• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Ahhh see Rach it's easy peasy since we had picked out both boy and girl names when we we're preg for Charlie. It took a long goddamn time to find a boy name tho no idea why. And Charlie we had picked out for almost 10 years lolol. When we first started dating and we're both working at a food store, we had a mutual friend also working there who was named Charlie. And we both loved it so much that we had decided if ever we would have a little girl then she would most definetly be a Charlie. Funny how it all works out eh?

Be glad u and Andrew are both english. Do u have any idea how much of a bitch of a time it is to have something that sounds great in both french and english????? There were sooooo many names we cancelled out cuz it sounded great one way and total crap another way. And my dh loved joking about calling our little boy Paul bec«ause his last name is Paul. Paul Paul??????????????????????????? OMFG...just...no....

Leese i hear ya i'm so sick and tired of freezing and winter coats and boots. Plus since i'm preg all winter i couldnt do any of my usual winter sports like skiing or ice skating which has been a biatch too.

Lol well just like you we have a girl name picked but why does a boy have to be so difficult?!? I wish I could think of the perfect name but I already know the middle name will probably be two names with a hyphen. We both want to incorporate our fathers makes if a boy. My dad name is Charles and his is David.

I agree this weather is for the birds. Total bs. I'm ready for spring. Just 25 days until my wedding! Super excited

Have you started to show yet?? Or do u find there isnt too much change? Do u have any final things left to do for the wedding or in general ur pretty much all set??

I can't believe it is only 25 days until your wedding Rach! I can't wait to see pictures! You are going to look amazing with that beautiful pregnancy glow! :)

Jess i thought for sure i was starting to show, but really it was just bloat. I've been eating terrible and started eating better yesterday. I've already saw a lot of the bloat gone that i had in my 11 week bump pic. I've gained 10 lbs already and that is from eating whatever the heck i want. All that i have put to a halt and am going to try my best to maintain myself through this pregnancy. I have came way too far to go back to where i was.

Yeah unreal how close it is until i'm a married girl! 3 weeks from Friday! 1 week from tmrw is my sonogram. I can't wait!!!

It'S really normal Rach everyone goes threw it. It just seems like you get cravings and need to eat this or that and damnit im hungry for it right now LOL. But it is definetly a mind over mather thing. U gotta say noooooo..to that delicious choco fudge with extra creamy marshmallow on top sundae...'SOB'...it's horrible :( :( But oh well restraint and all that crap.

We now have official dh can feel baby Z kickin away :) Pretty much same time for Charlie last time 20 weeks. And holy beejezus this baby is another professionnel soccer player just like his big sister was...which probably means i will have another crazy energetic baby...and heyyyy all the running around will probably give me abs of steel so...BONUS!

How is everyone?? It'S the time change next weekend here thank fuck. Jump ahead an hour and get more daylight time at night oufffff about freakin time. All this snow has been kickin my lil tushy big time.

Know everyone loves a good baby sonogram - figured I'd share here too :) 8weeks yesterday and everything is measuring perfectly! :happydance:

Attachments

• 8w0dFeb272014.jpg
    8w0dFeb272014.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Yay Lindz!! It's always the best feeling in the world to be reassured especialy that early :) And FYI i'm saying GIRL :)

It'S friday!! And i finish at 2:30 cuz Charlie has a special event at daycare today! It's Carnival day and everyone had to dress up like prince and princess :) And then all the mommy and daddy's are invited to go for the afternoon snack and small party at 3 :) My god my daughter's daycare freaking rocks!!! And It'S a CPE which makes it even freakin better :) :)

Know everyone loves a good baby sonogram - figured I'd share here too :) 8weeks yesterday and everything is measuring perfectly! :happydance:

Congrats Linds! Looks beautiful! My scan in on Tuesday! Hoping to feel better soon...I am so ill all the time!

I know it is hard Rach but they say don't worry about nutrition in the 1st Tri bc you feel so crappy. Keep exercising and start to eat well and you will so much better! Can't wait to see that baby bump!

So cool Jess...so happy DH is starting to feel movements! That is awesome when you can start to share it with your hubby!

Good luck Tuesday!! Everything will go great! I've been SO sick but am finally starting to feel better except at night, but not as bad as before. Maybe just the reassurance has reminded me that it's all worth it! Plus, I had a bit of a stomach flu over the weekend that blurred between morning sickness and real sickness, so after recovering from that I'm feeling so much better. Does your doc give nausea medication? Mine makes you be practically on the brink of complete dehydration and losing weight before they give them out!

Damn my dr gave me something right from the get go thank god. She believes it's pointless to let you suffer threw MS. And i'm still on the freakin meds. Everyone few weeks i stop to see the what's what and on day 1 and 2 there is no difference at all but by day 3 i'm throwing up all over. Guess it takes 3 days to be out of my system and then my body goes ohh no biatch feel the pregnancy hormones 'sigh'.

Plus i thought maybe there would b a difference with that for a different pregnnacy each time especialy since first time it was a girl and now a boy. But nope the hormones just kick my ass each time no mather what.

Lovely Scan Photo!

I understand the sickness stuff-17 weeks and I'm still ill almost daily. Yesterday I hurled on the side of the road at 5pm while heavy traffic flowed by my car... ugh! Something I was hoping to never experience! I use a midwife so medicines are not pushed or encouraged. I would have to specifically ask them for something to treat it... maybe if it's still hanging around when I go back in 10 days.

Less than 2 weeks until our gender scan!!

Good luck on ur scan tomorrow Rach!! Cant believe ur practicly 2nd trimester already!!

How have u been feeling? I saw on another post about ur whacky dreams!! As for finding out the sexe at this scan i've had a 50-50 kind of luck with that. First time for charlie they told us at 12 weeks. This time for zack the tech refused to even check at 12 weeks. Turns out they have had soooooooooo many probs in the past with people doing the craziest things after finding out that they now put a ban on that!

Crazy right??

that is crazy! I would lOve to know the sex though. if they don't tell us I will try super hard to pay attention to the screen lol. how are you feeling? can't believe you're having a boy!

Good luck Rach! What time's it at? I will be stalking all day since I'm about 5 hours ahead! Xx

Seen fb update, so happy Rach, update us on here with all details xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->