We made the trimesters pass quickly!

That's fantastic Carly. Tell us all about it? How many bedrooms etc,lol. Why did you want to move?

Has anyone heard from beckii? ? Xx

It's 2 double bedrooms which is what we have now. It has a front living room then a huge open plan kitchen/diner/backroom which is built into the conservatory with double doors leading to the garden. It has a driveway too which Jon's happy about! It's smaller upstairs than were we are now but the living space downstairs is 1000x better.
We wanted a nicer area (away from the druggies next door) with a more family friendly house and we found it :) I'm so happy!

Beckii has been on Facebook Amanda so I think she's ok, Jay and aimee-jo are adorable! Xx

That house sounds perfect for you all Carly. When do you move? I bet you can't wait to get in and make it home.

Thanks for letting me know about beckii. Tell her I was asking for her and the kids xxx

We get the keys in 4 weeks, we cannot wait!
Jon still thinks it's too Good to be true though xx

I'd love a conservatory !!

Will katie still go to the same nursery/school? xx

that house sounds amazing carly! so glad your managing to move to a better area hun. xx

Yea the school is the same distance walk from this house so that's good :) ill have 2 months of a 20 minute walk to nursery as appose to the 5-10 now but it's summer so I don't mind. It's alot closer to all my family too, literally a 2 min walk to my parents house Xx

Wow that's even better! Things are looking great for you Carly! :)

We need to begin house hunting now too, we want to be back up north by June so I need to get my skates on really x

eekk this is all so exciting! I hope you find somewhere quick Amy.

Carly thats fab being so close to your parents.. if we hadnt taken this flat that were in now we would have been given a house right across the road from my parents house :haha: that wouldnt have gone down well :haha:

Lol Tara! X

My plan is to find a few we like the look of online and arrange the viewings in the same week, then we will head up north and get a hotel for a couple of nights, this time though I really need it to be a long term house we've moved twice in a year, not good :rofl:

I know exactly what I want but it's just finding it :haha:

:wave: :wave:

Am I allowed to pop back? :rofl:

I've finally got some time to myself where I don't have to do anything!

How have you all been? how are the little ones? x

Thats fab Carly.

Amy,I want somewhere long term too. I hate moving.

Hi Beckii. How are you all doing? xx

So do I Amanda it's such a big job!

Hi beckki thought you'd forgot about us all :rofl:

Never!

I rarely get to go on the laptop these days.

We're good thank you, Jayden has been a NIGHTMARE :dohh: x

hey Beckii. im glad your all ok :hugs:

i really hope you find a house you like Amy xx

Aww I seen your Facebook status! We've had it with Madeleine too Hun :hugs:
Did you get the bed bug incident sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member