We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

OMG :cloud9: sssssssssooooooooooo happy for you doll! Bask in this wonderful day, its truly one you will never forget! Congrats girlie!!!!!!

Oh and Rach Melina is Sept.7th so your pg and dates will be just like me :) Ur feb appt is gonna be for 12weeks and gender scan around Easter time! Yipppeeee :)

Thanks girls!! <3

Andrews bday is Sept 8th! Would be so cool to have the baby then.

Yipppppeeeeeeee!!!! Huge congrats again Rach, so happy for you xxxxx

How are you Emma? And ur little cuties? Whats the weather like for you? We are freezing our bums off! LOL

Amy Happy Birthday for the little one, my how time flys :)

Crystal Congrats on team pink, I didn't even know you were pg! YAY more excitement to follow!

So how many of you ladies are now back to TTC? I'm feeling like I'm almost ready to start too so gotta get this house sold and start tracking again! Be awesome to be pg with all you ladies again :) xoxo

Happy birthday Emily!
Congrats on team pink Crystal!

Hey Lisette, how is lil miss Melina? We are good thanks, busy but good! S is now 5months so it's about time we had a bunch more babies On here!

It's friday!!!! Sooo sooo happy that this week is finaly over. It's been pretty hardcore work wise so let's just say i'm glad to b spending the weekend outta here lol.

I'm also pretty sure i've starting feeling Beany the second!!! I dont exactly remember what it was like those first few times with Charlie but pretty sure it's the same thing...i think...LOL

I have been feeling a lot tonight. lots of little cramps and flutters, in my ovaries and under belly button. so much gas too.

I'm pretty sure that I can feel this little one already! Which doesn't surprise me, at the u/s he/she was going crazy! Moving all over the place and rolling. The U/S went great. 5cm long and right on track for size. They didn't expect any issues or genetic concerns given the measurements they took. It's so great to see little ones on the U/S! Heartbeat of 159. The techs guess was girl based on Genital Tubercle Angle, anyone heard of it? Time will tell I guess but from one I could see and given the theory it definitely looked like a girl... a first for this generation--on both sides of the family!

No clue Liz the tech didnt even check if she could see anything. Turns out they had tons of probs lately with patients who find out the sexe at 12 weeks (or what it looks to be sexe wise) and either go crazy with buying tons of things and then finding out it's the opposite gender..or even worst finding out and it not being the gender they want they go for an abortion (which i'm sorry but is motherfucking crazy!) So cuz of all that crap they are now forbiden from telling us until the 19 week scan.

Rach how u doing? I've always had twinges and cramps both pregnancies but never anything gas wise. Where as my bff who is also preg on number 2 is at 12 weeks and already has a bump! She swells and retains water like crazy tho.

OMG we were on the go like crazy this weekend. Brunches and dinners and we went to an indoor kids parc with tons of slides and tubes Charlie had a blast!! And slept tons too after lolol. Next weekend we're going ice skating on the canal and going for Beavertails!!! Shit now that will be delicious i'm definetly craving one right now....u guys know what beavertails are right????

People are crazy. I refuse to buy anything until after our next scan. Although, my husband is convinced. Although, he's creepy anyway... I don't think I told you all the story--- so, we DTD (the sex 3 days before O that ended up creating this baby) and he looked at me and said "we just made a baby girl". A couple weekends later he asked me if I was going to test or not and I thought there was no way I was preggo given he wasn't even home during O'time and we barely had sex that month, but he was convinced I was! And, tadda! Positive. So now, he is certain this a girl because he "knew" it from the moment "she" was conceived... Creeper.

Hmmmm that is pretty freaky deaky. But then again my hubby is convinced 100% it's a boy...for who knows why. And i keep telling him i'm scared you'll be dissapointed if it's a girl blablabla and he says not at all. It would b great having another girl just it would b fun to have 1 of each. Which it would b for sure sure but i dunno..i m paranoid about sad faces when it's time to find out.

Plus pretty much all his family is rooting for a boy since there are only girls on their side and if he doesnt end up having a boy his family line technicly dies out...talk about goddamn pressure!!

Damn i ve just realised my gender scan is in 3 weeks!!!!! And now i'm excited nervous freakin out as hell!!! I now do not want to have to wait 3 freakin weeks LOL.

It's soooo soon but still so far away. I have another 7 weeks! Bleck! But, that's probably a good thing or I'd want to be out baby shopping. Clearly if this bean is a girl she "needs" so much stuff! haha

But for now I'm focusing on maternity clothes! Gotta take advantage of spending hubby's money on me before this baby comes along and takes all the money away. Even though I'm still tiny and have no idea what size I might end up haha. I've already bought 10 shirts off a facebook swap site- they looked brand new and I got them for a total of $40. Couldn't pass it up!

Girls i need your input. I am so badly wanting to make my baby news facebook offical. I know i'm risking a lot by doing it, but at the same time i know nothing bad is going to happen. :) What do you think?

Oh and get this... my sister found out she is pregnant and her due date is Sept 30th. What. the. fudge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->