We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Tested this morning when I woke up and BFN again, which is CD32 :( Starting to lose hope on this cycle. I mean, it's good that I haven't gotten my period yet, but I really wish I would just get it already if I'm not pregnant. It's driving me CRAZY!!!! Happy Valentine's Day to all you wonderful ladies!

Ahhh sorry Aly :( but ur not out until AF rears her ugly head so i'm gonna stay positive for u hunny! But i agree if ur not preg then dont hold up body and just get the period here to know that whats what and start fresh.

Happy valentines day to all u very fabulous women!! I'm sending virtual kisses and hugs ur way :)

I cant believe my u/s is in 2 days!!! And we'll finaly know the gender...i'm still completly convinced it's team pink...and naturaly dh is oh so sure it's team blue...hmmm...

That's so exciting Jessy!!! I would want a girl too!! Have 2 boys now. Af showed yesterday so hoping I will get preggers this cycle. How long after did you get pregnant?

I havent posted it on fb yet cuz we want our families to know first but were TeAM BLUE!!!! Im gonna have a little girl and a little boy eeeeeee pretty much over the moon right now!! And of course dh is thrilled :)

WAHOOOOOOOO! One of each is totally awesome! And boys are super cuddly and affectionate, so pleased for you xxx

OK, I had to come stalk you on bnb because you haven't updated fb :) Yay! You will love having a little boy!!!

It was so hilarious the tech was like ok we only say the gender at the end of the scan cuz then people dont pay attention to us once they know. So she's doing the mesurements and etc the head then the arms and finaly she goes to mesure the legs and boooom their are very OBVIOUSLY 3 legs there. So we all started to laugh and was like hmmmm...i think we wont need to wait till the end huh?

Only downer is that my placenta is a bit low. She said nuttin in danger of being previa it's just low. I'll need to do another u/s around 30-32 weeks to make sure it went up since the uterus grows so much bigger. She said in 95% of the cases she's seen it moves up very fast and there is no prob. But say on the off slim chance it doesnt go up at all then i'll need a scheduled C-Section which kinda scares me a teeny bit. I mean if i have to have one it's fine i get it but still...i had such an easy peasy labour with charlie..i want another one LOLOL.

I can also say now that we will have a boy and girl i think we're done. I dont think we'll be pushing for a 3rd. But hey who knows i may change my mind in say 2 years so we'll see i guess....

How is y'all doing??? Rach the fact that u have no MS at all is super awsome for you...but makes me hate u the teeniest lil bit LOL. ;)

Yay!!! I hadn't spied a Facebook update so I had to come on to find out

Baby boy!!! Any names picked out ???

Rach how are u feeling?! Another couple months u can find out what ur having!!!

Hows everyone doing. Cant wait for spring this vold and being stuck in is making me nuts!!

Yup his name will be Zachary! My lil baby Zack and my lil Charlie-bean :) :)

Goddamn snow and ice and freezing rain then just rain rain..that's what we'Ve had so far today....boooooooooooooo

love how you're prepared for names jess lol. if I'm having a boy it's gonna take me up until eight months to figure out what I'll name him lol. I do feel like it's a boy though

Aww love zachary.. rach you dont even have any you kinda like yet?? :)

I cant wait for spring omg winter suckssssssss

there's a couple I like but andrew hates them lol and I hate his name ideas. he is stuck on Keith. yuck! no child of mine will be a Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->