• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weight Loss Club for a BFP!*Weight loss thread 51lbs!***13 BFP's

I agree with you Tigerlilly on the scale! I exercise 5 times a week which includes cardio and weight training. Muscle does weigh more than fat so the scale really won't show much improvement. It will be seen more so I am only weighing myself every 2 weeks. My plan is simply continue exercising the way I have and trying to consume about 2000 calories per day. With the amount of exercise I do (sometimes 3 hours at a time) I need to eat such a high number. I have my good days and my bad days with my food though. That is what I need to improve on.

Wow thats a lot of exercise.:happydance: I know what you mean when it comes to food, somedays all i want is bad, like bread.:growlmad:

Omg girls! I might have an iron deficiency! (Always borderline low) We are getting a blood test done to check my levels. I have so many symptoms and this whole time we thought it was my thyroid acting up again! My doc said that could be the reason for not being able to get pregnant??? I see my gyn doc on Feb 7 for my annual. I would love to not be freezing cold, weak and tired all the time!

big :hugs: Jsmom5. On the goodside you have some answers as to why u feel so tired and cold. Irons quite easy to sort out isn't it? will they give you tablets?

Omg girls! I might have an iron deficiency! (Always borderline low) We are getting a blood test done to check my levels. I have so many symptoms and this whole time we thought it was my thyroid acting up again! My doc said that could be the reason for not being able to get pregnant??? I see my gyn doc on Feb 7 for my annual. I would love to not be freezing cold, weak and tired all the time!

big :hugs: Jsmom5. On the goodside you have some answers as to why u feel so tired and cold. Irons quite easy to sort out isn't it? will they give you tablets?

Yes! I feel so relieved! Yes tablets or pills as we call it will fix it. I wonder if I will get hot now, lol. That's going to be weird!!

Wow thats a lot of exercise.:happydance: I know what you mean when it comes to food, somedays all i want is bad, like bread.:growlmad:

I hear ya! And a week before AF, all I want is sweets. Ice cream, cake and cookies. It is terrible!! I am going to consistently try to stay on my calorie plan today and this whole week. Weekends are what kill me!

Stay strong Leikela! That's how I feel before af, its terrible! I have a new recipe for some energy bites. (I will post the recipe later). Hits the sweet some and is healthy, well for most part. Lol. Good luck!!

Well ive lost a big fat nothing so far :/ .... I would have thought with all the BDing we are doing alone i would have lost something lol!!.

Ahh well i could be worse, i could have put on! i am glad i havent! x

Stay strong Leikela! That's how I feel before af, its terrible! I have a new recipe for some energy bites. (I will post the recipe later). Hits the sweet some and is healthy, well for most part. Lol. Good luck!!

Thanks Jsmom! :) Can't wait to see the recipe when you post it. :)

So today at the gym I started with 20 mins on the elliptical, then I did 10 mins on the stepped machine, worked my shoulders and abs (on the machines), then finished with 10 mins on the glider thingy machine, pretty good for me on a sunday. BUT then we went to costco later and i ate a whole banana nut muffin, if u know Costco, you know they are huge. Oh well haven't had one in a long time and got to treat myself to something yummy! Lol!

No-Bake Energy Bites (makes 18-20 bites, depending on the size)

1 cup oatmeal 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter) 1/3 cup honey 1 cup coconut flakes 1/2 cup ground flaxseed 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips 1 tsp vanilla

Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated. Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour. Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy! Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.

Sometimes I switch it up and add nuts, protein powder, dark chocolate, etc. In place of other ingredients. You can change it up to your taste. I try to use the healthiest ingredients possible, unsweetened, etc.

Hope you enjoy them!
(My dad is a bee keeper so I get to pick which flavor honey I want to use :)

Jsmom,

Awesome workout! Congrats!! One muffin will not kill you! Indulging is a must every now and then. Glad you enjoyed it. :)

And thanks for posting the recipe! I will most definitely try it out. Just reading it, it sounds yummy!

As far as exercise for me today, I went to the gym and did Body Combat (kickboxing). I worked up a good sweat. Tomorrow night I will go for Body Pump (weight lifting). :)

Well ive lost a big fat nothing so far :/ .... I would have thought with all the BDing we are doing alone i would have lost something lol!!.

Ahh well i could be worse, i could have put on! i am glad i havent! x

:hugs: it's not a gain right? :happydance: :happydance:for me this is a good thing, totally frustrating? oh god yes but not a gain xx

So today at the gym I started with 20 mins on the elliptical, then I did 10 mins on the stepped machine, worked my shoulders and abs (on the machines), then finished with 10 mins on the glider thingy machine, pretty good for me on a sunday. BUT then we went to costco later and i ate a whole banana nut muffin, if u know Costco, you know they are huge. Oh well haven't had one in a long time and got to treat myself to something yummy! Lol!

way to go x

FF gave me cross hairs again this month. we shall see what the cd22 blood test brings!

I have officially lost ONE lbs! :haha: 1lbs in a month? pfft... i really need to go to the gym instead of trying to do it at home.

Hey, a pound is a pound. Congrats! It is better than gaining. :)

I have officially lost ONE lbs! :haha: 1lbs in a month? pfft... i really need to go to the gym instead of trying to do it at home.

Brilliant you did! well done honey :happydance: What you looking to do at thr gym?

Brilliant you did! well done honey :happydance: What you looking to do at thr gym?

:shrug: Gym stuff :haha:

Maybe cross trainer, bit on the treadmill and arm bike to start off with.
Im going to start going swimming again too, i used to be a lifegaurd and could swim 50 meters in under 45 seconds :/ it would probibly take me 45 mins right now :haha:

Ok so after I got over the stomach virus I caught a cold, been sick for 1 week now. On the plus side I went to the doctor today and I have lost 2lbs. It's not much but hey every ounce counts :thumbup:

Ok so after I got over the stomach virus I caught a cold, been sick for 1 week now. On the plus side I went to the doctor today and I have lost 2lbs. It's not much but hey every ounce counts :thumbup:

hope u feel better soon :hugs:

had cd 22 bloods done yesterday, just have to weight for results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->