we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Gosh ive missed lots ttoo! Wow bixie! Ur so close!!! I hope it goes smoothly hunni - and rach goodluck! When i lost my plug it wasnt how ppl described it lol it just looked like discharge.. im already brrody again ladies! So il be back ttc! In 5weeks! When harmonie will be 12weeks old! X

Wishin - sorry for late reply im reely loving it! Im loving it morethan i did to start with becoz i had a ruff start with my recovery but shes so perfect sleeps allmost thru the night lol only wakes up once lol x everythings so good shes fit into our lives perfectly! Breastfeeding is very hard tho as i have hugeboobs and an over supply so im mainly expressing and feeding her thru botltle x cnt wait for baby number 2 - wishin did u have a section? And tryinghow long did u wait before gettin pregant with number 2? X

hi everyone, i hope its ok to post,

i am a newbie to the site and to posting but i could really do with advice from you all.

my dh and i have been ttc for 6 months, last month i got a pos opk on 29th mar which was cd 14, i am now cd 35 and 6 days late.

i have no signs of af coming but no real early pregnancy signs other than being tired and a bit achy. i have since a day or so after o day had loads of watery cm but yesterday morning and this morning i have noticed a slight pink tinge to it, only the two occasions when i wipe sorry for tmi.

i spoke to my gp on mon and she has said that i can go for a scan in 3 weeks time but this waiting is killing me, what if i go and no bean is there :-( only saving grace is with my son and my second pregnancy which sadly ended in miscarriage i was 5/6weeks before i got my bfp.but i never had this pink discharge before.

what do you think?? is there any hope for a bfp?

Cara May born this avo after induced labour. Very quick and far more painful than I remember! 7lbs 5 so 1lb bigger than e. had to stay in overnight but will update again soon. Rach good luck!! Xx

Congratulations!

Just me to give birth now. Isobel is far too comfy though :(

She'll be out soon!! Am thinking of you x

hi everyone, i hope its ok to post,

i am a newbie to the site and to posting but i could really do with advice from you all.

my dh and i have been ttc for 6 months, last month i got a pos opk on 29th mar which was cd 14, i am now cd 35 and 6 days late.

i have no signs of af coming but no real early pregnancy signs other than being tired and a bit achy. i have since a day or so after o day had loads of watery cm but yesterday morning and this morning i have noticed a slight pink tinge to it, only the two occasions when i wipe sorry for tmi.

i spoke to my gp on mon and she has said that i can go for a scan in 3 weeks time but this waiting is killing me, what if i go and no bean is there :-( only saving grace is with my son and my second pregnancy which sadly ended in miscarriage i was 5/6weeks before i got my bfp.but i never had this pink discharge before.

what do you think?? is there any hope for a bfp?
Hiya. I'd say there is always chance and the pink CM can be implantation bleeding. I had it with pretty much all of my pregnancies (I have had four in total, two MC) so just keep an eye on it and test when you can. If you ovulated late a FRER may be a little bit late in picking it up. Can you convince the doc to do your bloods as that will tell you earlier? A scan that early may not show much.

Don't give up hope am sure you will get that BfP soon :)

Wishin - sorry for late reply im reely loving it! Im loving it morethan i did to start with becoz i had a ruff start with my recovery but shes so perfect sleeps allmost thru the night lol only wakes up once lol x everythings so good shes fit into our lives perfectly! Breastfeeding is very hard tho as i have hugeboobs and an over supply so im mainly expressing and feeding her thru botltle x cnt wait for baby number 2 - wishin did u have a section? And tryinghow long did u wait before gettin pregant with number 2? X

We started TTC again when DD was just under 1 but would have probably done so sooner had I not had to have my gall bladder out due to stones caused by pregnancy. You know when you're ready as long as your body has recovered!! X

:wohoo: CONGRATULATIONS BIXI hope you and ur little lady are all settled in at home now and cant wait to hear ur birth story n pics x x x x
Rach good luck hun,it will be you before you know it :),

wow youngwife planning ur next hehehe,cant wait to hear all again from you now,sorry to say defo no more for me though,3 is enough for sure haha,

trying hows things going for you now n hope everythin is settled down completerly

Debs i agree with bixi anything is possible and some ladies do have implantation bleeding,hope this is it for you and ur oh x x x

well im just about to start getting ready for my 1st girls night out in a yr and i cant blooming wait,even treated myself to a new dress n fake tan hehehe,laila is 5 months tomoz,rolling over and chomping on a few solids ie apples n toast and she loves it x x x

Hope you had a great night out wishing. Laila is doing brilliant cant believe she is trying out apples and toast. Things are still the same with Callum got 2 app start of may so hopefully all goes well. 1 for sickness thing and another is scan about his heart murmur. Little monkey has been up since 6:45 and no nap yet.

Good luck with ttc young wife. Callum is def my last been so hard this time plus seen a doc last week and I have moderate depression. Please don't mention on fb as not told any1 really.

Xxx

awww trying you really have had it hard with him havnt you but fingers crossed you will find whats causing it very soon,n no wonder your feeling down as its been none stop with callum n then you got katie too,chin up n dont worry i wont say anything as its nobodys bussiness except urs,sending you a :hug: x x x

millie has her hospital appointment 15th nxt month to see whats caused the siezures she has had n then laila has hers the wk after for her hip results n follow up but ive been told she has the all clear by my doctors :),i also had a brill night out thankyou,really really enjoyed it as me n sean have been arguing loads laterly so did me good having some kirsty time not wife/mummy time hehehe,he is also dropping his hours to see if that helps as he is doing 10am-9pm at the mo so never home,his work just take the pee n expect him live there x x x

Thanks wishing just finding everything so tuff this time hopefully get Callum sorted and I can start being myself again and not a stress head.
Hopefully they have answers for you about Millie it must be so stressful too, glad Lailas hips got the all clear :) I bet you loved having girlie time and not having anything to worry about. I'm sure all his hours is getting to you both, you must be feeling like a single mum at the moment with 3 children to look after and trying to get other things done must be so hard. Hope things get better for you both xxx

trying - hi hun sorry late reply and obvcourse i wont mention it hunni how r u feeling now? how bad are you feeling xx and thanks for the luck dont mention ttc on fb as i cnt be bthered with ppl saying i shouldnt etc lol x

We started TTC again when DD was just under 1 but would have probably done so sooner had I not had to have my gall bladder out due to stones caused by pregnancy. You know when you're ready as long as your body has recovered!! X

cngrats on ur baby hun! how is ur recovery?? and my body seems recovered i think i feel good lol :)

wishing 3 for sure is enough i probs will stop at 3 push to 4 maybe lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->