We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Liz and jess. I hear u.. we look foward to sickness. Then its like holy shit man! I threw up 20 times a day for 9 months. I hope it goes away for u guys soon!!

Hope you are feeling better Jess....That is scary weight loss but they always say when you are pregnant your body puts the baby first and it sounds like your bean is doing awesome. Any predictions on the sex yet... ;)

Can`t believe Nicky is almost 1 year old. Raif turned 1 on the December 1st and it was so crazy. It went by so fast!

Hope you all are having a great weekend. We are TTC right now while BF still and we are at the fun part of the cycle ;) BD Whoop Whoop. FXd for an October baby!

Awww it's soooo nice to have all the gang back! Lisa any plans for #2? Xxxx

I agree Emma!!

Kristen enjoy the BD and hopefully an Oct baby!! my niece's were born oct 13! I know Jessys little one is an oct baby too!!!

no MS today. just always always always tired and hungry

Thanks Rach! I was so happy to see that after such a journey you have your BFP...I am so sorry for your loss earlier this year.

Awww happy birthday raif!! Time flies!!! Hows it going hunni??!!!

Hey em how r u?!! We are going to try for baby number 2 wen nicky turns 2 :) may change out minfs but for now thats the plan!

Im throwing a yo gabba gabba partyand just had his first birthday photoshoot.
I will try and post pica from it today!

How u feel rach???!

Jess and liz wen do you find out sex??!!

Whats everyone up to?

We're finding out the sex in less then a month!!! Feb 19th!! I'm thinking team pink and my hubby thinks team blue soooo we shall see. Of course it would b nice to have a boy to get the chance to have 1 of each but hey if it's another girl then i have every singly thing needed clothes wise LOL.

How is everyone? It's monday!!! And i'm actualy happy to be at work! Scary aint it???

Lisa it goes by too fast huh?? Next thing u know you'll be having the birds and the bees talk heeeheeeee.

Rach how u doin???

We have an U/S on Friday for the screening and then plan to announce to everyone! I plan to tell my boss/company tomorrow. I dont know why but that always stresses me out the most!

My sister found out this morning that she's having another boy. She's pretty excited about it. She only wants boys haha. I was hoping she'd have a girl so the "pressure" would be off from us, but nope... 5 boys in the last 19 months for my family so everyone is routing for team girl. Personally, I couldn't care less :) We find out March 13th. So far away still!

Still nauseous all the time. But ohh well. I just eat alot.

Jessi- I had a stomach bug in Sept for a solid week. I lost 9 lbs and couldn't keep down water. After meds, anti-nausea meds, and an ER visit for fluids I finally ate 9 days later. I feel your pain!

Stomac bugs are evilllll Liz!!! And then everyone got it and we're like this is all your fault lolol. Wooops.

15 weeks tomorrow and still no weight gain or anything. I'm thinking i wont be visiting the maternity clothing for a while still! And since it will be hot out i'll be good in dresses and skirts!! Althought so not looking forward to how freakin hot as hell it will be in the hospital in july omggg

WOW all my girlies back together and chatting it up again :) So obvioulsy I had zero time to really read like I wanted to this weekend but I'll just jump right in and congratulate all the new beanies! I'm SUPER excited for you all!!! We're waiting a few more months before TTC for #2...house on the market as of today! eeekkkkkk so yea gotta get through the move 1st and then baby making here we come :) Miss you girls all SOOO much! Promise to keep up with you all and wanna hear every single little deet esspecially from you Rach xoxoxoxoxo Jess how you feeling now sweetie? I'm guessing another girl for you...Charlie is gonna be one cutie patoutie big sister either way :)

jessy I think it's a house full of estrogen for your hubby LOL. I hope you do get your little boy though!!

liz woohoo to a scan and announcing it to family! any feelings on what the baby may be?!

lisette good luck with the house and cant wait for you to have baby numero dos! woohooo!!!

im so happy we're all back too! emma how is beautiful Scarlett doing?

afm I am super excited for my ultrasound on Thursday! I feel like it's taking forever to get here! I am so tired all the time. ugh! when I wake up in the night its so hard to get back to sleep.

Rach that last cake post on FB sounded like a hugeee pregnancy craving rant LOL ;)

Then again so was my uncontrolable need for a stiff gin and tonic...hmmm...

Also i ve cut out breastfeeding since last tuesday and holy shizz mah boobies r huge!! And not really touchable for poor dh...ahh well shit happens :)

Aww Jessy, I went cold turkey On stopping bf'ing and my boobies were agony for 2 whole weeks :-(

And just think being pregnant again must make it worst boobie pain wise right??

Jessi- I'm just jealous that you don't have to go through having amazing BF boobs to having none. Seriously, it's massively depressing. I shouldn't complain because I'm two cup sizes bigger than I was before getting pregnant with Cam, but after having amazing BF boobs I feel like I'm soooo flat. They will return though! (I hope!) So far, I haven't gotten so much as a pregnancy boob twinge. Lame.

I feel like it's a boy again... I dunno though. All my symptoms have been completely different this time so who knows? But my sister's were too and she's having another boy.

Lisette- good luck on all the house stuff!!

Both of my boy pregnancies were completely different Liz so who knows? I am excited for everyone to find out. When we get preggo we are staying Team Yellow again so it is fun to live vicariously through all of your reveals, lol!

Almost time for you ultrasound Rach...Can't wait to see a pic of your little bean! :)

Hope the engorged bbs go away soon for you Jess! It must be agonizing just like Emma said!

AFM...positive OPK yesterday so hoping that we did enough to catch that eggie! FXd! I would love to have an October babe!

Sooo excited for all the new babies and all the ttc in here! I have to live it thru you guys now as we are officially done! Soooo, a couple of scans coming up this week? Rach are you getting more hcg levels done?

S did her first solo roll over today yippeee!

Jessy do you have a belly yet? I'm bigger than you, but how far you are right now is how far i'll be on my wedding day. Just wondering if my dress will still fit lol.

Liz my boobs barely hurt. I guess every pregnancy really is different!

WTG Scarlet!! Big girl

Kristen i hope you get your wish for an Oct baby!! :)

AFM... 38 hours until scan time! I really can't wait. I truly feel in my heart everything is going to be okay!!

Rach i have absolutly nuttin. I<m still in my regular skinny jeans without any probs of needing to unbuttom them and etc. But it was the same for charlie i only got the real she s preg look at...6 months. So im guessing it s gonna b the same thing for this one. Which i admit is pretty fab lolol.

My dr says that it depends on if ur the type of person that retains water easily or not. If u dont u dont get any swelling and that helps. If u do the swelling can kick in really early and make ur tummy bloat. My bf who retains water sooo baddly pretty much had a bump at 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->