we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Poor little man had his 1st jags today :-( didn't take them too well. Also got told he had colic and she thinks he might be lactose intolerant and prescribed him different milk. Not gaining weight too well :-( has to be weighed every week now and go back in 2weeks for check up.

Thank you for the nice comments :)

Hope it goes ok with the new milk trying - sure he'll put on some more weight soon.
Today was brill - not the longest of scans for the money we paid, but she was in a great position and so the pics were mostly really good. And confirmation its a little girl ;-)

Thanks :) he seems loads better already. Bixie that is brilliant. 2 little princesses to spoil then :) xx

Bixie - aww gllad the scan went well! Is the baby head down?

Trying- hope the new milk works is it special milk thats only prescribed? My mum said i was lactos intolerent too but stranglly i grew out of it when i was 5 or so but she carried on giving me breastmilk as trhats what the docs told her to do 21 years ago lol is that the case still? And i love looking at ur pics on fb ur little boy is growing so fast!!

Also ladies due date today!! So keeping busy! Going to a mothercare baby event and then going to a christining then going to my mums hoping things willl start of xx

I was lactose intolerant and so was SIL we both grew out of it. I'm not sure what they advise when it comes down to breast feeding. His milk does seem to be helping. At the moment his milk is cow and gate comfort for colic and constipation. They link colic and lactose intolerant. Hes still being sick but no where near enough. yeh he is growing to quickly xx

Woohoo happy due day :) hope she doesn't keep you waiting much longer now. Dying to see you 1st pictures of her. Will be keeping an eye on your Facebook. GOOD LUCK

Bixie - aww gllad the scan went well! Is the baby head down?

Trying- hope the new milk works is it special milk thats only prescribed? My mum said i was lactos intolerent too but stranglly i grew out of it when i was 5 or so but she carried on giving me breastmilk as trhats what the docs told her to do 21 years ago lol is that the case still? And i love looking at ur pics on fb ur little boy is growing so fast!!

Also ladies due date today!! So keeping busy! Going to a mothercare baby event and then going to a christining then going to my mums hoping things willl start of xx

Yep she is head down already (which I can tell from all the kicking Im getting under the ribs!) so hoping she stays that way! Sonographer reckons if I go to term, baby will be between 7 and 8lbs, or if I have her the same time as DD then she should be between 6 and 7lbs again...either way she doesnt think she'll be a big baby - unless i go over which they say is less likely if you have already had an earlier birth. Who knows when they decide to come out though!! Hope that its not too much longer for you!!!!

My friend had a lactose intolerant baby when she was bf'ing and it just meant that she had to cut all dairy out of her own diet so that it didnt "affect" the milk

Aww bixie she will be a good weight still :) not too big and not too small. Hope she stays head down for you now too. How early did you have dd? Can't believe you Rachael only have 10weeka left it will fly in ;-) what you said about Lacoste intolerant and breast feeding is exactly what I had thought. That would be tuff for me if I was breast feeding as I now love my dairy products lol xx

Glad the milk is helping.

I have a growth scan tomorrow, hoping little lady is head down and stays that way!

Good luck Rach!

Waters went at 37 and 4 and no contractions within 24 hours meant I had to be induced, with her arriving at 37 and 6. So we shall see!!!

Aww if it happens again the same way means she will be here in 7weeks how exciting :) xx

hey ladies how are we all doing,sorry im not round much but 3 kids defo takes so much more time up than 2 kids lol,sorry ur having feeding problems with callum trying hope ur doctors get him sorted soon for you,has anyone heard off youngwife has little one arrived orwe still waiting,my little lad turned 3 on sat and then laila was 3 months old yesterday n had her injections this morning so she is very grumpy today,she is usually so happy n chilled out n is still sleeping 8pm till 7:30am so brill there :)xxx

Izzy is on the high end of normal and breech. I have a GTT tomorrow as they want to be on the safe side.

She has plenty of time to turn, Im sure she will soon ;-) They flip in and out quite a lot even when they have started to engage!! Hope the test goes ok tomorrow x

Hello ladies sweep went well today ffeel very achy so hoping it works! Induction booked for 2nd of march if this one doesnt happen! Xx

awww rach i wouldnt worry at all look at laila she was stubborn n stayed breech but you could be lucky n she will turn if not you have plenty of options :) xx

youngwife i have everything crossed for you that she will be here beforethe 2nd march but if not it will still go quickly for you x x

Just a little update were going to have a new arrival sOon :D young wife's waters went yesterday and she in labour at the minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->