we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Ended up FF as my milk never came in. Going back to work in January - reluctantly. I don't want to and OH doesn't want me to, but we can't afford for me not to :(

im going back in jan too but then ( if my due date is april not sure yet) il be only in work for a month and taking 4 weeks holiday then mat leave again which is a relief! what formula are u using? i ended up exclusivly pumping as she wouldnt latch but i am starting to wean her onto formula as now im prego again my nipples are scabbing over and so sore!

I use cow and gate.

I can recommend pure lanolin nipple cream if you haven't already got it. Either medela purelan 100 or lansinoh. Because I was pumping so much to try and get my milk to come in they got really cracked and sore but I got medela purelan and it was amazing!

thank you so much i really wished i used nipple creme earlier on but stupid laclech lady said i should just use vasaline but never did much thank uuu!!

and damn i had to pump to bring my milk in too thats how my nipples bled its no fun at all!!

Goodness what a scary time - glad they have diagnosed things so that they can help her be better.
We're good thanks, although hectic with two under 2.5! I love it, but certainly more tiring this time round! Cara is really good though, just had her third round of jabs and she was brilliant with them, a little cry then went to sleep! She's been a great sleeper well, from about 4/5 weeks which I was really surprised about with her being breastfed. She's just started being a bit erratic but its the dreaded 16 week growth spurt so hopefully wont last long. Luckily she still doesnt feed for very long, just ups the frequency so sometimes I feel as though she is permanently attached to me, but it should settle down soon!
Congrats Youngwife, hope that all goes really well x

omg youngwife congratulations again :wohoo: how are you feeling this time any different,ul have let us know how far gone you are at ur scan and cant believe how quickly the babies are growing,i personily dont like it lol,sorry about the sore nipples bet its horrid,ive never breast fed but still can emagin,cant beleive u n rach are talking about going back work already its mad,im ok just worn out from the whole change of our family life and feeling angry and heart broken that she is missing out on alot at such a young age,i would change places with her any day so she could eat what she wants when she wants,
bixi it is tiring isnt it but well worth it,glad she is a little star for you sleep wise,thats always a bonus for any mummy,i bet you dont get much done in the day do you at the mo then by the sound of it but im sure she will calm down soon for you again,for me we are very lucky they picked it up straight away for her and i will always thank laila for that as if i hadnt of taken her the docs for a bad cough i wouldnt of gone that day and asked them to check millies wee sample and she could of gone into a coma a day or so later,its mad really but she is a super star and just getting on with it x x x

hey wishing - your so strong!! and ur lo wont know any different coz there young so hopefly itl just fit in normaly for them :) and also i feel great!! super tired though im almost 7 weeks :) xx they little babys heart was beating and flutering around!

and im drying my milk up now and i started making up bottles its more effort i think lol but just getting the hang of it! hopefuly the next baby will latch as i dont think i could pump for that long with 2 babys lol - did you have to make ur milk dry up too wishing seen as u didnt breastfeed? what did u do to dry it up xx

Hi ladies, well you’ve probably all stopped coming on here as it’s been 8yrs since our babies arrive.

I’m the crazy mum though who has decided to start again for my last baba and returned.

Hope I get the luck I did with you all last time x x

I'm here! We started TTC #2 last year, although the last few months we haven't really been trying as such

I'm here! We started TTC #2 last year, although the last few months we haven't really been trying as such
OMG hi lovely, I thought you'd of all moved on, are you finding it harder this time around, cant believe its been 8 yrs, how's things going? x x

Yes, finding it a lot harder! Also can be difficult as Isobel likes to get in our bed in the night still :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->