• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

Hello ladies, Im ttc #1 and this is my first month of officially trying although since we have been together (3.5yrs) we have been ntnp. Im in the process of loosing weight also and started at 216lb on 2nd jan and am now 201lb so have lost just over a stone :)
I think it would be a great idea to keep a running total of all our progresses

x

Hello ladies, Im ttc #1 and this is my first month of officially trying although since we have been together (3.5yrs) we have been ntnp. Im in the process of loosing weight also and started at 216lb on 2nd jan and am now 201lb so have lost just over a stone :)
I think it would be a great idea to keep a running total of all our progresses

x

well done and welcome x

Hi ladies,
Could i join in also - we have been ttc for 6 months and this month i was so confident about it until af showed her ugly face yesterday.
It really put me down, we are recently married and really want to start our family.

I have put on some weight since coming off birth control and weigh 182lbs - so i have decided to try loose some weight to help with the ttc.

I am also new to the site and it would be great to be in touch with ladies who are in the same position as me x

welcome xx

Yay more people!!! Welcome! It's very exciting to hear from everyone! Tomorrow we are going ice skating for my birthday, its become sort of a tradition now, i love it. Hoping to burn, burn, burn lots of calories! Also, we just bought a XBOX 360 Kinect, I'm so excited to start using it. We have the wii, but I love that I don't have to hold a controller! just dance 3 and a workout training game to start, can think of the exact name of the second at the moment..lol. anyways, continue trying to eat healthy and exercise so we can all get our bfp's!!!

Hahaha! For dinner we usually have Baked or grilled chicken and veggies, brussel sprouts, broccoli, artichokes, squash, etc. We have been eating like this for almost a year now. My hubby and daughter eat seafood instead of chicken sometimes. I wish I liked fish and stuff, but I don't have the taste buds for that stuff. But so glad they do. Try to keep breads out of the picture. lol

I love ready your workout posts Leikela, it keeps me motivated! I hope you have an awesome workout tomorrow. Ya, don't feel guilty, you have a very healthy active lifestyle!

how do you cook artichokes?

I have tried several ways, but I just keep going back to the basic way. I rinse and clean the artichokes, cut off the last inch of the stem. I snip the points off. I boil a pot of water. Then pour in a few tsp of lemon juice to keep their color.Boil for about 20 mins or so and they are done. (Or when the stem is soft when you stick it with a fork or knife). The heart is mine and my daughters favorite part. Don't eat the tiny glob inside the heart, so scoop it out and toss. My husband dips his pieces is mayonnaise, garlic and butter or just salt. I just like a little salt on mine. Anyway that is just the very basic way of cooking them. There are many ways, but my fingers are getting tired from typing from my phone. Lol

So does anyone know how to edit the title of a thread?

Hi everyone,

Did my first lot of exercise today, its been a while since i exercised so i am starting off slow, did 30 minutes today and starting to change my eating habits too.

How is everyone else doing??

x

Hi everyone,

Did my first lot of exercise today, its been a while since i exercised so i am starting off slow, did 30 minutes today and starting to change my eating habits too.

How is everyone else doing??

x

Awesome Bridin! Keep up the great work!

I exercise an average of 7 hours a week. My downfall is my eating! I love sugar and sugar loves my hips! :) I have started trying to cut back on sweets. Small steps!

x[/QUOTE]

Awesome Bridin! Keep up the great work!

I exercise an average of 7 hours a week. My downfall is my eating! I love sugar and sugar loves my hips! :) I have started trying to cut back on sweets. Small steps![/QUOTE]

Hey Leikela,
i hear ya, chocolate is my downfall but like you i am trying to cut it out - well if we keep thinking about why we are doing this (looking for that bfp) it will help us to keep going x

Hi Ladies,

I have lost 2 lbs this week :thumbup:

As well as watching what i eat, i have also invested in Wii Zumba 2, just done my 1st work out and WOAH. If i keep that up once a day i will; def lose at least another 2 this week!

*whimpers* my legs hurt *whimper*

Although I'm not over-weight I'm planning to get in shape and lose about 10lbs for the summer! I plan on eating good amounts of protein and low-calorie, yet high-nutrient foods and keeping my diet nice and balanced! I've also joined the gym and decided to go about 4 times a week! Good luck girls xxx

Hi Everyone!! Good luck on the weight loss.

Not sure what my body/scales are doing, as i was 4.5 pounds down a couple of days ago and then shot back up one by my weigh in this morning (even though i did nothing wrong).

Anyway i lost 3.5 pounds this week in the end, which is bad for a first week loss, but still would be incredible in a normal week, so shouldnt moan! Plus normally when i start a diet i exercise too, and this week i have done none at all.

Onto week 2! Good luck this week everyone!

xx

how are you doing ladies? i still have virus so no exercise for me just yet!

Miss Broody, that is precisely why my scale and I broke up awhile ago. Lol It can become obsessive. The body is mostly water and we fluctuate between a pound or two on a daily basis. And if you happen to eat salty food one day, you will retain water and the scale will move up a few pounds.

Scale and me have started mending fences so I got on this morning. Not so bad. I vow to only visit scale every two weeks. :)

worked out the weight loss since joing the thread at 11.5lbs, whooooo well done ladies. Feel free to double check! great stuff ladies and well done to you all xxxx

ive got 3 stone to lose ,started eating better last week and lost 2lb.getting married in 18 months,if not preg by june.baby makeing plans on hole till after the wedding ,

ive got 3 stone to lose ,started eating better last week and lost 2lb.getting married in 18 months,if not preg by june.baby makeing plans on hole till after the wedding ,

welldone and welcome :thumbup: congrats on ur up coming wedding ur ring is beautiful xx

worked out the weight loss since joing the thread at 11.5lbs, whooooo well done ladies. Feel free to double check! great stuff ladies and well done to you all xxxx

Awesome! Now that the scale and I are patching things up, I will be able to report pounds lost. I am only going to try and weight myself every 2 weeks though.

I'm also only weighing myself once a week. I slipped a little (thanks to hubby for taking me to dinner late, lol) n gained a few lbs back but i also just started going to the gym the other night (thanks again to hubby because he came with me) so I'm hoping even more will come off. Gl ladies! Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->