we were sticking together till we all got our bfp and guess what we have done it :)

I hope callum is better soon bless him.

I'm also very uncomfortable now, not long to go though!

I just seen your tickers can't believe your both near the end :) won't be long and you will both be holding your beautiful baby. I hated the uncomfortable part this is we're you just have to try relax now but that gets boring lol xxx

Callum is a totally different baby since yesterday I love it no more screaming in pain and back to smiles and trying to laugh :) x

Hi ladies home safe and sound i didnt have a clot in my chest it was in my womb so they removed a few n sent me home with antibiotics for a womb infection . I was so unprepeared for anything like this n thort id have her easy be home n 6 hours! Ohwell and havent put a pic up as im on my fone but any1 wants to add me on fb to see her let me knw xx thnks fr all ur support ladies

My Babyyy xx

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
she is gorgeous youngwife and glad ur feeling better now x x
bixi n rach cant get over how little time you have leftare you both all ready,
trying hows ur little man doing now n is hekeeping his milk down now for you,
we are all good and laila is almost 4 months old,neva stops smiling and now having a bit of baby rise of a spoon which im not liking one bit as i want her stay a baby 4eva lol,my oh has also shocked me by saying he would like one more even though we have 4 between us already,ive told him wait till laila is toddling n terrible 2s kick in lol x x

I'm ready in terms of having everything we need for her. Just moved house though so the place is a mess, need to finish unpacking then sort out the hospital bags. Little monkey is still breech so hoping she turns very soon!

Yep Im done too - hospital bag has been packed since 30 weeks as was worried about early labour with my surgery I had!! Still very uncomfortable. Finishing work on Tuesday so thats another thing ticked off ;-) Baby is head down, and almost in correct position so hopefully over the next few weeks she'll start engaging.....all so surreal how quickly its happening!!! Wow, another one hey! I think my husband would like to have another one (now that we would have two girls) but there would be no guarantee that No. 3 would be a boy anyway!!

We're just grateful to have one. We would like another but there's no rush. I'm also very uncomfortable with cervix pain and pressure over the last day or two. Don't know if she's kicking my cervix or if she's turned :shrug:

these are the worst weeks but they will be over before you know it and ur babys will be here,rach ive heard of women are carrying their baby breech have had them flip while being on their hands n knees alot n very busy,it didnt work for me but maybe will for you with having sort your new house out x x

Thanks, hopefully she will have turned. Will see what the midwife says on Thursday

36 week check tomorrow, cant believe how this last bit is flying! Am due to be going on holiday over Easter provided little girl doesnt have other ideas......but only an hour from home so not too far! How is everyone doing? x

I also have my 36 week appointment tomorrow. Doing ok, especially now I'm on maternity leave!

Yay hope that you find out that she's turned!! Sure she will do soon ;-) Doesnt it seem like yesterday we were announcing our BFPs?!
Enjoy your mat leave - get lots of R&R in anticipation ;-)

Hopefully she will have turned. Not doing much relaxing at the moment, think nesting has kicked in, keep cleaning stuff!

Wow 36 weeks good luck ladies :) nearly there now. I'm sure you both are hating this weather at the minute as your already uncomfortable without the heat. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->