We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm doing okay. Never feel pregnant. Once in awhile boobs hurt, but no nausea really. All i want is a scan every week to reassure me lol.

Nothing going on for Vday. Probably just dinner :)

Ahh dont worry Rach with the 2 succesfull scans you've gotten it is a very good thing. I saw on another group u said that u couldnt find the hb with ur doppler? Competly normal! It can takes a longggg time till you find it in those early weeks. Plus if u have an anterior placenta it makes it even worst. First time we heard it with this baby i was at 9 and a half weeks at my dr's office. And it took her a few mins to succesfully find it since i found out i had an anterior placenta at my 12 week us.

Then i've started feeling kicks pretty early so i figure it moved or some whackness like that. Next shot on the doppler was pretty much right away finding hb wise so..ur honestly in the clear chica!!

How u doing craving wise? Damnit we got the spiciest sausages we could find this weekend and the *******s still weren't hot enought!!! How is that possible??? They we're called Inferno...damnit,,

Hello All! I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beyond excited to be leaving on a jet plane (now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head!) for Florida tomorrow. 8 more work hours then I'm off! Magic Kingdom, Daytona, Date night with the hubby at Downtown Disney, Shrimp and Lobster, Lounging on a beach and by the pool. It had better be sunny! Any suggestions Jessy??

And Rach I wouldn't worry- I had my last apt at 10 weeks and my midwife had to really search for a heartbeat.

Ugh i am so jealous of you Liz. SO SO SO SO jealous. I am sooo sick of this weather. ALWAYS freezing cold. Once it melts just a little, here comes another snow storm. GRR!! Have fun!!! I've never been to florida but i sure would love to!!

Liz i most definetly suggest hitting up Disney's Animal Kingdom! Charlie loved it. Especialy going the kilimanjaro tour which is like being in the outback in a huge jeep it was amazing!!

Where r u guys staying? In a house condo appartment or hotel??? Definetly only hit up the disney places during the week stay far farrrr away on weekends lolol it's jam packed! If u can bring ur own stroller most definetly worth it since renting them at every attraction ends up costing a crap load of $$$. Beach wise which one are u going to?? Disney boardwalk has this super awsome Dinosaur restaurant if ever u bring Cam there worth it!! Gimme more deets on ur trip like where ur staying location wise if ur planning on eating out alone or as a family will there b others with u? DEETS!

Rach i seriously have no freakin clue if craving wise u can believe it. U hear sooooo many different stories and versions out there that im at a total loss what's true or not lol. But hey i only got 9 days to go soooooo we shall know soon enough thank god im tired of the inlaws being a pain with being so convinced it s a boy and the fact that i say i have a feeling its a girl means i dont want a boy and how can i think that blablabla. How stoopid is that logic??? It's a feeling not a i dont want a mini peeny in me...jesus people...

We were debating between animal kingdom and Magic Kingdom- but feel like both would just be too much considering how young he is. We will be going back in 2 years so we will eventually get it all in. My hubby wants us to go to Magic Kingdom because that's the "disney" thing to do haha
Although I love the jeep ride too so I'm with Charlie.

We are staying at a Radisson hotel in Orlando about 5 minutes from magic kingdom. We will be in Orlando from Tuesday-Friday, then Ocala from Saturday to Wednesday. We come in late Tuesday so that will be a bust. So Wednesday we are going to purchase a stroller (my cousin is going down next month so they will use it as well) and hang around our hotel, ect. That night hubby and I are going on a date to downtown disney I think, but perhaps dinner on one of the resorts... not sure... Thursday is our Disney day and I'm just not sure how much we will realistically be able to fit into it, where we should eat, ect...?

Friday we are headed to Ocala to where my extended family all is--- they fly south for the winter-- and we are staying at a family friend's condo (FREE!). Saturday we are going to Kissimee for Tractor pulls (my uncle tows his modified tractor down to FL, yes from Vt-- so we are going to watch them). Then Sunday-Wednesday Midday we are free. I think we are headed to Daytona Beach for one day and possibly overnight. Hubby and I love Daytona! We've been to Disney probably 8 times each and Daytona together 5 times :)

On a different topic, my Hubby wants to name our little girl (if it is a girl which I'm not convinced of and going to die waiting another month... ok, maybe not but seriously!) Charlotte. Charlie for short (both our grandfather's names)... I was like "ummm, I know a Charlie that is a girl" haha!

And I love the snow and all but seriously, we haven't seen about 20 degrees in weeks! I just want to go outside wear a long sleeved shirt even! Anything but a coat, hat, gloves, and boots!

LOL we didnt want to have the full Charlotte name cuz over here the pronounciation in french is horrible!! They make it sound like Harlot at the end LOL. Which is why we opted for just Charlie :)

Dontcha find that it went by sooo fast in the begining and now it seems to have come to a freakin standstill while waiting for the gender scan?????

And I love the snow and all but seriously, we haven't seen about 20 degrees in weeks! I just want to go outside wear a long sleeved shirt even! Anything but a coat, hat, gloves, and boots!

And i'm sick of the damn winter suit in the car seat LOL. Poor charlie is all bundled up and it's such a process to strap her in without it being too tight beurkkk bring on shorts and tees!

Hi ladies!

Weekend went really well. Had my second son's first birthday on Saturday and it was WONDERFUL! He is such a big boy already (where does the time go??) I tested this morning with a BFN again :\ I am on day 28 of my cycle, so hopefully it's just too early. A normal cycle for me is 28 days, so I'm hoping AF just stays away and I get my BFP! Hope everyone's weekend went well.

Ohh Aly i hope it's just ur body being wonky and u do get ur bfp right away!! Our cycles can get messed up so easily it's crazy. Stoopid feminine body lol.Did he get lots of presents for his bday?? Cake smash?? MESS?? LOL

Happy tuesday all the most useless day of the week lalalalalla

Hey Jessy, he got tons of presents and he did smash his own face in his cake..haha! He loved it :) Still no AF...just waiting!

LOL that's awsome!! Did u have a theme? Like a specific kind of decorations or etc? I'm a huge party planner i absolutly love it!! I've already started debating what we should do for Charlie's 2nd birthday..which is in october LOOOOOOOLLLLL. I'm thinking of renting one of those big blowup playstructures and inviting all her daycare friends over.

And then for her 3rd birhtday ( i know crazy) i'm thinking of going to one of the kiddy play places with indoor slides and etc where they host parties. That way a lot lss cleanup to do for us LOL.

It's humppppp day!!!

It's V-day tomorrow!!! What is everyone's sexy plans??? It's funny Charlie is having a sleep over at my parents place but we're just planning on getting take out and watching movies at home LOL. It's just too damn crazy to go to a nice resstaurants since everything is so freakin packed!!! So we're just gonna go out prob next weekend when it's not as coocoo for coco puffs. But i will attempt to fit into one of my sexy pre pregnancy get ups...hopefully i can get everthing on LOLOL.

Hey guys! Hows everyone doing??

Rach how u feel?? Another couple weeks ull be done w the first trimester awsome!!

My lil guy is 1 omg.. so crazy!!

Hello! That is not crazy at all Jessy, it's always fun to plan parties for the wee-ones! We didn't have any type of theme, more of a close family party for his big 1! Nothing planned for V-day, but DF always has something up his sleeve. We have been together for 9 years and not one of them has he not had SOMETHING planned. LOL!

Hope everything is going well with you and yours!

Oh yea, and testing tomorrow again if AF hasn't arrived! I hope I get my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->