Welcome to the Nut Hut!

AnakeRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Starting this thread to merge together several threads of awesome ladies. Come join us no matter what point of your cycle you're in.

Here I am, just as crazy as the month before LOL :wacko:

Is it Friday yet?? Ugh I dont even want to test early because I just have a strange feeling its a no and I dont want the dissapointment feeling. My best girlfriend is like :test: but im not doing it till Friday!! If we are not pregannt this month I think im going to try Preseed and Fertilitea. ANythign can help huh? :shrug:

Glad to be back in the NUT HUT :hi:

Can you buy PreSeed at any pharmacy? or is it an online order thing?

I'm not sure if you can buy it at the pharmacy but I'm going to order mine online.

SO another symptom that I just thought about:

The last three nights I have been woken up in the middle of the night having to rush to the bathroom to pee (thank goodness we have a bathroom in our bedroom or I may not have made it some of those times!) This NEVER happens and it has happened three nights in a row now! I even made sure to go before bed last night and was still woken up in the middle night with the urge to go. May not be a GREAT sign but possibly??!!

I'm not sure if you can buy it at the pharmacy but I'm going to order mine online.

The last three nights I have been woken up in the middle of the night having to rush to the bathroom to pee (thank goodness we have a bathroom in our bedroom or I may not have made it some of those times!) This NEVER happens and it has happened three nights in a row now! I even made sure to go before bed last night and was still woken up in the middle night with the urge to go. May not be a GREAT sign but possibly??!!

hmm maybe...You're still in right? I get that if I drink more than a mouthful after 9pm.

Yes Im still in. AF is supposed to arrive Sunday so we will see how it goes this weekend. I plan on testing Friday morning though. I have one more FRER test left so hoping its the lucky one!!

Cool. I just ordered a OPK/HPT value pack from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com so I'll be covered for awhile :D Can I fast forward the next 2 weeks!? I really need to get going on Christmas stuff since I'm not working right now due to a back injury :(

I was looking at the combo pack they have too!! LOL They are so much cheaper than the stores so if we are trying again next cycle I will probably do the same!

I was looking at the combo pack they have too!! LOL They are so much cheaper than the stores so if we are trying again next cycle I will probably do the same!

I bought Combo Pack #3

Oh good sign!!! Woohooo

Af is over, going to start OPKS on Friday incase I O again early! I am determined to know when I o this time :) Not just by the chart!!!

Yeah I'm starting with OPK's this month too

I used them last month, but I think I started them on CD13 when FF thought I O'd then, but I actually think I might of O'd on CD11, based on having a shorter cycle of 24 days. I wonder if I will stay short or have a longer one. I hate having irregular cycles. So hard. I am going to start my clearblue digital smileys on Friday!!! Based on FF I should be fertile from Sunday through next Wednesday. I am going to try to BD as much as we can with our schedules from 12/1-Christmas or until I know for sure I O'ded!!! LOL Nut case here. Hoping to catch the eggie!!

Would love a present from Santa by 12/23 or 12/24. If a 30 day cycle my AF should be due right then. If I have a shorter cycle again AF is due around 12/18! YIKES I am hoping!!! :xmas6:

yeah, I'm on CD3 so I should O around the 10th week and the TWW would end between Christmas and New Years.

I finally made it!
Hello ladies!

Ft mommy, good luck!
Isn't b mike still in? If I remember, she thought she was going to be out, but I don't recall her saying so...

Well I am moody,crampy...
Not good...

I am VERY tired though... Not a pms symptom for me...though sometimes with Grave's it makes me feel blah and worn out. So hard to say. I keep grabbing my boobs to see if they hurt,lol. Slightly tender, not much... But I'm doing it so much I got caught feeling myself up at work...
:dohh:

Come and join the Nut Hut, where we are not just co-founders, we are also members!

:rofl:

This public service announcement was brought to you by The Nut Hut ™

Hey gang! I like our new home!!! :)

In response to an earlier post, you can buy Preseed at the drug store, I got mine at Walgreens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->