We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Hi ladies, I have posted a few timespans had trouble getting it to cross over! Congrats to all with little ones on the way!!!! Rach!!! Yay Hunni! No squinting needed with that one!
I'm still trying:) have had several losses now but buckling down with reproductive endocrinologist for this year. She thinks I have a clotting issue as well. So I guess time will tell

oMg, Rach!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo soooo over the moon for you! :hugs:

Hey Kim, lovely to hear from you! So sorry about your losses hunny :-( Hope your Dr can get you some answers and your rainbow xxx

OMG Rach eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! How r u feeling????? Did u re-test???? Those lines look fantastic hunny!!!

Kim it's so good to see u on here!! What's up chica??

Liz yupppp not too long to go feeling like crap wise...althought once again i'm gonna prob have to take the freaking meds all 9 months. My body hates the pregnancy hormones me thinks LOL.

The u/s went fantastic!! We have a nice strong 162 bpm beany in there. I'm thinking it's another girl and my hubby thinks it's a boy! But hey we have to each have a different guess since one of us needs to be right LOL. BB 2.jpg :happydance::happydance: And date wise i'm now actualy due on july 15th instead of july 18th...so no huge difference LOL. Chacne i'll go into labour 3 weeks earlier like with Charlie???? shit i hope so...it was actualy a breeze hihiihhiii i loved giving birth...i'd do it again right now. And i'm actualy not being sarcastic about it LOL.

And for the reveal i had a cute shirt made for charlie with 2 monkeys holding hands saying I'm going to be a big sister July 2014. Then she wore it the whole day in front of people and we let them notice it themselves without saying anything lol. It took them a while and then they were like ahh that 's a cute shirt i'm going to be....wait...what????????????? LOLOLOL especialy to find out we were at 3 months and hadnt gave any hint whatsoever hiihiii i love big shocking suprises.

Disney was honestly just wow!!! Charlie loved it!! We had the best time ever but shit i forgot how much a go go go trip is exausting LOL. Going down south all inclusive and eating and drinking all day everyday is so sooo relaxing hiihiii.

Ohh and FYI we'll officialy know what is cooking in da womb on feb 19th ;)

Woohoo Jessy!! Look at that beany in there. I bet you can't wait until Feb 19! That's such a cute idea about the reveal of a new baby. Totally adorbs! <3

I got my dr appt tmrw. I'm really scared, but i have a good feeling about everything. I've never made it further than the 1st appt. Never had a sono or nothing. Pretty sure it will just be a pee test tmrw to confirm pregnancy. Not sure what to expect after that. I have saw a lot of yellowish/orange stuff coming out down there. What the heck is that?!

Very possible u'll also get a blood test to see ur hcg. It will give an ever better idea how things are going and etc. As for the bizzaro discharge completly normal it can b due to hormones and more implantation.

Ahhhh all thinngs fun of a pregnancy hormonal cooch u'd b suprised how many different colors of the rainbow u can see LOL

Thank goodness it's normal. I had a lot of it earlier. My pee is so yellow and it's not from being dehydrated. It's got to be those prenatals lol. Everytime i wipe it's yellow so i'm thinking it's from the neon yellow pee. :haha:

as long as my cooter isn't spitting out red... i'm good!

My pee has been so neon this whole pregnancy it's like i swallowed a goddamn glow stick ;)

Huge good luck babe, can't tell you how much I want this for you xxxx

The girl came in and told me im just about 6 weeks and due Sept 12! Dr did a pap smear and took 7 viles of blood. I have to come in Thursday for another round of blood drawn to make sure hcg is doubling. Also have to drink one of those orange sugar drinks and fast for 8 hrs lol. I will feel calm and real good about everything once I hear the hcg level comparisons.

they gave me a little goodie bag of stuff. gahh!! is this real

I will! I just went pee and when i wiped there was spotting. Probably from the pap smear, right? I know they go in there and snip tissue. Just praying that is all it is.

Ohhh Im so happy and excited for you Rach, I know that I don't know you IRL but I honestly pray for you to have a baby of your own all the time!!! I'm not on here very much but I often check just to see if you got a positive yet :) and now you have again!!! sooo soo happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->