• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

It'S fridayyyyy!!! And we have a huge jam packed weekedn too. We're hitting up Cosmic adventure with Charlie tomorrow which is an indoor gigantic kiddie parc will ball pen and slides and climb places. It's crazy and awsome at the same time LOL.

Sunday we're going to Little Rays reptile zoo! I've wanted to go for awhile now so finaly hitting that up.

What is everyone else doing? Fun exciting plans???

Friday! YAY! Unfortunately I have an 11pm-1am meeting at work tonight so I have to come back to the office tonight for that. I can't even tell you the last time I stayed up until 1am... ugh

Tomorrow Cam and I are going shopping with my mom for some maternity clothes- I need work clothes. Only 18 weeks and the majority of my pants don't fit. I've only gained 5 lbs though, so I'll take it.

Sunday we have a playdate in the morning! Hubby is gone all weekend. Accounting season means no hubby around :-( Ohh well, it's good extra money! I'm just glad he isn't in public accounting where it's mandatory 70 hour weeks minimum. He just helps companies out and does his own clients so he gets to make the hours--- he just usually puts in a ton of them!

We have a breakfast date tomorrow with some friends and then I work on Sunday morning! Getting excited to go on holiday. Going to visit my brother, wife, and their kids in Fargo, ND from March 19th to April 12th. It is going to be so much fun seeing the kids play together everyday!

Had a great ultrasound on Tuesday. Bubs is measuring exact for dates and saw the little heartbeat flickering away. Still feeling sick as a dog though...That can pass please!

Sounds like you have a fun weekend Jess! Not envious of you late night meeting Liz...That is crazy!

Alright, i have a dilemma and i need your thoughts. I went to the dr today to follow up with the sonogram, but also my cysts i have on my ovaries. He seems to think the cyst on the left ovary is a luthem corpus or whatever it's called. Says it's common for all women yada yada yada. He's more concerned about the right ovary because it has a dermoid tumor. He said mine is 5.6cm. He said the safe zone is 0-6cm. Anything above 6cm should be removed. I'm really close to that 6cm line. He said i have 2 choices. Removing it or not. There's risk factors to both. If i remove it, they will have to give me an anesthetic and make an incision on my belly. He said if theres any abnormalities with the baby, it would already be there BUT with an anesthetic, there could possibly be a chance of something abnormal happening in the future from taking it. Also, i'd be out of work 4-6 weeks (possibly). BUT the biggest risk factor of all is there's a small percentage of losing the baby and miscarrying. THAT terrifies me. Also, tumor has a small possibility of being cancerous. Most aren't though. He said if i don't get it removed we will keep a close eye on it. He doesn't want to remove anything after 20 weeks because the uterus is above the belly button by then. So basically i only have a couple of weeks to think about this. He said if i don't get it removed, it could twist and cut off the blood supply to the baby, or it could burst and cause infection through out my body OR if it ruptures towards the end of pregnancy i could go in pre-term labor. I'm like GREAT. So i don't know what the hell i should do. SO many things to think about. I have an ultrasound scheduled for March 27th (16w) to check out the tumor to see if it's grown anymore. Also to see baby and hopefully find out gender (that would be awesome!).

Not got time to write much but oh god Rachael, what an incredibly hard decision to make :-( With your wedding coming up too...? I honestly have no clue about the tumour, i've never heard of it before. I guess you have to read up on it, maybe get a second opinion if you can then weigh up the pros and cons. I'm sorry i'm not being much help, i can't imagine what i would do in that situation. Thinking about you and sending lots of love xxx

Jesus Rach i cant believe u have to deal with that now right before the wedding and finaly pregnant with everything on track. Ok from a clinical point of view since yours is under the 6 mm mark still considered ok what are the risk and chances percentage wise of it doing harm to the baby if you dont get it removed right now? What did your dr recommend? To try for the surgery and get it done or it not being too dangerous and waiting it out?

I'm assuming they will be able to give you more info at ur next u/s? If it hasnt grown at all then does that mean it's a good thing and you could wait it out instead??

Personaly my honest opinion would be to get it checked at the u/s and if there is no change whatsoever then i would not get the surgery right away. It s just such a huge chance. But if there is a change and it has grown then your best shot would be to get it removed immediatly.

But then again that's just my thoughts u do whatever u feel comfortable with. What does Andrew think???

Eeek that sounds like a tough decision. What did you Dr recommend? I'm with Jessy though- I'd say if it hasn't changed at the next U/S then let it be, otherwise have it removed and hope for the best!

This morning we had our 19 week U/S showing a perfectly measuring tiny little GIRL! Crazy! I'm still in disbelief even though I saw the 3 lines myself. I can't believe we are almost at the 1/2 way point already either. Geesh, time flies! Now, to convince the hubby that we must start buying stuff right now :)

Eeeeeeeeeeee Liz congrats hunny!!!!!! I most definetly know how you feel! This whole pregnancy i was convinced it would be anotehr girl. Everyone i know that have already had a girl had another as their second so i was like ok it's gonna be mini lady bits for sure...and nopeeeee most definetly a boy LOL.

And you were convinced it would be another boy and nopeee most definetly a mini hamburger (the 3 lines) LOL. Shocking right??? Did you keep all of Cam's clothes??? We had kept Charlie's in case we'd have a little girl but once we knew it was a boy we gave it all away to friends who had jsut had a baby girl and needed it. We went threw everything and kept whatever was more neutral but other then that everythign was either pink or purple...and i dunno i dont want to dress Zack in that LOL.

Happy friday to everyone!! It's sugar bush weekend here!! Yummmmm sugar...

Yup, I didn't have a strong gender feeling either way but I just figured given genetics we would never have a girl! So I'm still surprised by it!

We held on to all Cam's clothing and I'll go through to find the most gender neutral stuff but honestly we have very little that is gender neutral! We are holding on to it all until we decide if we are really done at two or not. In the meantime we do a lot of lending items to family- my cousins have little boys who are 9 months younger and 12 months younger than Cam and my brother-in-law just had a little boy. So at least they will get some use in the meantime.

You guys should swap baby clothes haha! Hope all the preggos are doing well? Rach are you super excited bout the wedding?! I hope we get to see lots of pics!

Afm, my poor pooch has ruptured his cruciate ligament in his knee :-( Stupidly he is not insured so this is gonna cost me £3000.....

I think Jessy and I should trade baby clothes! Gives me an excuse to go to Montreal too! Hubby was up this weekend and made me very jealous! It's only 1.5 hrs but I rarely get there. :-(

Sorry to hear about the doggy and ughhhh that's so expensive!

So, Charlotte Alexis Marsha or Charlotte Fate Marsha? Need opinions!

Both of us have grandparents who are Charlie's (her nickname) and hubby's grandfather's initials are CFM, but we already have Cam who's initials are CAM.

Rachael!!!!!! Tomorrow!!!!!!!!! How you feeling? Awww, you will be exactly 17 weeks On your weddingday xxx

IT'S A BOY!! TEAM :blue:

Attachments

• 20140327_114432.jpg
    20140327_114432.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140327_114439.jpg
    20140327_114439.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1
YAY! Congrats!! And I love your photo btw.

We've decided on Charlotte Grace. Different then anything we were talking about but I really like it :) I ordered a name sign for her room. First baby purchase made!

hey ladies!

Figured I'd update you guys - NT scan this morning and all looks perfect <3 Measured exactly as it should and was flipping all around!! :) Morning sickness is passing, thank goodness!!

Hope everyone here is doing well!

Attachments

• 12w1dMar282014.jpg
    12w1dMar282014.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members