we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Cant work out how to put a picture in the main bit so have updated my avatar with a pic of the latest addition ;-)

Izzy was born Saturday morning by emergency section. We're both still in and will be a while longer

Hey Rach, have been keeping up with your journal and really hope that Izzy and you are home soon. Saw the pic, she's gorgeous, well done x

Got great news today :) Callum had his scan and he has a innocent murmur which he can grow out off. Done a full scan check on his heart and everything was fine. I'm actually so happy about it :happydance:

bixi she is gorgeous,

:wohoo: racheal congratulations hun hope ur both home soon and ur back to yourself asap too :wohoo:,

trying glad to see you have some good news bet its just what you needed right now

WELL A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO US ALL AS WE ALL HAVE OUR SO WANTED BABIES AND WISHING YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS POSSIBLE WITH YOUR FAMILYS :) WE DID IT X X X X X X

Thats great news trying ;-)
Yep I know cant believe where the time has gone!! Well done to all of us ;-) x

Thanks girls it's exactly what I needed :)

Just had a look at your picture bixie and she is gorgeous

Well done everyone. We all now have gorgeous babies

hi ladies hope your all ok and how is family life treating you all and how old are ur little monkeys now,
sorry ive not been around for a while but the last 2 months we have been having a bad time with my eldest millie as she fell ill and on the 1st june took her the docs thinking water infection but before we new it we were in hospital for a week as she has type 1 diabetes and we are very lucky to still have her in our lifes as we were told most kids by the point she had got wouldnt of made it,she has since been diagnosed with coliac disease and epilepsy,she is doing great now that she is on a gluten free diet and having insulin 4 times a day,oscar starts school in september and is very excited and a cheekie monkey and then there is little laila,she is almost 9 months and coming on lovely,she is always happy and smiling,army crawls and has learnt to clap hands :),hope to hear of you all soon,here is an updated pic of my little monkeys x x x

208891_417018918336790_1358860608_n.jpg

Oh my! Must have been scary! Glad millie is doing better now! Can't believe laila is 9 months! Izzy is now a 14 weeks. I'm loving every minute of being a mummy.

it was but as long as she stays well il keep going :),awww bless izzy looks super cute on ur profile pic,time is going way too quick and im so glad ur loving every second,do you think ul have another some time soon or just enjoying spoiling izzy x x x

Wishing! Wow uve had such a hard time sso glad shes doing better how r u doing? My daughter is 5months old now andddddd we are PREGNANT dont knw how far yet scan on 20th we startedd dtd when lo was 7 weeks old so i cud be any amount pregnant lol as ive only had 2 periods since she was born!

Thank you rachel! :) cant believe ur little ones 14weeks time does fly! how is she getting on? i forgot did u end up bf or ff? when r u plannin on going back to work? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->