we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

Young wife had her little girl. 9lb 5oz I think it said. She has a name but I will let her tell you all :) plus I might spell it wrong

Yay thats brilliant news, welcome to the world Baby Youngwife ;-) xx

Thank u so much ladies! Waters broke 48 hours ago but my midwife denied it was my waters and told me not to come in then the next day i rang up n they told me no need its just a show ul knw when theyve gone! So i went in anyway! And it was my waters anyway nothing was progressing so after an epi and spinal block i was ready for my c section i was devestated at the time tht i cudnt do it natural i felt like i had failed ! But now after my c section i didnt mind it at all! I feel myself! And dont have to worry about a stinging vagina lol and blood loss isnt that bad .

Babys doing good she had to have antiobiotics and they had to listen to her breating as shes grunting alittle bit apart from that she is fab!! And latching on great it doest even hurt! Glad i didnt take pethinde

Her name is Harmonie!!!! Hubby picked it and it fits her so well she is so peaceful and relaxed we love her so much! Thanks for ur support ladies pics will be one here soon x

Hi don't think that you failed. I felt like that when I knew the 1st time. Once you know yourself that it was the best most safest way you will feel sO much better about it. I didn't have much blood loss either. You can always try for a natural birth next time :) so glad she is here and what a wonderful name you have both given her. That's great breast feeding is going well :) one thing you MUST do is take it easy now lol I made this mistake plenty this time round and it hurt. Xxx

Trying! Thank u sooo much for updating hun! Everyone i was in labour for more than 2 days! X i thought i lost my waters on friday or saturrday but it apeare it was earlier i had a pesserie and chemical drip epi and then eventualy a c section when they were sectioning me they said my waters had gone days earlier! so lucky shes ok and i all they had to do is giv her antibiotics n me too . Shes latching great i love being a mum xx

Thank u ladies i will take it easy and tryingg ur right i dnt feel like i failed now im proud of myself now for doing it as that was my biggeste fear needing a section but i put the baby first il be in hosp for 3 days how long were u in xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: youngwife congratulations on ur baby girl and love her name too :),you defo havent failed at all as you brought ur little princess into the world safe n thats all that matters,cant wait see pics and take it easy now x x x x
so that leaves two little ladys to arrive now n then we will just be talking about what little monkeys they are but how much we love them hehe x x

Young wife I got out 24hours later. But I strongly advise you stay in as long you can hospital staff are so much help. I stayed in 3days with my 1st and I wish I had O stayed in a little lOnger with Callum. Xx

My little monkey causing me no end of trouble at the moment - got really bad pressure and I think she's dropped - can hurt to stand up and even walk sometimes :( Going to get it checked out on Thurs - had a few friends who had premature births (one of which has had cervix surgery like I did) so want to make sure that the increasing pressure isnt going to cause me any problems :(

sorry to hear ur in some discomfort bixi but if it does get any worse get intouch with ur mw as i also had a friend go into early labour who felt like that for a few days,they managed to keep her lo in for another 3 wks though :) big hugs x x

Hi ladies lol just re read what i sent u guys i repeated myself all the pain relief etc hadnt warn of lol so i didnt even realise id told u i had a section lol im stil in hosp 9 days later!! Il do a birth story and hospital stay info when i get home hopefuly tomorow! They think i may have. A clot in my lungs so scan tomorow - tryig inbox me to update u in a few days incase i forget to fill u all in!! Will be so busy grandma here frm africa aunti cumin from america next week hubbys mum cumin from america nxt week husbands step dad cumin up nxt week moving to new house we bought nxt week so super busy!! Hope ur all well xx

Well how are the remaining ladies :)

Not been around much as had a very hard 2weeks back and forth to doctors and hospital then health visitors out. Callum has been throwing up his milk a lot of the time and started not gaining weight then losing weight. So now he on a few mess plus a change of milk for the 4th time. He has bad reflux and lactose intolerant. Then constipation due to change of milk again. Hopefully this is him sorted now still got a few hospital trips ahead of us though as they picked up a heart murmur which is nothing to worry about they said I haven't looked up just incase it does make me worry

Hope you are home soon Youngwife and that you dont have a clot :( And Trying, I hope that Callum's feeding settles down soon :(
Im ok thanks - very uncomfortable most of the time, but hoping that there isnt long to go now ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->