We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Forgot to add i go the major boobage tho. Like bowchica wow wow globes hiiihiiihii. So the non tummy bump just wentr to my boobies instead ;)

lol okay thanks. I'm definitely a bloater. :/ oh well! I hope so badly we hear a heartbeat tmrw. I'm so afraid of having a sac with no baby. I had a blighted ovum last time, although the dr never did an ultrasound. He said he was confident that is what happened. I had spotted the whole pregnancy though. So it gives me hope things may be okay tmrw. Just a nervous wreck! Last week i had 2 days back to back of nausea. Haven't felt anything since. My boobs feel fine. I don't feel pregnant whatsoever. Other than dizziness at times and tiredness. wahh

I think it<s safe to say that with the gigantic hcg levels u got going on there is most definetly a beany in there for sure. As for symptoms the higher the hcg the more ur body can get use to it and not produce crazy symptoms. Then next thing u know it all comes back and kicks the beejesus outta ya ;)

I think my body just sucks in dealing with the foreign hormones and likes to kick my ass each pregnancy. Holy shit can u imagine when i get menopause????? WTF am i gonna do lol i<ll have hot flashes in teh freakin shower with my luck!

What time is ur u/s tomorrow?

915am. So 23.5 hrs!!! I hope that is what is going on with me. Just worries the crap outta me! I feel like crap this morning. Have a sore throat. Feels like my breathing is cut off.

I can't wait to hear your news Rach, think you're about 5 hours behind me? It's 3.05pm here now. Cold symptoms can be pg symptoms as well - I had sinusy issue all thru mine xx

I can't wait to hear the great results of your U/S. With Cam I barely had any symptoms- a boob twinge (until they really started growing then they hurt) and 2 incidents of nausea and that was it. So, symptoms don't mean anything in my book.
I'm not a bloater thankfully but I did swell horribly towards the end with Cam- I was also pregnant during one of the hottest summers and had him at the end of July so I think that's just part of having a summer baby. I didn't show at all with him until after week 17 and I didn't have a stranger ask until week 23. I'm still really small this time but I have a bump. I don't know that anyone else can really tell at week 12, but I can. However, my clothes are still fitting fine so I hope that continues for at least a few weeks more.

I also can't wait for our U/S on Friday! I'm also excited for a hair cut-- easily made happy today I guess, but seriously it's been 4 months! I can't wait!

Thank you girls! That is why i love venting to you all. You know how to reassure a girl and make her feel better! :hugs: I am real anxious to see if it's twins. Idk if i told y'all this, but my sister has twins and Andrew (my OH) sister has twins. Man i wish tmrw was here already!!! Emma, yup you're 5 hrs behind.

Liz you've reassured me the most! lol. I feel much better now. What time is your scan on Friday?!

Hey chicas :wave:

Is it Friday yet? dayymmm its brutally cold up in here! Jess you freezing too? Rach did you get your cake on girl? I say you go for it.....that and sllleeeeppppp to your hearts content! best way to pass the time and spoil yourself a little!!! Liz :wave: how many weeks are you? Is it your scan for gender this week? Super duper excitng stuff you guys!

We had our first visit last night and they already asked for a second like 2hours later! eeekkkk man i hope it sells quick cuz keeping it looking like a fricken magazine is NOT easy with my little trouble maker Melina! OUF!!!!

Don't worry Rach, I did not feel many symptoms with this baby at first, just tired and dizzy. I feel them now that is for sure !!!
We found out today that we are having a GIRL!!! I had a dream last week that the baby was a girl... lol. hubby lost the bet and now has to do dishes for a whole month!!! woohoo
I will find out tomorrow if the ultrasound saw any markers for downs and such, I have a feeling that they did not see any because the scan was only like 20 min and that was with me going to pee to make her turn around. And then next week we go to Edmonton for the heart ultrasound.
Started getting contractions again with walking :( so it looks like I will be staying home most of the time.
I think we are going with the name Ella Marie Joy :) its easy for Ethan to say .. he says " lala" hahah oh he also says "amen" after bedtime and dinner prayers.. lol soo cute <3

Good luck Lisette!! Hope it sells quick.

Crystal awww congrats on a girl!! The name is adorable. Thanks for the reassurance with symptoms. I'm so anxious for tmrw!!

Everyone please say a prayer for me!

All the luck and best wishes in the world for this morn Rach, can't wait to hear your news xxxxx

Good luck today, Rach! Can't wait to see your little bean, or will it be two?!?

Crystal, yay for team pink! Take it easy and keep her cooking a good while longer! Good luck on your US results, I'm sure it will be good news!

Lisette, good luck with the house!

Hi everyone else!!! Hope you are well!

Emily is a year old today!!! How?!?

I'm only 12 weeks so this U/S is just for growth and downs testing. We find out gender March 13th! Congrats on the girl and great name!

And Happy Birthday to Emily!!

Crystal congrats on joining team pink!!!!!!!

Amy ahhh it just flies by huh? Happy bday to ur lil cutie!

Lisete i've been freeezing my damn booty off!! And yet my hubby still goes ice fishing??? Crazy ******* LOL.

Rach omg i keep checking to see if you've updated i'm on pins and needles for ur hunny! But i honestly think you'll be getting extremely fab news so no worries :)

Liz dont u find it's going by fast this pregnancy??? I'm gonna b 4 months next week???? How is that possible???? My gender scan is right around the freakin corner! And jesus i'm excited. But i'm still convinced we're gonna see a mini vaginee....and hubby thinks it will b a mini weeny...with a big proportion LOL. I'm like ok dude chill it's not gonna b poking out any time soon. Men are weird for that stuff huh?

Hey Liz sup with ur sick avator? U feelin like poo this morning hun?

OMG Rach pins and needles here too! sending loads of positive vibes xoxoxo

Morning everyone :wave:

Hey girls!! :wave: All went well today!!! The US tech told me baby would be 1/5 of an inch, but baby was 1/4 of an inch! Little bigger than she expected. She said i'm right where i need to be. That my EDD is still gonna be Sept 12. I asked if there was 2 and she said no lol. She zoomed in on the baby and i heard the heartbeat! :cloud9: Seems so much more real now. I am over the moon!!!! I have a dr appt with my Dr. on Feb 11. Not real sure what for. I guess to see how i'm doing. The tech didn't say how many bpm the heartbeat was, but i was happy to just hear it! Andrew and i teared up. We are so excited!!! Makes it harder for me to hold the news in!

Attachments

• us123.jpg
    us123.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
  • us123(2).jpg
    us123(2).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee congrats Rach!!! So happy for u guys!! It's the most incredible feeling in the world huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->