Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Ladies!!! I am hoping for your BFP's :)

I am gearing up for O soon :) Whoop whoop

I check for my boobs hurting too, all my pregnant friends said that was their dead give away! I'm not super chesty so I dunno. :(

FTmommy you are not out until the witch shows and Angel poas is an addiction whic can only be cured with a nice BFP lol.

Do you know how to attach pics in posts? It would ve nice to post the test ti have a second opinion when the time comes.

Um,..... Why do you ask? What have you heard? I didn't test yet!

Ok, so I tested a couple times! It didn't mean anything I swear - I'm only 7 dpo! Plus, they were dollar store sticks! Cheap things!

-using a good test at 11 dpo I think... I know it's early though.. -

:winkwink:

Ohhh my bad I thought you were further in your cycle :D

FTmommy you are not out until the witch shows and Angel poas is an addiction whic can only be cured with a nice BFP lol.

Do you know how to attach pics in posts? It would ve nice to post the test ti have a second opinion when the time comes.

I use Photobucket to upload my pictures. You just upload the photo there and then link it here.

Tigger hope ur eggie shows up pretty soon!!

With my son I was not planning to get preg but I remember that I had a wild hens night everyone was exhausted but I seemed posessed :rofl: even my hb told me how dark my npls where. Erm can I write that full word or is it inappropriate? Or i can say the center of my boobies lol

With my son I was not planning to get preg but I remember that I had a wild hens night everyone was exhausted but I seemed posessed :rofl: even my hb told me how dark my npls where. Erm can I write that full word or is it inappropriate? Or i can say the center of my boobies lol

Is it harder with a short LP phase? How often or when should I BD?

Everyday in the fertile window if there is no problem with sperm count. everyother day is good too. For a short Lp a lot of ladies take vitamin b6 mine was 14 this month 12. I read that from 10 days on ir is fine.

Everyday in the fertile window if there is no problem with sperm count. everyother day is good too. For a short Lp a lot of ladies take vitamin b6 mine was 14 this month 12. I read that from 10 days on ir is fine.

Okay! I might next month if a no go this month. I am taking

800MGS folic acid prenatal vitamin
Vitamin C ( not every day tho )
Calcium Tablets (2 a day- I don't drink a lot of milk and have always had thinner bones- premiee baby myself- I am an identical twin)

Anything else should I take???

Lol! Never thought about my addiction that way. Nut Hut it is then, until I get my bfp!

definitely would love to see a pic of everyone's bfp's!

Um,..... Why do you ask? What have you heard? I didn't test yet!

Ok, so I tested a couple times! It didn't mean anything I swear - I'm only 7 dpo! Plus, they were dollar store sticks! Cheap things!

-using a good test at 11 dpo I think... I know it's early though.. -

:winkwink:

Ohhh my bad I thought you were further in your cycle :D
It's ok, I'm on cd28, but last month I had a 40 day cycle! O'd ( I think) on day 21 both months.

Calcium Tablets (2 a day- I don't drink a lot of milk and have always had thinner bones- premiee baby myself- I am an identical twin)

That sounds fine. I am taking multivitamins, folic,agnus castus, and ginseng for a little energy boost.

I am a fraternal twin, supposedly triplets but one did not make it.

:laugh2: center of boobies :haha:

my back hurts whole day and I thought that's pg symptom... :lol: forgot I was CD1 today

That sounds fine. I am taking multivitamins, folic,agnus castus, and ginseng for a little energy boost.

I am a fraternal twin, supposedly triplets but one did not make it.

Awesome!!!

:laugh2: center of boobies :haha:

my back hurts whole day and I thought that's pg symptom... :lol: forgot I was CD1 today
"forgot" :haha:

Yep, nut hut :)

Wow , 2 twins posting, I was "going" to have twins...

Small world!

I just added B6 to my regimen of morning pills... I'm starting to remind myself of my grandma. Soon I'll have to carry the pill organizer with all the days of the week to keep them all straight!!!

:dohh:

Angel Wings, just noticed your trademark!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Sore nips! I have sore nips! AND I wasn't grabbing at them either! I had my hand on the corner of the wall, and was sticking my head into my boy's room, and when I leaned against my hand I said "ow!"

So THEN I grabbed the girls upstairs, but apparently the tenderness is only centrally located...

Tmi alert: I still have EWCM, more than I did a week ago! What's that about? It's quite a bit, mostly when I wipe.
Crap! What if my chart is wrong? Maybe I didn't o yet. We didn't BD for like 5 days! We've been too tired! Well, tomorrow is our 5th anniversary, I know we will BD tomorrow, lol, but what if releasing an egg RIGHT NOW? That would be nuts though, on cd 28! Cd 21 is late enough as it is! If you don't mind sharing, how long after ovulation do you ladies have EWCM? I remember last month before AF I did NOT have ewcm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->