We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Yuppp no chance of offending anyone on here sooo no worries!

How is it pronounced? Like alice or aleeeze? Where r u from?

It is pronounced like you are signing a lease for a house, but all together..LOL! I'm from Iowa! You?

Kkk so like Aleeese. No prob but you'll still be Aly to me LOL.

I'm from Canada! Quebec to be more precise so i'm english and french :)

Welcome Alise! I am Kristin...I have a 2 year old angel and a 14 month old rainbow! I see that Jessy has been giving you the low down! This is a crazy supportive group of ladies. I am so sorry for your loss and I can't wait for you to get your BFP! :)

How r u feeling Kris? Any symptoms?

After weeks of feeling the bubble effect tummy wise i got my first big kick yesterday! Still a bit confused tho since at my us for 12 weeks they found that my placenta was forward instead of behind the baby like with charlie. So they said it would take a longer time like 21-22 weeks to feel the baby so how come i feel bean the 2nd no prob?? Can ur placenta go backwards or some whacky doodle dandy thinggy like that??

Hi Kristin, thank you for the welcome! I'm hoping to get my BFP soon, but only time will tell (sometimes I hate that saying!)

Good luck Aleece! We are happy to have you!

Jessy... craving spicy stuff? Hmmm according to myth finder that means BOY!

Oooo that is interesting Rach. Since with Charlie it was just sweets all the time instead of spicy. This time omg i want all things spice sausages buffalo wings...sex..LOLOLOLOL

Hi Ladies!

Jess - I had an anterior placenta (belly placenta) with Oakley but I felt him kicking around 16 weeks - they say you feel boys sooner! :p I craved chocolate milk like it was my job when I was pregnant with him. I have the fridge stocked just in case it kicks in early haha.

Got my first appointment set up - Feb 27th - seems so far away!

How r u feeling Kris? Any symptoms?

After weeks of feeling the bubble effect tummy wise i got my first big kick yesterday! Still a bit confused tho since at my us for 12 weeks they found that my placenta was forward instead of behind the baby like with charlie. So they said it would take a longer time like 21-22 weeks to feel the baby so how come i feel bean the 2nd no prob?? Can ur placenta go backwards or some whacky doodle dandy thinggy like that??

I felt kicks with Raif at 13 weeks...Maybe your babe is kicking where the placenta isn't? :shrug:

I feel pretty good...Just that hungry, hollow feeling and sooooo grouchy!

I feel like I'm coming down with the flu--- but considering I've felt this way for 10 weeks I guess I'm just pregnant! Cam was so much easier! With him I craved fudgsicles!! And now I mostly crave sushi and salty things.... super weird, I have no sweet tooth these days which is not like me.

When I got pregnant with Cam just after my M/C the only symptom I had was sore boobs. I had gone for a run without a good bra on so I blamed it on that... until it never went away and the positive test came! Honestly that was my only symptom/side-effect the whole pregnancy last time.

And Jessi I'm positive that I can feel butterflies already off and on- 14 weeks so I'm guessing you probably can too.

And Jessi I'm positive that I can feel butterflies already off and on- 14 weeks so I'm guessing you probably can too.

I've had the butterflies and bubbles since 14 weeks and then as of this week it's kicks! Last night i was lying down flat on the floor and omg it suddenly became a goddamn david beckam soccer marathon in my tummy LOL. DH was like omggg u think i'll be able to feel it now? And i'm like sorry hunny it's still just on the inside LOL. But it probably wont take too long time wise i'm at the ssame stage as with charlie feeling kick wise and it took about 2 weeks after that to feel it on the outside.

See that i hear ya Liz i'm a huge sugar person u guys know that i'm always talking about beaver tails and chocolate and etc. And then all of a sudden it's like nope i dont want sugar i want super duper omfg it burns spicy! And i've been lucky to be able to eat that and not get major death heartburn boooo ya :happydance::happydance:

I'm also way more into sex this time around. Last pregnancy it was like negative 5 on the hot and heavy hormone meter. Now i'm actualy waking up at freakin 3 am to get my higgly piggly on. LOL i just made that new statement up for hardocre luvin. Last time it was bowchica wow wow this time it's the higgly piggly dance :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey chicas :wave: Happy Friday everyone!

thanks for the laughs as usual its always a great place to come esspecially on a Friday when you don't wanna work ;) And thanks for the love on my house! Trust me its totally been staged by a designer and its a BIACHHHHH to keep it looking that way every day but we are having lots of intrest and an open house this Sunday so fingers crossed it will sell and we can go back to being normal people with toys and sippy cups everywhere! lol

Welcome Aly :wave: My name is Lisette and I had a MMC in Sept of 2011 - took us one cycle of waiting and 2 of trying to get our BFP and little rainbow is now 17months today actually!!! Best of luck for your BFP soon girl :)

Super duper excited for all my preggos and love reading all your cravings and tummy flutters! God I'm excited for Melina to be a big sister one day soon!!! Actually even excited to be back in Maternity clothes and have a pass on eating bad and being exhausted! LMAO All my friends are either pg again or ttc so i'm definately feeling more ready to go! Come ON house SELL SELL SELL :)

Lisette nooooooooooooo maternity clothes??? REALLY????? I'm gonna miss all these sexy blouses and pencil skirt getups i get to wear right now...but saddly wont be for long boooooo. I feel like a got a mini bump overnight it's coocoo for cocopuffs damnit. Ohh well what can u do i feel like ma vagina has gotten too fat for my undergarments now how that is possible i have no idea...

At least it s not like that time i had THE WORST reaction to silicone lube and looked like i had a miniture penis..jesus hubby thought it was hilarious to playfully slap it..b...astard.......LOL

I didnt get a chance to post my 12 week pics what do u guys think? Some look like amini penis and some a mini vagina.

Beany2-1.jpg

Beany 2-2.jpg

beany 2-3.jpg

That's tough Jess. First picture looks like boy and the last one looks like a girl! I guess baby is confused about what it wants to be like momma and her silicone penis! :haha: I hate my fupa that i have. I've always had mine bcz of being fat. Sucks being fat lol. Have you been thinking about any names yet?

Lisette Happy Birthday Beautiful!! Your house is totally gorge. I hope it sells quick so Melina can have a baby sister!!

Man i feel like crap this morning. Last night i threw up for my first time, but i don't think it was due to MS. I had a stomach ache and a slight cold. SO when i coughed, i gagged and then threw up lol. What a combo. My throat hurts so bad today from it. I feel like crap still! I've been trying to use my doppler everyday but no luck. Prob bcz of my big fat patch on my stomach! GRR.

Happy monday morning to all!! How is everyone?? Ur weekends?? Is it just me or when u have plans it makes it fly by sooo much faster damnit!!

Hey it's valentine's day this friday sexy plans???

How's all my preggo's doing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->