love snow! I'm anxious to be done work to go sledding with charlie! She has the cutest freakin winter snow suit and fur boots ever!

We just got rain here :/ It's snowing right now but mixed with rain and not even close to sticking! Maybe next storm for us!

Emma - have you tried Dr. Brown's bottles?? That was all we could get Oakley to take besides the boob!

Thanks girls, I will try a couple more different bottles. Ive found one kind of formula that she seems to prefer, meaning that she will have a couple of drops of it! She's been sttn for the last 4 nights too so I'm worried that she's not getting enough now, really wanna get some formula down her! I don't know if her sttn will affect my supply either..?

How you feeling Linds? Will you be ttc officially now?

Jess I can't wait for your appt eek!

I just cant believe it will b december 1st this freakin sunday!!! How goddamn fantastic is that??? I adore the holidays!! I love the food and the family time and the decorations. I love going on the ski doos and sleighs and slidding. I'm also very anxious to start my yearly xmas songs too. I try to hold off till dec 1st cuz after sooo long it seems to always b the same songs that play and u kinda get sick of it u know??

Has everyone done presents yet???

Finally got S to take a bottle yipeee!! Of course I'm now in agony with my boobs haha!

Jess I have got most of my presents, which is pretty organised for me! How you doing? What's Santa bringing Charlie?

It took Oakley a little while to take to formula and once we figured out the bottles, he was fine but it was a bit of a painful transition!

We are skipping a cycle and then getting back on the TTC wagon. I'm going to San Diego in May for a conference for work so I'd rather not be gigantic when I go but we'll see! My temp dropped this morning so, hoping that means the hcg is nearly gone and I can get onto O and back to normal! Still have a bit of bleeding but it's really light.

I've never really been into Christmas but I'm really feeling it this year - I can't wait to get back from our second Thanksgiving and setting up our tree on Sunday :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee December 2nd today!! Come on xmas! Jesus i seriously cannot wait this year. I've had to mentaly lock myself away to not keep going into toys r us to bring stuff for Charlie LOL. But it's sooo hard haahaaa.

Also can i just say this pregnancy has been fantastic!! There is no stress like last time no constantly analyzing every single little cramp or teeny bit of brown spotting after sex or anything! No request for bloodwork or hcg. No early scan. No early dr app no nutttttin. We havent even told our families yet so no constant million questions on it. And time has been going by sooo fast. Actualy going to be 8 weeks this week! Dr app next week and scan 2 weeks after that eeeee.

And i'm in in extremely fantastic mood even if it is monday. Guess DH was gooooood to me last night teeeheeehee ;) ;)

Actualy to be more specific good to me yesterday afternoon when we put Charlie down for her nap. In the kitchen. And on the kitchen floor ;) ;)

So, I've been seriously slacking on here lately! I completely missed everything the last 3 weeks. Congrats Jessi!!

I came on to share my news. Saturday we got a BFP! We weren't really trying last month as it was the first period I've had since having Cameron and hubby was away when I got my positive OPK but apparently it worked anyway! I hadn't gotten my period again- 30 days later and before Cam I was 28days like clockwork so I took a test and a big ol' 2 lines instantly appeared! Can't believe it honestly. Now, I keep worrying that it will be just like the last round :-( It's absolutely terrible how a m/c once can ruin everything! Trying to stay positive and happy to be 4wks 3days. :)

My hubby wants to tell everyone sooner rather than later and it's likely that my family will figure it out when I'm not drinking through the holidays but we will tackle that when it gets closer to xmas!

Calling to set up my first appointment in a bit!

OMG hunny that's freaking awsome!!!! Crazy how that works out huh? Ur not trying and poof it just happens. We've actualy not told anyone and like i said it's been sooo much easier!

Ur not constantly bombarded with daily so how u feeling questions. Time goes by sooo slow. And funny but i'm actualy not worried about having a mc. I figure i cant stress myself out with that. If it happens then i'll deal with it. But if not then i would of wasted so much time worrying for nuttin. I worried non stop my whole pregnancy with Charlie and she turned out absolutly perfect! So no time wasting this time. I'm strong and we'll get threw it if anything bad happens. Gotta keep hope alive :)

Also Liz i hate ur non having period experience LOLOL. I got mine exactly 1 and half months after having charlie. Breastfeeding and everything my body was like nahhh bitch u didnt have af for almost a year soooo payback time :)

Damn evil AF biatch LOL

I completely agree Jessi but I'm still getting over the surprise of it! Hopefully i'll get more optimistic soon as the excitement sets in. First appointment made! 12/16!

And I was super lucky that I didn't get a period while b/f! I did not miss that! And I'm pretty excited about a possible additional 2 years without it! :)

My sister in law is preggo now and due in January and they are planning their little ones back to back- like waiting only 6 weeks before trying again (of course they say that now as they have no children). Whenever she mentions it I think... well that will be a challenge if you're anything like me and don't get a period... :)

Ya i've always wanted 2 kids but not back to back. God freakin help us if that would of happend. At least this way charlie will b practicly 22 months which is very good.

Most people who think they want the back to back usualy have their first baby and change their minds LOL

Oh my actual god!! What is going on here?! Huge congrats Liz!! :happydance:
I feel like there's totally a baby boom at the mo! I'm kinda jealous, not gonna lie hahaha! How exciting xxx

Our little ones will be just about 24 months apart which I think is good. Expected due date Aug 8th. Last time it was July 26th but Cam came a week early.

Cam hates babies and is incredibly jealous when I'm around them, but our provider is pregnant and due in April so I'm hoping that the 4 months of having a baby around full time before having a sibling around might help that.... I hope!

Congrats Liz!! Cameron will grow to love his brother/sister! I am happy for you.

AFM i've still been trying. Still no luck on my end. I did have a miscarriage in August after 8 weeks. Was very hard to go through it again.... especially after trying continuously for 24 cycles. I have felt very optimistic about this cycle. Have been having twinges in my boobs and uterus... also below my belly button. Felt nauseous on and off today. Getting myself pumped up for nothing because here i am CD24 and had spotting. I know that could mean excellent news, but with my record it only means AF is coming. All i can do is wait and pray!

How's the wedding planning Rach, what do you still need to get? I need you to pm me your address so I can send you a card, and remind me of the date please! Did you get any black Friday bargains? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->