We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Just stalking here - glad you're going to the doc Rach - never hurts!! Maybe they'll even give you another peek at the baby!! Let us know how it goes : )

Went to the drs at 1130 because of the spotting. I'm left with even more questions. The dr went over my sonogram with me. Said baby looked okay but he did see a dermoid tumor in my right ovary and a cyst in my left ovary. He said the dangers of that to the baby are none, but it may be affecting my hormone levels (progesterone). He scheduled me another scan on Monday at 1030am. I have to go see my original dr later that day at 230pm. He asked if we heard a heartbeat and i said yes. He said well that's good because only 3% who have a heartbeat ends bad. So that gave me a little bit of reassurance. He said the tumor could be a reason why i am spotting because it's left over from when i ovulated..... or something like that. I didn't follow that part. I am just anxious now for Monday to get here....

Makes lots of sense for the spotting. I know tons of women who have had that and it doesnt affect the baby at all. They will just moniter u closely. Yup it falls to 3% once u get a heartbeat. At least you'll feel better after another scan. The dr didnt try to see if he could hear it with a doppler?

nope he didn't. he was going over my scan from last week. I guess the ultrasound technicians onlyncome on mondays and Thursdays there. so thats why I couldn't get one of those. wish he did have a doppler to hear hb

Rach, :hugs: try not to worry. (I know, easier said then done.)

Hope you are doing ok Rach...Thinking of you and little beanie. Please try not to worry!

AFM....Got my BFP this morning. I am in total shock and really didn't expect it so soon at all. I am so happy right now!

Congrats Kris!!!! So happy for all of you! Erm....am I the only one who's not pg??? Xxxx

Congrats Kristen!!!! So happy for u doll. when is ur estimated due date?!

Emma I dont think Lisa or Stacey are prego again. Oh and Lauren! Been so lomg since they chimmed in. Lisette too!

afm I bought a doppler on ebay last night to calm my worst nightmares. I should get it between Monday and Wednesday. I can't wait. I went with Sonoline B. anyone have it?

Was today your first testing day?? What DPO are you??

Today was the first day at 11 DPO...I held off as long as I could!

Congrats Kris!!!! So happy for all of you! Erm....am I the only one who's not pg??? Xxxx

Thank you! :winkwink:

Congrats Kristen!!!! So happy for u doll. when is ur estimated due date?!

Emma I dont think Lisa or Stacey are prego again. Oh and Lauren! Been so lomg since they chimmed in. Lisette too!

afm I bought a doppler on ebay last night to calm my worst nightmares. I should get it between Monday and Wednesday. I can't wait. I went with Sonoline B. anyone have it?

October 16, 2014 is my EDD! :happydance:

Aw! One week apart - I love all the pregoness going around!! must be in the water...all over the world!! :p

OMG Kris that'S fantastic!!! Congrats hunny! It's actualy pretty awsome having so many bump buddies once again i love it!

Rach what time is ur us this morning? 10:30 i think???? Let us know ASAP!!

How in the freakin hell could the weekend of flown by so fast????????? It's very much unfair :(

Eeekkkkkkk :happydance: congrats to all the new preggos!!! I'm super duper excited for all the new PUPO babies coming!!!

Rach I'm praying for you this morning hunni! I know its always nerve-wracking but I have a great feeling your lil penut is gonna be just fine girlie!!! (and i'm guessing boy for u too!)

Emm I'm totally getting preggo envy here too! LOL Hope your lil cutie's are all doing good!

AFM the house stuff is still stressing us a little but I'm staying positive and enjoying my little munchkin on the weekends! We started baby gymnastics on Saturday and naturally my little daredevil LOVED it!!! lol God they are soo dam cute at this age eh :)

I will email Lauren and tell her to get her booty back on here for a check in ;)

Lisette they offer baby gymnastics????????? OMG Charlie would love that!! I wonder if they have that in Gatineau/Ottawa...

Jess :wave: check out Le Petit Gym or Mon Gym and if not I'm in vaudreuil which is pretty close me thinks so you could come visit us on Saturdays ;)

I am just soooo excited! I got to see peanut today and it was the most CUTEST thing ever to see its little arms and legs wiggling around. My gosh it was adorable! Heartbeat was 173 bpm. Also baby is measuring 2 days ahead as of right now. Such a strong little bean i got!! OOO i am just so excited. I go see my OBGYN at 230 to go over everything. I hope it's all good news!!

AND my doppler came in the mail today!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts