Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Come and join the Nut Hut, where we are not just co-founders, we are also members!

:rofl:

This public service announcement was brought to you by The Nut Hut ™

OMG I spat out my milk when I read that!!!

:rofl:

I keep grabbing my boobs to see if they hurt,lol.

Whew glad I'm not the only one that does that!

:winkwink:
Really?? I thought you guys might think I was joking, but I'm dead serious! LOL. Maybe the slight tenderness comes from all the man-handling I'm doing!

Seriously though, they really feel more like "uncomfortable" while wearing a bra than actually hurt. I wish they would hurt already. :growlmad:

Really?? I thought you guys might think I was joking, but I'm dead serious! LOL. Maybe the slight tenderness comes from all the man-handling I'm doing!

Seriously though, they really feel more like "uncomfortable" while wearing a bra than actually hurt. I wish they would hurt already. :growlmad:

Ummmmmm I totally do that. :wacko:

Ummmmmm I totally do that. :wacko:
It's ok. I know I'm wacko,lol.
Hence the birth of Nut Hut™

:D

You don't have to be crazy like us to join, you just have to tolerate us,lol.

I am having serious mood swings, which I USUALLY don't get for PMS...

But I will admit work is stressful, and my fiance and I got in a bit of an argument - nothing severe, and not about pregnancy, but he keeps saying I'm acting weird
:shrug:

I think HE is acting weird,lol.

He's the one who at first wanted a baby for at least 3 yrs now. Now that I'm on board finally, I'm giving it all I got. He still wants a baby, but I think he's struggling with the concept that I went from "not ready...maybe never" to " give me a baby NOW!" He just struggles with my POAS addiction... I think.

I was just stalking this thread, but had to say something when I saw a woman WISHING HER BOOBS WOULD HURT! :xmas13: This thread is hilarious... anyways I'm testing on dec 10 btw, not really sure when I O'd, it was either while we were home for thanksgiving, or I'm about to very soon. :shrug: fingers crossed for everyone!

Haha you guys are hilarious!! I secretly wish my boobs hurt but would never say that to my DH - he would think I was :wacko:

I am on 10dpo (maybe 9dpo) and so far I have had LOTS of symptoms - have a feeling they are mostly in my head though :dohh: !!
My most recent is today - my right leg is killing me, stabbing pins and needly type pains in my calf. Not sure how it could be pregnancy related but hoping it is?!?!

Did a test last night....I know WAYYYY too early and needless to say it was BFN! Am going to do another tomorrow morning so FX.

GL everyone :flower:

LOL hence the name of the thread :D

Oh I want AF to go away!

angel wings, when are you testing?!

We need to get some of the ladies from that other thread on here....

Lol just catched up with the missed posts. Welcome to the new ladies.

Re the boob issue I think I know every vein there is in mine cause I used to inspect them every day lol. Once I also asked my hbto have a lool lol he sure didnt mind.:rofl:

Cd2 today af still here I have another day usually and than at cd7 it is back to business!!!!

Im here. A little slow haha. My boobs have been hurting since O. Sometimes this happens so its hard to know if it would ever be a symptom. DH tried to give me a piggy back down the stairs the other night but I leaned on his back and decided there was no way i could jump on without smushing them and it freakin hurt.

So ladies I have a big decision to make. Will elaborate more later. Too tired right now. This might delay my ttc journey. Kinda bummed, not sure what to do. Wishing it had worked this month.

Hi everybody :) AnakaRose, thanks for the invite
Great thread, I love it !!!

hate that most of you guys are overseas, so i can't have RL conversation with you, but i still enjoy reading all the stuff that was written while i was sleeping ...

and the boobs grabbing stuff....i do that so often, that i make them hurt .... good to know that there are others as well :lol:

Hey ladies I'm here...I've been feeling pretty down...but your posting are making me feel a lot better...thanks for all the laughs :)

Well ladies get this!

I woke up this morning thinking "should I test or sleep in for an extra five minutes?" I naturally decided to sleep for another five mins and OF COURSE dream that I am peeing on a stick and it was positive!!!
...theeeenn I woke up. Peed on a stick and what do you know? BFN :dohh:

With AF supposed to be starting on Sunday and no sign of a BFP Im getting so discouraged. DH says "Well lets just have a good Christmas and hope for a good surprise after the new year" yeah easy for him to say. I really felt like this was our month, I guess Im not out until AF shows I just feel like there is no hint of even faint lines. UGH just wanting AF to show early so I can get this over with and be back at it again.

Glad to have you girls along for the journey, sorry for the venting just feeling really bummed this month!

Well ladies get this!

I woke up this morning thinking "should I test or sleep in for an extra five minutes?" I naturally decided to sleep for another five mins and OF COURSE dream that I am peeing on a stick and it was positive!!!

With AF supposed to be starting on Sunday and no sign of a BFP Im getting so discouraged. DH says "Well lets just have a good Christmas and hope for a good surprise after the new year" yeah easy for him to say. I really felt like this was our month, I guess Im not out until AF shows I just feel like there is no hint of even faint lines. UGH just wanting AF to show early so I can get this over with and be back at it again.

Glad to have you girls along for the journey, sorry for the venting just feeling really bummed this month!

No problems girl! That's what we're here for :) Hopefully we all have September babies :D

Haha you guys are hilarious!! I secretly wish my boobs hurt but would never say that to my DH - he would think I was :wacko:

I am on 10dpo (maybe 9dpo) and so far I have had LOTS of symptoms - have a feeling they are mostly in my head though :dohh: !!
My most recent is today - my right leg is killing me, stabbing pins and needly type pains in my calf. Not sure how it could be pregnancy related but hoping it is?!?!

Did a test last night....I know WAYYYY too early and needless to say it was BFN! Am going to do another tomorrow morning so FX.

GL everyone :flower:
You seem like an excellent candidate for The Nut Hut™.
Over looking for signs, wishing for painful boobs -
Got ourselves a keeper! :rofl:

Seriously though, welcome to the thread. Anyone can come, mostly a bunch of POAS aholics.

:dust:

angel wings, when are you testing?!

....[/QUOTE]
Um,..... Why do you ask? What have you heard? I didn't test yet!

Ok, so I tested a couple times! It didn't mean anything I swear - I'm only 7 dpo! Plus, they were dollar store sticks! Cheap things!

-using a good test at 11 dpo I think... I know it's early though.. -

Well ladies get this!

I'm starting to get a bad feeling too,FT. :hugs:

The past couple days I've been moody and bloated and crampy. I am usually only like that the day before AF, if at all, not for 3 days.

My temp is above coverline, but lowish.

I read somewhere that could mean a progesterone problem.

Again though, when I woke up, I was in the middle of a nightmare again, and I was tossing and turning....

Not s sure if I'm going to pay too much attention to my temps. My body always seems to run a little difderent from others...
Maybe next cycle I'll do the "bd every 3rd day thing"...

Angel, only 4 days until you get to use the good test! Woohoo!! At this point im really hoping for a "late BFP" I heard it happens so I dont sound tooooooo crazy :wacko:

PS Angel, your picture of your kitties looks exactly like mine! love the furballs!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->