We made the trimesters pass quickly!

I'm sure you'll find somewhere nice amy :)

Hi beckii glad your ok, sorry Jayden has been a nightmare! Xx

Congrats on the new house Carly!!! We're moving at the end of May. I cannot wait to set up London's nursery.
I'm so jealous, you all's babies trying to sit up. London won't even do tummy time long enough to learn how to roll over. He's got another cold or something so yesterday we found out he is just now 12pounds 1oz. I was thinking he weighed more than that. He has started that 4 month sleep regression too. Sleeps for 4 hours and then up every 45mins to an hour until it's time for work. I'm so exausted. My biggest problem is DH. Him and London really have no bonding going on and london screams everytime he picks him up. I can't catch a break. He blames me because I'm breastfeeding him. So we are still not on good terms. I'm just pissed because he never helps with the baby and always gives up when london cries. I'm at my wits end with that man....

Pink I think it could be a man thing Scott gives up easy too! Annoys me! Ooh and Archie is no where near sitting on his own, he would flop straight on his face. Don't worry :hugs:

Sorry dh is being like that pink.
Frazer doesn't roll either xx

He has laughed out loud twice when I've taken him to work, but he never does for me at home. It's sooo cute.
I love the new signatures some of you have with the pics of your kiddos, totally adorable.
Have any of you ladies transitioned to a crib yet?

Tara makes the sigs pink.
Yeah Frazer went into his cot about 6 weeks ago as he was getting too long for his moses basket xx

Yea lucy has been in her cot for quite a while now too... she has mastered getting from one side to the other now too which is interesting :) xx

Big hugs pink :hugs: johns another one that gives up far too fast.

If you'd like me to try a sig for you Hun just think of which characters you like and as long as I can find d picture on google I should be able to make something. Then just post or pm which photos you'd like and any words/phrases you want xx

So sorry Pink about DH. Jordan does the same thjng sometimes.

Riya is not sitting on her own either and her adjusted age is like 3 1/2 months. I still have Riya on her rock n play sleeper. Very soon I will be transitioning her to her crib.

I love the new signatures too kadies!!! Nice job Tara :).

Thanks Tara, I'll have to pick something out. Was it hard to transition them to their cot? I've tried to just get London to nap in his pack in play, we haven't gotten his crib yet, but he just wakes up immediately and cries. He keeps crying until I pick him up. It sucks though because he will sleep for hours in the pack in play at daycare. I'm pretty sure she puts him down on his belly even though she tells me she puts him on his side. I really need to get his crib so I can try and get him in a bigger space. I'm still swaddling him so he will sleep longer:sleep: but I know I need to stop since he's 4 months now. He still loves his rock n play at night.

We've had no problems with the cot, we still use her pram for naps though.
Good luck :) xx

We never had any problems with the cot either. He still goes in his pushchair or bouncy chair through the day for naps xx

Morning ladies :)

hope everyone's ok! Lucy had a fab night last night, she went to bed abit later than normal as we had a parents thing at katies school at 6. She eventually went down about 8:30 and didn't wake until 3! That's the best she's slept since before her chicken pox. my boobs felt like they could pop though :haha:
Got the HV this morning I think (jon Lost the letter!) I don't really know what she's coming for though... im sure she said to talk about weaning but I know how to wean a baby Xx

Well done Lucy!! :)

Lol Carly, just nod and agree and then shove her out the door :rofl: xx

Good luck Carly.

I just went to the start of this thread to see when we first "met" as I knew it was about a year ago, all my posts have disappeared until page 33!!!

Amanda that is strange!! I just went back to the first page, 10th of May this thread was started, wow!! Nearly a whole year! Xx

I know. We first started chatting a year ago today Amy on the jellybeans thread. Feels like we've known each other forever lol xx

I can't believe how quickly that years gone by!!

Carly what did she want? Lol xx

How did it go Carly! Great job Lucy!!!!

I can't believe it has been a year already :saywhat:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->